Heroes of Olympus RP Club The Grazer Chronicles: The Last Stand, Part 1

Nicolicious posted on May 13, 2013 at 10:30AM
In the year 2026, the Mist was destroyed by an ancient Drakon that broke free of its cage in the Pacific Ocean. When the Mist was destroyed mortals could see monsters and monsters could harm them. The Demigods acting out in defence destroyed the monsters, but revealed their secrets to the world. In fear the worlds governments formed a single united government and hunted down and slayed the Demigods. Demigods that survived were imprisoned in a maximum security prison called The Pitt, escaped to a sanctuary island called The City or joined the Demigod rebellion group known as the DSF( Demigod Strike Force).
In the year 2037, the Demigods in the Pitt broke out and four months later started their around the world trip till they ended up in Chernobyl, an irradiated overgrown city in Ukraine, Europe. At the same time as the landing in Chernobyl, The City was attacked by an army or Grazers and destroyed and with multiple casualties they escaped by boat to Chernobyl. The DSF suddenly made huge moves on the other Demigod prisons around the world and brought them to Chernobyl. The Demigods can survive in Chernobyl due to their mutative resistance to radiation and in Chernobyl the main base of operations for the demigods is found. Inside the Demigods train and plan their attack on the Grazers.
The year is now 2040. The Demigods have amassed a large army and are preparing to barge down the doors of the Grazers and defeat their enemy once and for all.
Alongside the Demigods there is a small Military force comprised of Ex-Grazers or Mortals who wish to fight for the Demigod's freedoms.
Inside the Demigod's army there is a group of Demigods known as the Inner Circle. Previous Rpers from the old Rps are in the Inner Circle if they want. The Inner Circle controls the Demigod Army.

Name:

Immortal Parent:

Mortal Parent:

Weapons:

Powers:

Appearance:

Apparel:

Personality:

Previous life in The Pitt, The City or The DSF:

Inner Circle?:

Name:

Parents:

Appearance:

Apparel:

Personality:

Weapons:

Inner Circle?:

History before joining the Demigod's Army:

Blake Ironheart-Hercules-Inner Circle-Blaze_of_Ares
Alton Hamilton II-Poseidon-Alvin2442
Devin King-Apollo-Inner Circle-JasmineValdez
Jaeda Embers-Hades-Inner Circle-1stJae513
Arik Takahashi-Nemesis-Inner Circle-Spikegilfer1997
Sam Irons-Kratos-Mutilation
Mion Sonozaki-Janus-SonozakiMion
Ace Armstrong-Ares-Inner Circle-ConnorandTravis
Dalton David-Poseidon-torrent
Reece Morgan-Hermes-mcterra
The City
Blaze Phoenix-Mars-Inner Circle-Blaze_of_Ares
Alvin Hamilton III-Poseidon-Inner Circle-Alvin2442
Roberto Juarez-Kratos-Mutilation
Travis Knight-Hades-Inner Circle-ConnorandTravis
Astral Bain-Knight-1999jacko
The DSF
Leon Barnett-Hawkeye-Athena-Inner Circle-Rogue475
Ashleigh-Ash-Aphrodite-Inner Circle-JasmineValdez
Other
James Lucas-Apollo-Ranger487
Justin Mcullen-Poseidon-Inner Circle-bh56

Mortals
Ex-Grazer
Mark Ivory-Rogue475
Kate Rodrigues-Nicolicious

Previous Civilian
Elizabeth-Pink-bookworm

Grazers
Jordan Ivory-Rogue47
Adrian Ewing-Alvin2442
"Jack" Jackson Vincentih Reid-Spikegilfer1997
last edited on Feb 17, 2014 at 08:25AM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 3580 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1151-1200 of 3580

