Heroes of Olympus RP Club The Grazer Chronicles: The Last Stand, Part 1

Nicolicious posted on May 13, 2013 at 10:30AM
In the year 2026, the Mist was destroyed by an ancient Drakon that broke free of its cage in the Pacific Ocean. When the Mist was destroyed mortals could see monsters and monsters could harm them. The Demigods acting out in defence destroyed the monsters, but revealed their secrets to the world. In fear the worlds governments formed a single united government and hunted down and slayed the Demigods. Demigods that survived were imprisoned in a maximum security prison called The Pitt, escaped to a sanctuary island called The City or joined the Demigod rebellion group known as the DSF( Demigod Strike Force).
In the year 2037, the Demigods in the Pitt broke out and four months later started their around the world trip till they ended up in Chernobyl, an irradiated overgrown city in Ukraine, Europe. At the same time as the landing in Chernobyl, The City was attacked by an army or Grazers and destroyed and with multiple casualties they escaped by boat to Chernobyl. The DSF suddenly made huge moves on the other Demigod prisons around the world and brought them to Chernobyl. The Demigods can survive in Chernobyl due to their mutative resistance to radiation and in Chernobyl the main base of operations for the demigods is found. Inside the Demigods train and plan their attack on the Grazers.
The year is now 2040. The Demigods have amassed a large army and are preparing to barge down the doors of the Grazers and defeat their enemy once and for all.
Alongside the Demigods there is a small Military force comprised of Ex-Grazers or Mortals who wish to fight for the Demigod's freedoms.
Inside the Demigod's army there is a group of Demigods known as the Inner Circle. Previous Rpers from the old Rps are in the Inner Circle if they want. The Inner Circle controls the Demigod Army.

Name:

Immortal Parent:

Mortal Parent:

Weapons:

Powers:

Appearance:

Apparel:

Personality:

Previous life in The Pitt, The City or The DSF:

Inner Circle?:

Name:

Parents:

Appearance:

Apparel:

Personality:

Weapons:

Inner Circle?:

History before joining the Demigod's Army:

Blake Ironheart-Hercules-Inner Circle-Blaze_of_Ares
Alton Hamilton II-Poseidon-Alvin2442
Devin King-Apollo-Inner Circle-JasmineValdez
Jaeda Embers-Hades-Inner Circle-1stJae513
Arik Takahashi-Nemesis-Inner Circle-Spikegilfer1997
Sam Irons-Kratos-Mutilation
Mion Sonozaki-Janus-SonozakiMion
Ace Armstrong-Ares-Inner Circle-ConnorandTravis
Dalton David-Poseidon-torrent
Reece Morgan-Hermes-mcterra
The City
Blaze Phoenix-Mars-Inner Circle-Blaze_of_Ares
Alvin Hamilton III-Poseidon-Inner Circle-Alvin2442
Roberto Juarez-Kratos-Mutilation
Travis Knight-Hades-Inner Circle-ConnorandTravis
Astral Bain-Knight-1999jacko
The DSF
Leon Barnett-Hawkeye-Athena-Inner Circle-Rogue475
Ashleigh-Ash-Aphrodite-Inner Circle-JasmineValdez
Other
James Lucas-Apollo-Ranger487
Justin Mcullen-Poseidon-Inner Circle-bh56

Mortals
Ex-Grazer
Mark Ivory-Rogue475
Kate Rodrigues-Nicolicious

Previous Civilian
Elizabeth-Pink-bookworm

Grazers
Jordan Ivory-Rogue47
Adrian Ewing-Alvin2442
"Jack" Jackson Vincentih Reid-Spikegilfer1997
last edited on Feb 17, 2014 at 08:25AM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 3580 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 801-850 of 3580

