Heroes of Olympus RP Club The Grazer Chronicles: The Last Stand, Part 1

Nicolicious posted on May 13, 2013 at 10:30AM
In the year 2026, the Mist was destroyed by an ancient Drakon that broke free of its cage in the Pacific Ocean. When the Mist was destroyed mortals could see monsters and monsters could harm them. The Demigods acting out in defence destroyed the monsters, but revealed their secrets to the world. In fear the worlds governments formed a single united government and hunted down and slayed the Demigods. Demigods that survived were imprisoned in a maximum security prison called The Pitt, escaped to a sanctuary island called The City or joined the Demigod rebellion group known as the DSF( Demigod Strike Force).
In the year 2037, the Demigods in the Pitt broke out and four months later started their around the world trip till they ended up in Chernobyl, an irradiated overgrown city in Ukraine, Europe. At the same time as the landing in Chernobyl, The City was attacked by an army or Grazers and destroyed and with multiple casualties they escaped by boat to Chernobyl. The DSF suddenly made huge moves on the other Demigod prisons around the world and brought them to Chernobyl. The Demigods can survive in Chernobyl due to their mutative resistance to radiation and in Chernobyl the main base of operations for the demigods is found. Inside the Demigods train and plan their attack on the Grazers.
The year is now 2040. The Demigods have amassed a large army and are preparing to barge down the doors of the Grazers and defeat their enemy once and for all.
Alongside the Demigods there is a small Military force comprised of Ex-Grazers or Mortals who wish to fight for the Demigod's freedoms.
Inside the Demigod's army there is a group of Demigods known as the Inner Circle. Previous Rpers from the old Rps are in the Inner Circle if they want. The Inner Circle controls the Demigod Army.

Name:

Immortal Parent:

Mortal Parent:

Weapons:

Powers:

Appearance:

Apparel:

Personality:

Previous life in The Pitt, The City or The DSF:

Inner Circle?:

Name:

Parents:

Appearance:

Apparel:

Personality:

Weapons:

Inner Circle?:

History before joining the Demigod's Army:

Blake Ironheart-Hercules-Inner Circle-Blaze_of_Ares
Alton Hamilton II-Poseidon-Alvin2442
Devin King-Apollo-Inner Circle-JasmineValdez
Jaeda Embers-Hades-Inner Circle-1stJae513
Arik Takahashi-Nemesis-Inner Circle-Spikegilfer1997
Sam Irons-Kratos-Mutilation
Mion Sonozaki-Janus-SonozakiMion
Ace Armstrong-Ares-Inner Circle-ConnorandTravis
Dalton David-Poseidon-torrent
Reece Morgan-Hermes-mcterra
The City
Blaze Phoenix-Mars-Inner Circle-Blaze_of_Ares
Alvin Hamilton III-Poseidon-Inner Circle-Alvin2442
Roberto Juarez-Kratos-Mutilation
Travis Knight-Hades-Inner Circle-ConnorandTravis
Astral Bain-Knight-1999jacko
The DSF
Leon Barnett-Hawkeye-Athena-Inner Circle-Rogue475
Ashleigh-Ash-Aphrodite-Inner Circle-JasmineValdez
Other
James Lucas-Apollo-Ranger487
Justin Mcullen-Poseidon-Inner Circle-bh56

Mortals
Ex-Grazer
Mark Ivory-Rogue475
Kate Rodrigues-Nicolicious

Previous Civilian
Elizabeth-Pink-bookworm

Grazers
Jordan Ivory-Rogue47
Adrian Ewing-Alvin2442
"Jack" Jackson Vincentih Reid-Spikegilfer1997
last edited on Feb 17, 2014 at 08:25AM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 3580 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 851-900 of 3580

over a year ago ConnerandTravis said…
I follow Taylor
over a year ago Spikegilfer1997 said…
So we made it back to cherry-town and stuff and I took a nap, possibly going to help the other operations, possibly to lazy.
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
Alton

"Well, that was fun." I walk off.
I rested contently after storing the egg in my secret stash.
I go tothe training arena.
(We have one of those?)
(I guess...)
(Good to know.)
(Not really.)
(Knowledge is power. Don't you dare use the Cersei response.)
(Yeah alright...)
(Shame.)
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
We reach the control tower and I hear people talking within. "Where's my muffin Frank?" Someone shouts. "Ow in de bloody ell would I know where u muffin is?" Another voice replies.
"Mortals." I mutter and roll my eyes.
over a year ago Mutaliation said…
Sam
*I toss a tank that grazes the roof of the control tower*

Roberto
"Nice job bro, but you kinda missed, find another tank so we can try again"
*sees Grazers come after us with heavy artillery*
"Oh crap, run!"
*me and Sam run toward the group of grazer with vehicles in hand*
With my loot secured and a new set of winks in my body I decided to go help the New Zealand group, because gods know that Blake and Blaze don't have trouble agreeing on attack plans.
Alton

I find a bow, and a quiver. So, I head out of Chernobyl, and decide to try to find another god.
I headed after the New Zealand group.
I then remember, something. "Apollo, he should be here, right about now." I avert and close my eyes, as Apollo appears in front of me. "Apollo, can you transport me to Venice, Italy." He looks at me strangely, but I disappear.

