Heroes of Olympus RP Club The Grazer Chronicles: The Last Stand, Part 1

Nicolicious posted on May 13, 2013 at 10:30AM
In the year 2026, the Mist was destroyed by an ancient Drakon that broke free of its cage in the Pacific Ocean. When the Mist was destroyed mortals could see monsters and monsters could harm them. The Demigods acting out in defence destroyed the monsters, but revealed their secrets to the world. In fear the worlds governments formed a single united government and hunted down and slayed the Demigods. Demigods that survived were imprisoned in a maximum security prison called The Pitt, escaped to a sanctuary island called The City or joined the Demigod rebellion group known as the DSF( Demigod Strike Force).
In the year 2037, the Demigods in the Pitt broke out and four months later started their around the world trip till they ended up in Chernobyl, an irradiated overgrown city in Ukraine, Europe. At the same time as the landing in Chernobyl, The City was attacked by an army or Grazers and destroyed and with multiple casualties they escaped by boat to Chernobyl. The DSF suddenly made huge moves on the other Demigod prisons around the world and brought them to Chernobyl. The Demigods can survive in Chernobyl due to their mutative resistance to radiation and in Chernobyl the main base of operations for the demigods is found. Inside the Demigods train and plan their attack on the Grazers.
The year is now 2040. The Demigods have amassed a large army and are preparing to barge down the doors of the Grazers and defeat their enemy once and for all.
Alongside the Demigods there is a small Military force comprised of Ex-Grazers or Mortals who wish to fight for the Demigod's freedoms.
Inside the Demigod's army there is a group of Demigods known as the Inner Circle. Previous Rpers from the old Rps are in the Inner Circle if they want. The Inner Circle controls the Demigod Army.

Name:

Immortal Parent:

Mortal Parent:

Weapons:

Powers:

Appearance:

Apparel:

Personality:

Previous life in The Pitt, The City or The DSF:

Inner Circle?:

Name:

Parents:

Appearance:

Apparel:

Personality:

Weapons:

Inner Circle?:

History before joining the Demigod's Army:

Blake Ironheart-Hercules-Inner Circle-Blaze_of_Ares
Alton Hamilton II-Poseidon-Alvin2442
Devin King-Apollo-Inner Circle-JasmineValdez
Jaeda Embers-Hades-Inner Circle-1stJae513
Arik Takahashi-Nemesis-Inner Circle-Spikegilfer1997
Sam Irons-Kratos-Mutilation
Mion Sonozaki-Janus-SonozakiMion
Ace Armstrong-Ares-Inner Circle-ConnorandTravis
Dalton David-Poseidon-torrent
Reece Morgan-Hermes-mcterra
The City
Blaze Phoenix-Mars-Inner Circle-Blaze_of_Ares
Alvin Hamilton III-Poseidon-Inner Circle-Alvin2442
Roberto Juarez-Kratos-Mutilation
Travis Knight-Hades-Inner Circle-ConnorandTravis
Astral Bain-Knight-1999jacko
The DSF
Leon Barnett-Hawkeye-Athena-Inner Circle-Rogue475
Ashleigh-Ash-Aphrodite-Inner Circle-JasmineValdez
Other
James Lucas-Apollo-Ranger487
Justin Mcullen-Poseidon-Inner Circle-bh56

Mortals
Ex-Grazer
Mark Ivory-Rogue475
Kate Rodrigues-Nicolicious

Previous Civilian
Elizabeth-Pink-bookworm

Grazers
Jordan Ivory-Rogue47
Adrian Ewing-Alvin2442
"Jack" Jackson Vincentih Reid-Spikegilfer1997
last edited on Feb 17, 2014 at 08:25AM
save

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 3580 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 901-950 of 3580

over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
(Thanks for clearing everything up.)
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
(Mark and Ace and Taylor are in the same country, but Ace and Taylor are in a completely different place.)
I walk into the control room and look around. "You need to work on your accent."
last edited over a year ago
(Agreeed.)
over a year ago Spikegilfer1997 said…
(And resume.)
(My typing probably going to be off after this message. Getting way to tired to say typing correctly all time.)
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
(Taylor knows best to leave Mark alone lol)
Blaze
One slams on the window and start smashing. I kick the glass and kick it off. I go faster "How many more?"
I walk to the controls and glance around. Outside I could see the dim lights flashing off gunfire and the occasional smash of a wall. Good thing the base alarm was in here and we 'dealt' with G's in here before they could sound it. Still who wouldn't wake up to Roberto and Sam smashing things?
(I have no clue what to do.)
(Maybe you should have picked a target.)
I look at the console and start pressing buttons. On the screen in front of me it says 'Self Destruct Initiated'. "I did it, but we should really run now." I inform Ace glancing at the countdown. Three minutes. Great.
(Wait, they have a button for that? Why did I just use one instead of doing all that work)
over a year ago Mutaliation said…
(It wasn't exactly one button, more like a series of buttons, but even so, self destruct sequences are the least sensible thing in fiction)
(Apart from DBZ-time.)
over a year ago ConnerandTravis said…
"Get those two hulks and let's get out of here. Can you shadow travel?" I ask.
Blaze
"We've reached Chernobyl"
(Nah. Only person who self destructed in DBZ, this is from memory, was Cell.)
(DBZ time. Seven minutes is over four hours.)
(A spirit bomb forms in like 7 episodes.)
(My point exactly.)
I climb a building, make it halfway, before falling on my back. "Ow..."
"I'm done with helping out, Kahlee and Ace can finish their own damn mission."
(Spike, it's Taylor)
Blaze
I land the heli and jump out. "I'll be with Peter if you need me" I say walking away
(Whichever.)
over a year ago torrent said…
Name: Dalton David

