Heroes of Olympus RP Club The Grazer Chronicles: The Last Stand, Part 1

Nicolicious posted on May 13, 2013 at 10:30AM
In the year 2026, the Mist was destroyed by an ancient Drakon that broke free of its cage in the Pacific Ocean. When the Mist was destroyed mortals could see monsters and monsters could harm them. The Demigods acting out in defence destroyed the monsters, but revealed their secrets to the world. In fear the worlds governments formed a single united government and hunted down and slayed the Demigods. Demigods that survived were imprisoned in a maximum security prison called The Pitt, escaped to a sanctuary island called The City or joined the Demigod rebellion group known as the DSF( Demigod Strike Force).
In the year 2037, the Demigods in the Pitt broke out and four months later started their around the world trip till they ended up in Chernobyl, an irradiated overgrown city in Ukraine, Europe. At the same time as the landing in Chernobyl, The City was attacked by an army or Grazers and destroyed and with multiple casualties they escaped by boat to Chernobyl. The DSF suddenly made huge moves on the other Demigod prisons around the world and brought them to Chernobyl. The Demigods can survive in Chernobyl due to their mutative resistance to radiation and in Chernobyl the main base of operations for the demigods is found. Inside the Demigods train and plan their attack on the Grazers.
The year is now 2040. The Demigods have amassed a large army and are preparing to barge down the doors of the Grazers and defeat their enemy once and for all.
Alongside the Demigods there is a small Military force comprised of Ex-Grazers or Mortals who wish to fight for the Demigod's freedoms.
Inside the Demigod's army there is a group of Demigods known as the Inner Circle. Previous Rpers from the old Rps are in the Inner Circle if they want. The Inner Circle controls the Demigod Army.

Name:

Immortal Parent:

Mortal Parent:

Weapons:

Powers:

Appearance:

Apparel:

Personality:

Previous life in The Pitt, The City or The DSF:

Inner Circle?:

Name:

Parents:

Appearance:

Apparel:

Personality:

Weapons:

Inner Circle?:

History before joining the Demigod's Army:

Blake Ironheart-Hercules-Inner Circle-Blaze_of_Ares
Alton Hamilton II-Poseidon-Alvin2442
Devin King-Apollo-Inner Circle-JasmineValdez
Jaeda Embers-Hades-Inner Circle-1stJae513
Arik Takahashi-Nemesis-Inner Circle-Spikegilfer1997
Sam Irons-Kratos-Mutilation
Mion Sonozaki-Janus-SonozakiMion
Ace Armstrong-Ares-Inner Circle-ConnorandTravis
Dalton David-Poseidon-torrent
Reece Morgan-Hermes-mcterra
The City
Blaze Phoenix-Mars-Inner Circle-Blaze_of_Ares
Alvin Hamilton III-Poseidon-Inner Circle-Alvin2442
Roberto Juarez-Kratos-Mutilation
Travis Knight-Hades-Inner Circle-ConnorandTravis
Astral Bain-Knight-1999jacko
The DSF
Leon Barnett-Hawkeye-Athena-Inner Circle-Rogue475
Ashleigh-Ash-Aphrodite-Inner Circle-JasmineValdez
Other
James Lucas-Apollo-Ranger487
Justin Mcullen-Poseidon-Inner Circle-bh56

Mortals
Ex-Grazer
Mark Ivory-Rogue475
Kate Rodrigues-Nicolicious

Previous Civilian
Elizabeth-Pink-bookworm

Grazers
Jordan Ivory-Rogue47
Adrian Ewing-Alvin2442
"Jack" Jackson Vincentih Reid-Spikegilfer1997
last edited on Feb 17, 2014 at 08:25AM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 3580 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 701-750 of 3580

over a year ago Nicolicious said…
"Okay..." I turn to Blake. "I dunno. It looks like everywhere is covered. Does anyone want backup?"
over a year ago Spikegilfer1997 said…
"Not really, wait a tick. If they did have a location where they experimented on the Sharingan it wouldn't be somewhere warm, organic material doesn't survive so well there. What are the options again?"
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
Alton

"One, there's not much on the Sharingan that you can research, and two my mom's not letting them research on her eyes."
"Then why were you so worried?" I said coyly. "Besides you act like she'd have a choice in the matter."
over a year ago ConnerandTravis said…
Ace
"Taylor can come with me." I shrug.
Alton

I leave the war room, teleporting.

Alvin

My eyes switch to the Sharingan, before I disappear.
"Well, somebody is going to feel significantly less special, perhaps not today, or the next day, but one day."
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
Blaze
"Taylor, you need to go, just pick a place now"
"Uh. I'll go to wherever Ace is going."
Ace.
"New Zealand." I say.
Travis
I head out and travel to Mexico
Blaze
"Alright then, move out" I say and walk out
Blake
"Good luck guys" I say to her and follow after Blaze
"If the bugs are bad enough I'll burn down the country." I muttered on my way to the Mexico.
I appear on top of the War Room Roof.