(Let's act like Alton got him out of Mexico.)
(Why not?)
As I reappear, I cough. "Smells like a damn perfume shop. Which means, Aphrodite is close."
I hear the crash of metal and shouts of men. Damn rookies. "Wha in de bloody ell was dat?" Frank asks his friend. "No clue, but you should go find out." "Yeah yeah. I'll be bak." The door to the control room opens and Frank starts walking down the metal stairs. When he reaches the bottom I lurch forward and grab him in a headlock, suffocating him.
Alton

I follow the path of the scent, and then the boys under a love spell, in till I find Lady Aphrodite, Goddess of Love and Beauty. Lady of the Doves.
"Now our next move is that we discard the body somewhere, I take his uniform and sneak into the control room, knock out his friend, I let you in, and we figure out how to re-program the robots." I say.
"Well, hello Ms. Aphrodite."
So I had my son of Hades friend Jaime teleport me to the New Zealand group. The thing about that is he spins me around by one arm enveloping me in shadow energy while keeping the destination in mind. So after I got there I still had a fair bit of momentum, so.....
"Kama, dig, ground!" I muttered instructions to myself using my mini-sickles as a make-shift stopping mechanism. After that was under control I sheathed my blades and greeted my fellow demigods.
"Yo."
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
Blaze
"What the Pluto!" Blake shout, seeing Arik "What are you doing here?"
"What's happening?" I ask
"Arik is here"
"Arik, man the other gun"
"Yeah, I should probably mention that a side effect of this teleportation is I can't see anything for the first thirty or so seconds after exiting. What's going on?"
Aphrodite looks at me, gasping even.
over a year ago JasmineValdez said…
( I take it you guys found Aphrodite. Hi Aphrodite.)
I grab her hand, "WE're going to Chernobyl", before disappearing with her. We both appear back in Chernobyl.
"So something about guns?" I asked them.
Blake
"Man the turret and start shooting those drones!"
"Shooting is a thing I can do." I stumbled towards the turret.
Blaze
"Good, shoot!"
I shot while yelling "Pew, pew!" and "Bang!"
Blake
"Arik! Be serious!"
Blaze
We're away from the base, but the drones were still on our pursue, as I thought, they had super speed.
"Or we could just walk in and smash his face into a wall." I suggest dropping the body into a bush.
last edited over a year ago
"Fine, we can do it your way."I mutter
(Ace is annoyed. It seems like everyone not with their partner.)
(Weren't you just with Blaze and Blake?)
"No no, by all means. If you feel like your plan could work go ahead. I haven't seen you fighting since we arrived at Chernobyl."
"Then lucky you." I mumble. I strip the dude's uniform and put it on. "I hate these uniforms." I go upstairs into the control room with my pistol and Frank's gun.
"Aye, what was it Frank?" The dude asked.
"Nothing laddie." I try to a New Zealand accent, but fail miserably.
"You're not Frank." The guy says and reaches for the alarm button. Before he could hit it, I quickly used Frank's gun to knock him out. I take off the helmet and chuck it to the corner. "All clear." I say to Taylor.
(*Shakes head at Ace.*)
over a year ago Rogue475 said…
(Why the H*ll is everyone going to New Zealand? I mean, Mark left to go on his own, he is a loner by trade!)
(I'm at Chernobyl. Everybody else is doing the mission with the 3 places in shiz.)
(I finished mine quickly because CaT consistently "forgot" *Wanted to talk to Kahlee about his relationship* to send Travis with me. Besides I'm with fire and fist combo in Russia.)
(But you when with Blaze and Blake or Ace and Taylor. And I think I'm updating my character profile.)
over a year ago Rogue475 said…
(Spike it seems your character is in two places at once, what do you mean "forgot"? but I mean seriously... can't a guy have an adventure without the "dream team" for once?...well I guess if I meant that it would be hypocritical...dang, well still, mark sometimes needs his time away for a while, and Im a' gonna leave tis at dat)
(CaT said he would send Travis with Arik, didn't bother. So I got bored and finished up my Mexico mission. I just had somebody teleport me to one of the groups and the first one to respond was Blaze so I guess I'm there. I got confused for a moment and thought Kahlee was talking to me. But I'm in the Russia, going pew, pew, you can have your physcopathic family reunion.)