over a year ago Nicolicious said…
"I'm going to go speak to the leaders of the mortals. Who's coming?" I ask again, clarifying my question.
over a year ago Spikegilfer1997 said…
"Me, I'm the most political savvy amongst you."
over a year ago JasmineValdez said…
"I'll come."
(Out of curiosity how tall is your character?)
(Uh.. Probably a few inches over 5 feet. Why?)
"Now we have a halfing archer, wonderful." I snorted sarcastically.
"Ok. The three of us will go." I turn to Blake. "If all else fails you can blow them up."
"You can make fun of me after I save your life. When do we leave Taylor?"
"A day of waiting is par for the course."
"I think if I shadow travel again in the next 48 hours I'm going to drop dead. So anyone else willing to teleport us?"
"Multi-teleportation is your business, I can't teleport period with the exception of body flicker. All of my friends have a hard enough time throwing me alone across the planet. I have nothing that would work."
last edited over a year ago
"Great. We may as well rest then."
"Pretty much."
"Meeting over." I say and look at Blake. "I have no clue where to go to sleep. Do you have any spare beds?"
"I'm going to finish whatever meal I was eating."
(So, did everyone die or something?)
Rogue475 commented…
yes! obviously, *sighs* over a year ago
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
(Sorry)
Blake
"Yeah, we have some rooms for you to crash in, just follow me"
Blaze
I mutter something and walk away
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
I sigh, shake my head, and then disappear.
(Lindsey Stirling's Stars Align hasn't stopped playing in my head for the past four days. I thought only heavy metal could do this.)
(...)
(What?)
(Nothing.)
(Then why post? Anyways since this Arik is older he'll have martial arts ability, if this goes on much longer he'll get illusionary skills when he turns twenty.)
Rogue475 commented…
a very...*blarg* unique character... *Cough-cough* over a year ago
Spikegilfer1997 commented…
Clarification requested. I'm not fluent in blarg. over a year ago
over a year ago Rogue475 said…
When we finally reach the bunker I realize the doctor had passed out. "Come on, your not out of this yet... your gonna help me bust Liz out of this place. Oh and if you were lying to me this whole time I swear you'll be the first person ever to be locked in the shadow realm." I say to him, which he simply smiles then groans a little.
(That's great.)
Let's see. Elemental control, illusions, intense training, gunplay, archery, teleportation, and atmokinesis. Who's OP now, Hamilton? over a year ago
Alvin2442 commented…
Is that for Alvin, or Alton? 'Cause Alton have no intense training. But, after all, being on your own, fighting Grazers and the occasional monster, does improve skilss over time. over a year ago
Alvin2442 commented…
*skills over a year ago
Intense traing here meaning that you've honed the us of basic weapons, one-hand sword, axe, mace, etc. Additionally you probably would have a healing factor. over a year ago
Leon-
"Actually, I was wondering If I may tag along?" mutters Leon after appearing.
(P.S. I'll BE BACK)
(Omg, Rogue has appeared again.)
(I may have posted snarky replies to both of you on the previous page. Probably unjustified to Alvin.)
"Forty eight hours to kill." I mused. "Well, at least I'm good at killing."
(Oh, I know.)
(Try again. What date is it in this Rp?)
(Unknown.)
(Shame.)
(For the love of talos shut up, and lets get this over with. I haven't got all morning!".... "My ancestors are smiling at me imperials, can you say the same..." *Keplunck* oh skyrim)
(I'm probably more excited for SR4 and Watchdogs then I am for GTA5. Of course I'm even more excited for dark souls 2 because they stopped using peer-to-peer and now the online is server based. Removing the lag from PVP)
Rogue475 commented…
can't wait for watchdogs over a year ago
Your profile picture said about as much over a year ago
Rogue475 commented…
ya know it ;-) over a year ago
Mark-
An hour later...
"No-No-No-No!" I exclaim as the old mentor slowly drifts away. A part of me felt he hadn't deserved this, but the other part of me remembered that I once was innocent. I get up from the dead scientist's corpse and keep moving. I had to find Liz and get her out of here before Jordan found her. moments pass and I finally reach the main scientific lab. Upon entering the room I noticed the floor was littered with corpses and blood... Jordan, I could only hope I wasn't too late.
(Oh right, If I want to talk about Arik's mentor I have to stop procrastinating and write his Pitt backstory.)
I crash on a bunk and go to sleep.
(Time skip?)
(I say yes)
Blake
"Night" I whisper and walk out of the room
Mark-
I hear several gunshots and quicken my pace, my handgun firmly being gripped. I brace myself on the wall next to the entrance to lab A2. "We Are Leaving!" I hear my borthers voice, then another gunshot. Then I heard the rebelious words of someone I never thought Id see again: "No! I'm not coming with you Jordan, your all fools to think I'm gonna help you!"
There was a long pause, which made me nervous. "...Your willingness to comply does not matter, your coming and you have no choice. You will help us save this world from destruction even if the master must alter your will!" exclaims Jordan, and at that moment I spun from the door and aimed directly at my brother. A short moment went by while I slowly glance over and look directly into the eyes of the friend I thought I had lost. She looked at me wide-eyed and I bet I was also. "...Mark" I blink and fire...
over a year ago 1999jacko said…
(am I still allowed to join or is it to late)
Name: Astral Bain

Immortal Parent: Aries

Mortal Parent:Rachel Bain

Weapons: Large glowing red sword that can shift into a big hammer

Powers: perfect combat skills, speed, incredible strength, 50 50 chance of bein able to summon fire

Appearance: shortish black hair, pale skin, brown eyes

Apparel: Red shirt with a grey leather jacket covering it skinny black jeans that although tight allow quick movement

Personality: quiet at first then is out going, kind, smart, impulsive

Previous life in The Pitt, The City or The DSF:City, I fought as a knight

Inner Circle?: no
(as i said im not sure if i can still join or not so if not sorry for the bother)
(The DSF team uses guns more than blades, and powers. there is still time to join, but if you want more use of powers I'd recommend the city, instead of DSF also most of our characters are like close to 20 years old.)
(Nineteen, I'm just short of my next talent point.....)
(Fun fact: I would've given Arik the curse mark and sharingan at this point if I was sure it wouldn't hurt Alvin's feelings.)
Rogue475 commented…
*Facepalm* over a year ago
You know he'd get offended. That cannot be denied. over a year ago
Alvin2442 commented…
My dude doesn't use the curse mark, I don't think, and giving Arik the Sharingan, wouldn't make sense. over a year ago
Mark-
Jordan just stood there in silence, his hand reaching the wound. he turns toward me and smiles. He winces and falls to the ground. "Mark, you shot me" he says in disbelief, I glance at Elizabeth and she was as confused as me. "Jordan?" I mutter and go to my brother's side. "What did they do to you?" I couldn't help but feel sorrow, my brother once was my best friend. "...Wha...they had me go to the master, have you seen him?" says Jordan as he continues to hold his wound. "No"
I prepared for our conference with the mortals, sure I was inspecting an assault rifle but I had no malicious intent.
(Welcome dude. And as Rogue said, it would probably be better if your guy was older.)
Twelve Hours Later
I wake up and head towards the war room. I needed to prepare.
(Apparently I'm the tenth highest contributor, still no shiny medal however.)
I headed to the war room, locked, loaded and ready to go.
(Little Cop became the first again)
Blaze
I enter the war room "I'm joining you guys"
"Because when I think of tact and wisdom i think of a roaring fire." I snorted.