over a year ago ConnerandTravis said…
(Travis)
I shadow travel to Mexico.
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
(Spike your comment nearly made me die. 'Hes too busy playing with himself." XD)
"Ok. I could shadow travel us over, but I'm already exhausted as it is."
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
(That sounded kinda wrong though)
(Exactly!)
(lol)
Blake
I punch, kick, slam, crush, break and destroy robot. Blaze uses his powers to make sure every bullet hits. It was up to 75% now.
"There are too many of them." I say
"Just a little more" he says switching from shotgun to a rifle. I continue fighting off the robots until its 100%. Blaze takes the device
"Blake, make use a way out." he order. I nod, grab a robot and jump up, using the bot as a sort of ram to break to the roof. Blaze appear next to me and jump off the base. Grazer from below start firing weapons. I jump and land at the heli.
over a year ago Mutaliation said…
(I've made too many sex jokes to laugh at them anymore unfortunately)
(I remember that camp dt one.
CT
"I'll come when I see Annabeth"
I laughed so hard lol)
(Oh hell, I forgot about that one, now that was funny.)
(yep(
(And of course there's the infamous joke of you watching Cara's ass.)
(oh yeah, I remember that lol, hilarious)
(Too bad jokes like that don't make people laugh)
(some)
over a year ago Rogue475 said…
Mark-
Moments later...
"Where is her Amulet!" I shout and shoot a round right next to the Scientist's face. "She isn't Dead!" He shouts back and covers his face. "...You dare try to trick me?, even now you try to control me" I say and aim my handgun right at his face, In between the eyes. "I swear it's the truth, I can show you!" he exclaims and I shoot multiple shots near his head, to scare the old man. "I can take you to her!" he cries out, then I quickly shoot him in the leg. The man wails in pain. "Show me, and maybe I'll let you live just a little longer." I say with a wicked smile, almost as if my mind had become consumed with rage and violence.
over a year ago Spikegilfer1997 said…
Walk around a corner, super mutant fist to the face. I didn't see much other then a huge grey scaly fist before I flew backwards with a mental jarring force. I generated intense heat behind me as I flew, enough to melt through the walls, even so the landing was less then pleasant. From down this newly formed hallway I saw a huge silhouette making it's way to me, I was filled with Pitt nostalgia. I analyzed my body, left leg was numb, left eye wasn't working, shoulders throbbing. Nothing broken really, although just that burned my energy down to 40% and I had been relaxing for weeks giving me a bit over my usual full. I struggled to my feet, donning my usual outfit (Had I been wearing that I probably would have blacked out or died) via my head band. I then proceeded to point at the incoming enemy and call him a "Degenerate rude-ass mother-f^&*er." When no joke the thing frigging teleported. It came in with a left hook, I feel over in the process of dodging due to forgetfulness. The assailant flipped around and poised to strike and I rolled out of the way and swung my bum-leg at it. Utilizing the hidden-blade in my boot I cut into it's neck and it fell over. I calmed down and carri- err ate some ambrosia while pondering why I hadn't been attacked by more things already.
I look around and notice a hole in the wall. "Wow. That would have been useful a few minutes ago."
"You think?" I ask sarcastically. I hold my hand and climb through the hole
(I'm sure CaT is a perfectly nice fellow in real life but all of his Rp characters make me want to rip out their toe hair.)
Rogue475 commented…
I think sometimes the same thing can be said for Arik XD over a year ago
(Why?)
I follow after him and we end up in a dimly lit warehouse. All around us were strap electronics and metal. Yet right in front of us was tall very evil looking robot. "Merde."
Sam
*sees the giant robot and looks at Roberto*
We break?

Roberto
I wanna say yes, but I don't know if we should just yet

(I would talk to whoever you are NicoL, but I don't know which character you are.)
last edited over a year ago
laugh
(Leader Cara swore!! I'm telling Blaze.)
"That is correct. Okay, so how do we destroy these things." I say, looking at the robot.
Roberto
How else? Me and Sam here can just smash them to rubble while the rest of you see if there's any more to break.
"That won't work. If I were a master villain, I would make sure if one got destroyed, an alarm would go off and this place would be flooded with Grazers." I say. "or we can reprogram the robots's enemy."
Sam
"No smash?"

Roberto
"No smash."
*turns to Ace*
"What now officer buzzkill?"
"I don't want to take the risk. We're no good dead." I mutter. "We have to figure who or what is programming these robots. I think a computer is controlling all these robots. So, maybe you two can smash some doors and Grazers. "
Sam
"SMASH!"
*sees a wall and smashes through it*

