Heroes of Olympus RP Club The Grazer Chronicles: The Last Stand, Part 1

Nicolicious posted on May 13, 2013 at 10:30AM
In the year 2026, the Mist was destroyed by an ancient Drakon that broke free of its cage in the Pacific Ocean. When the Mist was destroyed mortals could see monsters and monsters could harm them. The Demigods acting out in defence destroyed the monsters, but revealed their secrets to the world. In fear the worlds governments formed a single united government and hunted down and slayed the Demigods. Demigods that survived were imprisoned in a maximum security prison called The Pitt, escaped to a sanctuary island called The City or joined the Demigod rebellion group known as the DSF( Demigod Strike Force).
In the year 2037, the Demigods in the Pitt broke out and four months later started their around the world trip till they ended up in Chernobyl, an irradiated overgrown city in Ukraine, Europe. At the same time as the landing in Chernobyl, The City was attacked by an army or Grazers and destroyed and with multiple casualties they escaped by boat to Chernobyl. The DSF suddenly made huge moves on the other Demigod prisons around the world and brought them to Chernobyl. The Demigods can survive in Chernobyl due to their mutative resistance to radiation and in Chernobyl the main base of operations for the demigods is found. Inside the Demigods train and plan their attack on the Grazers.
The year is now 2040. The Demigods have amassed a large army and are preparing to barge down the doors of the Grazers and defeat their enemy once and for all.
Alongside the Demigods there is a small Military force comprised of Ex-Grazers or Mortals who wish to fight for the Demigod's freedoms.
Inside the Demigod's army there is a group of Demigods known as the Inner Circle. Previous Rpers from the old Rps are in the Inner Circle if they want. The Inner Circle controls the Demigod Army.

Name:

Immortal Parent:

Mortal Parent:

Weapons:

Powers:

Appearance:

Apparel:

Personality:

Previous life in The Pitt, The City or The DSF:

Inner Circle?:

Name:

Parents:

Appearance:

Apparel:

Personality:

Weapons:

Inner Circle?:

History before joining the Demigod's Army:

Blake Ironheart-Hercules-Inner Circle-Blaze_of_Ares
Alton Hamilton II-Poseidon-Alvin2442
Devin King-Apollo-Inner Circle-JasmineValdez
Jaeda Embers-Hades-Inner Circle-1stJae513
Arik Takahashi-Nemesis-Inner Circle-Spikegilfer1997
Sam Irons-Kratos-Mutilation
Mion Sonozaki-Janus-SonozakiMion
Ace Armstrong-Ares-Inner Circle-ConnorandTravis
Dalton David-Poseidon-torrent
Reece Morgan-Hermes-mcterra
The City
Blaze Phoenix-Mars-Inner Circle-Blaze_of_Ares
Alvin Hamilton III-Poseidon-Inner Circle-Alvin2442
Roberto Juarez-Kratos-Mutilation
Travis Knight-Hades-Inner Circle-ConnorandTravis
Astral Bain-Knight-1999jacko
The DSF
Leon Barnett-Hawkeye-Athena-Inner Circle-Rogue475
Ashleigh-Ash-Aphrodite-Inner Circle-JasmineValdez
Other
James Lucas-Apollo-Ranger487
Justin Mcullen-Poseidon-Inner Circle-bh56

Mortals
Ex-Grazer
Mark Ivory-Rogue475
Kate Rodrigues-Nicolicious

Previous Civilian
Elizabeth-Pink-bookworm

Grazers
Jordan Ivory-Rogue47
Adrian Ewing-Alvin2442
"Jack" Jackson Vincentih Reid-Spikegilfer1997
last edited on Feb 17, 2014 at 08:25AM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 3580 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1101-1150 of 3580

