Heroes of Olympus RP Club The Grazer Chronicles: The Last Stand, Part 1

Nicolicious posted on May 13, 2013 at 10:30AM
In the year 2026, the Mist was destroyed by an ancient Drakon that broke free of its cage in the Pacific Ocean. When the Mist was destroyed mortals could see monsters and monsters could harm them. The Demigods acting out in defence destroyed the monsters, but revealed their secrets to the world. In fear the worlds governments formed a single united government and hunted down and slayed the Demigods. Demigods that survived were imprisoned in a maximum security prison called The Pitt, escaped to a sanctuary island called The City or joined the Demigod rebellion group known as the DSF( Demigod Strike Force).
In the year 2037, the Demigods in the Pitt broke out and four months later started their around the world trip till they ended up in Chernobyl, an irradiated overgrown city in Ukraine, Europe. At the same time as the landing in Chernobyl, The City was attacked by an army or Grazers and destroyed and with multiple casualties they escaped by boat to Chernobyl. The DSF suddenly made huge moves on the other Demigod prisons around the world and brought them to Chernobyl. The Demigods can survive in Chernobyl due to their mutative resistance to radiation and in Chernobyl the main base of operations for the demigods is found. Inside the Demigods train and plan their attack on the Grazers.
The year is now 2040. The Demigods have amassed a large army and are preparing to barge down the doors of the Grazers and defeat their enemy once and for all.
Alongside the Demigods there is a small Military force comprised of Ex-Grazers or Mortals who wish to fight for the Demigod's freedoms.
Inside the Demigod's army there is a group of Demigods known as the Inner Circle. Previous Rpers from the old Rps are in the Inner Circle if they want. The Inner Circle controls the Demigod Army.

Name:

Immortal Parent:

Mortal Parent:

Weapons:

Powers:

Appearance:

Apparel:

Personality:

Previous life in The Pitt, The City or The DSF:

Inner Circle?:

Name:

Parents:

Appearance:

Apparel:

Personality:

Weapons:

Inner Circle?:

History before joining the Demigod's Army:

Blake Ironheart-Hercules-Inner Circle-Blaze_of_Ares
Alton Hamilton II-Poseidon-Alvin2442
Devin King-Apollo-Inner Circle-JasmineValdez
Jaeda Embers-Hades-Inner Circle-1stJae513
Arik Takahashi-Nemesis-Inner Circle-Spikegilfer1997
Sam Irons-Kratos-Mutilation
Mion Sonozaki-Janus-SonozakiMion
Ace Armstrong-Ares-Inner Circle-ConnorandTravis
Dalton David-Poseidon-torrent
Reece Morgan-Hermes-mcterra
The City
Blaze Phoenix-Mars-Inner Circle-Blaze_of_Ares
Alvin Hamilton III-Poseidon-Inner Circle-Alvin2442
Roberto Juarez-Kratos-Mutilation
Travis Knight-Hades-Inner Circle-ConnorandTravis
Astral Bain-Knight-1999jacko
The DSF
Leon Barnett-Hawkeye-Athena-Inner Circle-Rogue475
Ashleigh-Ash-Aphrodite-Inner Circle-JasmineValdez
Other
James Lucas-Apollo-Ranger487
Justin Mcullen-Poseidon-Inner Circle-bh56

Mortals
Ex-Grazer
Mark Ivory-Rogue475
Kate Rodrigues-Nicolicious

Previous Civilian
Elizabeth-Pink-bookworm

Grazers
Jordan Ivory-Rogue47
Adrian Ewing-Alvin2442
"Jack" Jackson Vincentih Reid-Spikegilfer1997
last edited on Feb 17, 2014 at 08:25AM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 3580 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1201-1250 of 3580