Roberto
*follows Sam*
"Leave some heads for me to crack!"
"I didn't mean now!" I shout
I managed to arrange all the goodies to be placed on several trucks and driven to the coast, everything except a single ebony dragonic egg which I decided to carry personally. With it in hand I exited the Grazer vault, after I had reached a safe distance I pulled out a trigger and pressed it down.
"Boom."
The vault went up in a flash of light, the shock wave almost sent me flying.
"Threat eliminated." I said with a stony expression. Now the problem of driving several semi's to the coast, well there was the problem of the sentries I had load the truck. Fortunately that was one of the many problems that could be solved with bullets, blades and blasts. I then proceeded to hot-wire the semi's to follow a determined course, predicting that stopping may be a problem and I wasn't a elite-super-master-general of technokinesis so I improvised. I gathered some copper wire and ran a line to each engine of the three semi's. I couldn't manipulate the engines via electricity, never tried it before so no chance of that. So I decided to use the Takahashi's mental style, particularly the zero wave. I gave some slack between myself and the first truck, gave me time to prop up some earthen blocks if I had to stop. After I had the egg in the driver-side seat I made a call to our cherry base.
"Phillip? Yeah, it's me, get the Hamilton's if you could. Have them come to the coast of Mexico, since I know they'll ask, no I didn't get anything on the Sharingan. Also, don't forget to mention they should bring some snacks, no heavy lifting on a empty stomach. Turns out it was a good thing they didn't go anywhere, gods only know how I would have got this stuff over the ocean. I always find a way though, can't afford to wait though. Anyways, get them forthwith. As much as I bug them their water control is tyrannical, really the only way short of a giant boat of moving this stuff."
I arrived later that day at the coast, flat out exhausted. It would have been nice if somebody had remembered to come with me but no, forgetful circle time. I decided to catch a few winks after a few snacks I "Liberated" we devoured by the ravenous beast that is my stomach.
(Alright, Hamilton, you're up. Get to the coast of Mexico. We're driving over the ocean in three semi trucks filled with highly useful Grazer science. No real story needed, after delivering said supplies and having a nap I can see about joining the others. GTG)
over a year ago SonozakiMion said…
whats going on?
Rogue475 commented…
lol, the question of life over a year ago
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
(I'll get Alvin to transport Alton there, so Alton can control the ship. That will work.)

So Blah Blah Blah, Alton is transported to the coast of Mexico, close to Arik, with snacks.
(The inner circs are going around the world destroying robots. Tell me what Spike?)
Mark-
"Just help me to that chart table and I will show you where" mutters the doctor and winces as I get him to his feet. "I remember when you looked up to your brother, he was your Hero. You used to train and train, in hopes of becoming as deadly as your feared brother..." he says and grabs hold of the table right next to the Chart table. "...Jordan is a monster."
And as if on que, a blade streaks downward right infront of my face. I roll to my left and aim my pistol in the direction of the attack...Nothing."Me? A monster? No I do believe that you doctor are the monster here. You didn't think for a second that what you were doing was right." Says the familiar voice of Jordan somewhere in the dark room. "Mark, he is going to kill us!" Exclaims the Scientist as he hides under the table. "No sir, I am going to kill only one in this room." remarks Jordan and then he walks out of the shadows... He had grown up, and if anything looked even more scary.
(DUN DUN DUN Jordan lol)
Alvin

I rest against a building, tired from sending Alton that far.
(What do you mean Blaze?)
I awoke from my slumber with a yawn and a stretch. "So, you got any tricks for getting things over oceans?" I asked Alton.
"You idiots!" I hiss. I missed working with Mark. We worked as a team. Together. "Stay here you two hulks while Ace and I try and find the control room."
Alton

"Well, there's solidifying the ocean surfaces, put a bubble around it, putting it in the water, and sending in out with my water control. Ehh...you can put it on a ship and I'll sail it. It depends on what we're moving.
I smacked the semi-truck. "Three of these." I said with a smirk.
"And please, don't cause any trouble." I plead and Taylor and I sneak around the building.
"I sense some weakness."
Blaze
I get on the pilot seat and Blake at the back. The robots were charging us. Even though it hurts I still pilot the helicopter.
"Blake, man the turret, shoot the robots" I told him, he nods and man the gun, shooting. I fly then I pull the trigger, the whole factory explode. The shock toss the heli into turbulence. When we got stable, robots manage to hang onto the heli and there were more below. I aim down and fire missiles
We round the corner of the warehouse and I see a tall concrete building across the courtyard. The courtyard was filled with planes and helicopters, so the tower must have the control tower. "Found it."
"Okay let's go." I nod my head.
"Well let's get to it, Alton my boy."
"Get 'em on the water, laddy."
"Rightio!"
Crouching, I sneak my way across the courtyard, hiding in shadows. Easy.