over a year ago mcterra said…
Reece stays frozen on the spot with his eyes wide open, still in the illusion ( oh sorry, ...genjutsu)
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
I close my left eye, as it turns normal, freeing Reece from the illusion.
over a year ago Spikegilfer1997 said…
(Yes, quite.)
"Now that that's over, when are we blowing the motherfuckers up?"
(I thought we had to put our serial numbers in the place of swears. *Arik-1 Rogue-0*)
last edited over a year ago
"Whoa, that was so real.If I had those, the world would be mine by now."
(We should all be over 20.)
"The Grazers probably have developed something for it. Plus it would improve my senses, nothing would be out of perception."
"So the grazers already know about it?"
"Oh sure, Alton's mother is one of them."
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
"Alright guys. The plan is to send a team over to Russia. Somewhere in their eastern woods there is a Nuclear Missile Compound. We need to infiltrate that compound and fire two of those missiles at Washington DC and Moscow." I look around. "The problem is they can identify the missiles and destroy them before they hit. That's where the rest of us come into play. The remaining Demigods in this city will attack two major cities, hopefully directing the attention of the Grazers long enough for the missiles to hit. One thing that is also a plus on our side, is that the Grazers thought they destroyed every nuclear missile in existence. Because of that they disabled their early warning missile system."
"Disabled their early warning system? How terribly naive."
"Then that makes things easier for us.I think I finally approve this missile idea.It'll boost up our destructive power.
"I think it makes us sound like terrorists. If we want the mortals to stop trying to kill us then we find out why they want to kill us and prove it wrong."
over a year ago Mutaliation said…
"They are scared of us, humans fear what they don't understand, and gods not that easy to understand."
"How so? Gods are simple enough, all-powerful sticklers."
""Mortals also think they are the strongest in the world, and knowing the gods are real means all they knew is a lie."
"Your philosophy is terrible. Mortals are perfectly aware they're weaker then bears, slower then lions, and not smart enough to master space."
"But they make themselves seem stronger with weapons and buildings, and when there is something bigger than them, the angrier ones will fight it."
"Kratosian logic."
"Doesn't matter anymore, the Grazers need to be destroyed it's the only way."
"Not the only way no. Certainly there are many others but this is the most effective if we first take the necessary steps. We need to expose their wrongdoings to the public and watch as their influence crumbles to dust."
"How so?"
I close my eyes.
"Humanity is sympathetic, or at least they want others to think they are. We expose the wrongdoings of the Grazers to them and they'll stop supporting them. The Pitt is one such ammunition cache. But what humanity is more then sympathetic is clear. Humanity is vengeful. If we can find evidence of them using each other as guinea pigs regularly they won't only lose support but we might not have to even do anything further. I daresay that would be a bit more effective then bombing the shit out of them, although that could be plan B."
"That's considerable.But as the other guy said, mortals fear what they don't understand.And in the few cases where they aren't afraid of those things, they do everything humanly possible to understand them no matter the method.This is just to tell you that if we have to count on mortals,they'll end up trying to trick us and turning us into lab-rats and whom they'll conduct all sorts of experiments."
"Don't paint them all with the same brush. That type of person is rare, most people just hope for a economy that is stable and good weather that never ends. These people exist of course, they've always existed. There are men that have taken the blood of supernatural beings in transfusions in order to make themselves more godly. Besides, you're acting the same way. You can't possibly understand all of mortal-kind and their ambitions so your trying to make yourself more knowledgeable by stereotyping."
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
Blaze
"The mortals must and will be destroyed!" I say in anger than calm down a little "Who will go with the team and who will lead the attacks?"
"Calm down there, Hitler."
I shake my head, slowly.
over a year ago JasmineValdez said…
I walk into the meeting super late and sit down.
(Who are you? Devin or your DSF person?)
(Oh, right. Devin.)
"Well, hello Devin. Haven't see you, at all."
"I've been working on something. What did I miss?"
I pointed at Sam hoping somebody would get the joke.
"I'm back." I say, "Oh...and Ace left. Did he say goodbye?"
"So, who is going on the team."
"Attention was not paid. We need to get dirt of them or we'll be fighting humanity till the end of time."
"I agree with Arik here. A small team of us will try and get some sort of meeting with the diplomats of the mortals. Then we can try and crush the Grazers. Diplomatically of course."
"They will attack before we even speak, it's a bad idea"
"It's that or go poking around for some dirty laundry to air."
"We will need a team. I'll go, who's coming with me?"
"To do which?"
"Whatever the plan, I'm going"
"You just said that talking with them is suicide and we should decimate their population."
"Yep, but if Taylor thinks we should I respect her decision"
"Whipped."
over a year ago Rogue475 said…
Mark-
I couldnt help but feel sorry for the old man, he knew that it wasn't his fault. but to whom would the four of us blame? We had nearly escaped our encounter with my brother, I had stolen a truck and forced the old man to show me where she was. "It's still bleeding..." mutters the Scientist in the passenger seat. I look down and give him another shred of cloth, all while covering my own wound. "How much further?" I ask. "Beyond that hill"
(He has returned?*Quiet hopefulness*)