Immortal Parent: Posiden

Mortal Parent: Kelly David

Weapons: Black sword that is unbreakable

Powers: Control over all liquids

Appearance: black hair brown eyes deep tan

Previous life in The Pitt, The City or The DSF: the Pitt

Inner circle?: no
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­_
(Thirteen? It has been almost four years since the Pitt, you might want to bump that up.)
(And you might want to read back and wait before you start rp)
(woops put the wrong age thinking of other forum sorry)
(k i was reading got bored fell asleep and just woke up)
(torrent? Holy hell where have you been?)
"Yeah I think I can, though I'll probably pass out afterwards." With that I open the door and jump down the stairs. Reaching the Tarmac I sprint towards Roberto and Sam.
( I'm going into high school i like to wrestle and i practice 7 days a week but now I'm back)
*A Grazer loads up an RPG and aims it toward Sam and Roberto who are smashing up vehicles and tossing Grazers around*
"Which one do I hit?"
"Get the big one!"
"Got it."

Roberto
*sees the Grazer aim the RPG at Sam and then he fires it I only have enough time to jump in the way to prevent Sam from getting hit, the RPG hits me directly in the chest, I feel a whole lotta pain, then I black out*

Sam
*hears an explosion then looks behind me and sees Roberto on the ground, smoking and with a big wound on his chest*
"Roberto?"
*lifts Roberto head in my hand and looks into his closed eyes*
"Are you okay? Wake up."
*Roberto doesn't wake up, I gently place his head back down, slowly stand up and let out a roar loud enough to shake the earth*
Back in my room I was holding my recently acquired dragon egg. It occurred to me that I hadn't touched it directly since I always wore gloves. I bit my glove of and upon contact the egg scales fell apart revealing a disc type object. Probably some sort of compass. I stored it in my foot locker.
I see Rob get hit in the chest. I didn't know him, but I was angry. I take Frank's gun and start shooting. As soon as I run out of bullets, I charge them. I start bashing heads and beating the Hades out of them. It felt like I was on top of the world, like nothing could touch me. That's when I realized I had the blessing of my father.Even though I desperately wanted to stop, I kept going. My rage finally wore off when I realized that there were thirty Grazers able to fight. The ones that I had fought were either dead or seriously injured. I dropped the gun and scurried back to Taylor. I left the others to Sam.
(Way to take my thunder CT)
(We competing now?)
(Sams brother gets hurt, he shouts to the heavens, and he just stands idly while some guy he doesn't know goes and beats everybody up, cause that's fair)
(lol)
(Sorry, I needed something to sho how messed up and cruel Ace's fighting is. I'll delete if you want)
(Mutant, you can say you did something at the same time. And CT, you can be cruel but not ALL of them, so Sam can do some action. Does that make everyone happy? OR since Ace is a son of Ares, he could be fast. So it happen faster, while Sam looks and cry[not really] over his brother's injury)
( Is it just me or does it seem you guys mostly get on in the early mornings or late afternoons)
(Torrent just a bit of info. Chernobyl is our safe haven so there are no Grazers there. Right now the big fight is at a military base in New Zealand.)
When I see Roberto go down I sprint towards a Grazer aiming his gun at Sam's back and grab him by the neck. His face goes pale and he drops to the ground. "What happened?" I ask Sam.
I look at the lifeless bodies of 30 Grazers. I am a monster. I saw another wave of Grazers coming. There were more than 30. "Guys, more Grazers on their way and I'm not going to fight."
(ok then ill delete stuff)
I wander around the woods on a strange island,one minute I'm lying in bed listening to music and then I'm lying face first on the ground in gods know where." Hello is anybody out there" I yell
"just me" i hear from behind me
"who are you" I ask
"Oh, you don't recognize me" he transforms into a giant chimera, then a giant manticore, and finally a half man half skeleton
"oh, you why am i here"
"to pay a debt"
"to who"
"to me"
"We can't fight them anyway." I say. I grasp Ace's wrist and then Sam's. looking down at Roberto I look at Ace. "Mind grabbing him for me?" I ask him.
*the Grazer who shot Roberto loads up another RPG and fires it directly at Sam this time*

Sam
*when the RPG heads my way, I move my hand out of (Insert NicoL's current character here) hand and head for the RPG head on hitting it with my fist, it hurts, it burns, and it's bleeding, but I don't care, I'm not going to let anyone else get hurt because of me*
"Kill, don't maim"
i walk around till i find civilization" Excuse me do you speak English" i ask. He just shakes his head
I finally find out where I'm at on an island just north of new zealend
I take a boat to new zealand and when i arrive i look for the big fight because apparently in order to pay off my debt i have to defend the few demigods here. I finally find them and i see one of the demigods rush a RPG head on and punch it. I then decide it's time to interfere so i dart in front of him slicing the grazers launcher in half with my sword, I then proceed to knock the grazer out.
" Look i know your mad but anger causes good soldiers to make stupid mistakes and stupid mistakes means a dead squad so turn aroun and we will get out of here and I think you'd prefer to leave alive then the alternate" I say pointing to the sky at a whole squadron of black hawks
Blake
"Any signs of them?" I ask a watch demigod "Not yet" he says.
"Their taking too long..."