ALton
My thoughts of Mexico? Hot. Detailed thoughts? Hot and sticky, there is a reason I was born on the fall equinox, to find a balance between freezing and melting.
(Wow Arik.)

Alton

I unsheathe my sword as Alvin appears in front of me.
(Quit playing with yourself, other people are here.)
(XD)
I follow Ace. "I can shadow travel us there."
Something about paperwork is wonderful. I'm sure that makes me sound like a tax accountant but in my defense I didn't do my homework before the demigod murder-fest started. Apparently my father had a New-Zealand passport but as he wasn't exactly around and my being an S-rank renegade I figured it was the best time expand my horizons. I pulled out my British-Canadian passport. (Which I had been using ever since my Japanese one started getting me in trouble) The lady smiled in a way that made me absolutely certain she had used a silent alarm so I decided to get my exercise for the day in.
(So are you going to New Zealand or Mexico?)
(Mexico.)
I hesitate. "Sure. Let's shadow travel."
(Oh joy. The wonderful feeling of Shadow Traveling.)
(Long-range teleportation, do not want.)
Blaze
Soon we're in a heli going to Russia
over a year ago Rogue475 said…
(So let me get this straight, the demigods have armored vehicles and guns... the grazers have swords? I mean I think every one of them bshould have a pistol)
(What do you mean Grazers have swords?)
(The demigods have helicopter and tanks?)
I grab Ace's arm and walk into the nearest shadow. I feel the sudden cold rush of hurdling through the shadows and we appear under the shade of a tree in a forest.
Fly..
(How about humans have weapons? Problem solved.)
(Don't they always have weapons?)
(Exactly.)
(Bam! Problem solved!)
I stumble a little, but steady myself with the tree next to me. "Sorry. That was exhausting."
Running to a plane and threatening harm unless the pilot takes off immediately isn't exactly the best way to convince the regular folk demigods aren't all terrorists but desperate times......
"Lets go." I tell Ace after getting my breath back.
"That is as bad as sea travel," I mutter. I follow Taylor
I was quite glad I was a talented linguist, otherwise I would have simply had to play charades with the pilot. Now if I needed to hack a terminal my hobbies would be worthwhile.
(Your time I would arrive a day later)
A few hours later-
I quietly sneek past the Grazer Elites and make my way to the elevator, since It was nightime I could freely move through the shadows.
I was saved by a storm, otherwise the Grazer's would have just shot down the plane. It was a mixed bag though since it kind of messed with the pilots.
Walking through the woods it soon becomes dark and we stumble onto a hill. "Is that it?" I ask Ace, pointing to the brightly lit base below us.
last edited over a year ago
We stayed in the clouds of the storm, I guided the pilots with my knowledge and command of air. We couldn't go out of the clouds without risking an attack. I needed to somehow jump out of the plane without splattering on the ground.
"Yes." I sigh. "Well Alloyns-y. That's French for let's go. I spent a lot of time in France." I head towards the building.
(No wonder we don't get along.)
(^What is with you and the French?)
"Mark and I killed the president of France...or was it a Prime Minister? Eh, doesn't matter. He's dead." I follow Ace.
Rogue475 commented…
normally it would have been the Prime Minister, but then again this IS the future. over a year ago
(We've been over this haven't we?)
Of all the thing I added to my armory the scroll of transport is by far the coolest. Summon a hand-glider on descent and then once you've hit the ground summon a vehicle. You wouldn't believe how long it took for me to scavenge the parts in Cherry-Town and "Borrow" them from the surrounding area. But I set off on a motorcycle and no body even looks at me funnily. Then again this operation ran a risk, if they sheep could collect enough of my blood for a phylactery then they could track me again. I spent enough time breaking that when I escaped the Pitt that I would become extremely depressed if they made another.
"Must of been why there was such a panic and some mortal kissed me. Don't tell Devs, I said this, but I kissed her back." I admit shamefully.
(Shinigami, if at all possible doorknob him in the foot. *I assume you know what I mean*)
I stab the facilities chief officer and quickly shoot the other, thankfully the room was sound proof so no gunshots would have been heard. I move over to the security monitor and hack my way into the mainframe, a little thing the assassins were taught. eventually I find a way to override the security locks and unlock every door inside the base, then I steal the officer's key card and load it into the monitor. moments later the card pops back out, now with a swipe I could lock any door within the base.
So I got to raid a huge vault, sweet.
I spent a while watching the switch of shifts between the guards, memorizing camera positions, staying out of the field of view of cameras and guards. You know that sort of thing. I wish someone was here to converse with, it was rather boring this solitude.
"Wow. Cheating much."
"That's the only thing I did, I swear to the gods."
last edited over a year ago