over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
"There will be roaring fire if you don't shut up"
over a year ago Rogue475 said…
Mark-
"I'm...sorry Jordan" I say and realize his eye color had changed to blue, instead of Dark Green. "Don't go to the master, listen he has... this ability... with a single touch you can become Iinfected with the same virus the Grazer's have, and complete obediance..." says Jordan as he glances uneasily at Elizabeth. "You have the virus in you now, but because of the cryo its been suppressed, just don't go to the master or you'll become a puppet" Jordan concludes.
He looks down at his wound, then to me. "I love you little brother, remember that..." With that last remark his eye color turn back to dark green and he vanishes in thin air. I felt my eyes begin to tear up for the first time in at least a decade. "Let's get out of here..." I get up and say to Liz, then wipe my eyes.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Spikegilfer1997 said…
"Point, proven."
Rogue475 commented…
I would have said: "My point exactly" over a year ago
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
"Morning," I mumble walking into the War Room.
"Well that's certainly true, if you had said good morning I would point you to exhibit Blaze."
"Mark!" Liz exclaims for like the hundredth time as we try and make our way out of this place. I finally turn around and stop for a momment. "What happend to you?" she says and I smirk. "We have to keep moving, the grazers will be here in force if we don't hurry" ...too late, as usual, gunfire erupts into the hallway and we both take cover behind a storage crate.
"...Well?" She implies again as I fire a few shots to suppress the Grazers. "The Promise... I never forgot it, that and I was told you were dead!" I fire a few more times and as I reload the gunfire stopped. "I was told you were dead..." she mutters, then came a moment of silence, then two grenades came rolling toward us... before I could even swear they blew up, white was everywhere, and I couldn't hear anything but an ear deafening ringing.
I ignore Arik "So Taylor, this is your mission, where should we go?"
Mark-
Suddenly a Grazer rushes me with a sword. I fire a few times but get hit by his hilt causing me to fall. Immediately a gunshot erupted from behind, as the grazer fell over I saw Liz standing there with my gun. I quickly grab the grazer's rifle and start firing. "Mark, get us out of here!" Elizabeth shouts as she fires Iin quick succession at the incoming grazers.
"Yes, the hound would like to make its master proud."
Mark-
"Shoot the lights!" I exclaim to her and fire a quick burst into one of the red flashing lights that was keeping the hallway nice and bright.
"You know, for a fellow named Blaze you aren't particularly bright."
Rogue475 commented…
both of our last posts ended in bright :-/ over a year ago
Spikegilfer1997 commented…
*Just noticed* I am quite good at these things. over a year ago
Mark-
Finally all the lights in the hallway were out, and I quickly shift to the cover where Elizabeth was at... "Just like last time huh?" I say with sort of a weak smile. "Here" she says and hands me my pistol and holds my wrist. "I'm ready" she says confidently with a nod. With that we disappear in a shadowy haze and quickly speed through the bunker and out into the morning sky where I immediatly lost the shadow cloak and we reappear. "Come on, quickly!" I say and we run to the truck, I throw the assualt rifle in the back and start the engine.
Mark-
Moments later we safely get on the highway and head straight for the harbor. "...Mark?" mutters Elizabeth. I glance at her and couldn't help but smile. "We made it... we're finally free" She looks at me and smiles, then punches me in the arm, playfully. "Took you long enough!" she exclaims with a laugh.
Mark-
"... You saved me, you know that right?" I say confidently while starring at the road ahead. "...what, when?" She asks, sounding somewhat surprised. "That night you left the Island, it gave me the slight hope of peace, and sloly it grew. Well it took four years to show it, but I finally found it." I say glancing at her, then back to the road. "I left them, and joined the Resistance because of you and of the family I found."
I took my weapon apart and re-assembled it to pass the time. From my sitting position I couldn't exactly lay the rifle down so I kept the pieces aloft with my air manipulation.
Mark-
We drive on through the night, but Unfortunetly the truck runs out of gas. "Piece of... Aw great, we are in the middle of nowhere with no gas and I'm too tired to teleport..." I had used up most of my energy in the confronation with Jordan, and my Shadow Cloak was new and all but it drained my energy right down.

I get on the radio and switch it to the Resistance's Emergency channel. "This is Markus, calling from Grid Alpha, by November. If there is any allied forces nearby we need help" I conclude and switch off the radio, then move to the back of the truck with Elizabeth who was searching through the supplies. "Called Iin for help, set it to repeat on the emergency channel... So...yeah" I finish the sentence with an awkward mutter. "Did they ever find out you helped me off the Island?" Liz asks me upon finishing her search. "Nope, never suspected me." I reply and lay back against one of the seats.
(It's people like you with your masterful use of a single element that make me sad I went for the "Raw combat" approach.)
Rogue475 commented…
lol, its been workin for Mark so far over a year ago
Spikegilfer1997 commented…
I'd probably go with lightning honestly. over a year ago
Mark-
"I believed for three years that you were dead, I had to at least see and make sure what they said was true... and I'm glad I did." I say and we both smile a little, I lean up in my chair. I couldnt help but smile, I'd never thought I'd see her again. "I owe you something don't I?" I say with a small smirk, and lean forward slightly. "Oh I do believe you do" Elizabeth says with a curious smile, the old sassy way she was with her English accent. She rolls her eyes and I kiss her on the cheek...

"Now we're even" as I said that Liz realized I had placed my favorite pistol beside her. "Works best with Match rounds" I remark with a smirk, and she kicks my leg playfully with a laugh as I kick back and miss. "This was always mine anyway, you just borrowed it" she says finally getting over the suprise with a sassy remark.

"Right" I say slowly teasing her, and I kick at her leg. "So what happend to you? I thought you would never leave them?" she says and leans back in her own chair. "Well it started with Ace and Devin, they were a contract of mine... oh, you never got to contracts before you escaped..." I say, then I continue the story of my past three years of adventure and sorrow...
(Don't mind me, just being interested in your story.)
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
(Agreeing with Arik...)
(And all with one power, how impressive. XD)
(x3)
*Rivalry, 20%*
(X5)
"I have honestly no clue where I'm taking us all."
I sigh "Alaska, that is one of the grazers bases. The most secured. Plus it is the land beyond the Gods, a good place to hide"
"Powers can weaken in Alaska...The Grazers are playing a dangerous game."
"It's not that powers are weaker, simply more people trying to get control of a specific element and the spirits of the land are more wild."
over a year ago 1999jacko said…
(Ive just edited it so can someone see if its alright)
(I'd say so.)
"Powers can weaken. I didn't say they were weaker."
"Weakened because of something, that makes them weaker. If you're arguing probability I'll ask that you imply common sense."
"Shut up, both of you." I say to Alton and Arik. "So Alaska, huh?" I ask Blake.
"You see what she did there, she acted like we were the simpletons and he was the wise one. Simply hilarious, right?"
"Eh..." I put out Riptide.
"I'm the Canadian." I said in response to the "eh" comment. "And the British, also the Japanese."
"And Greek."
"Now you see why I have several passports. Of course they all have different names."
Rogue475 commented…
would there even be use for passports in this time? over a year ago
I nod
"How should we go there? Teleportation, vehicle?"
"She wants to shadow travel but that is liable to get us killed.
"If we travel by vehicle, they will blow us up."
"We could fly?"
"Sure. It's not like a group of flying Demigods won't attract attention." I mutter.
Mark-
"Wake up!" Liz shouts in annoyance, and all of the sudden. Startled, I jump and teleport directly under the truck by accident. Then I hear the truck's doors open and Liz jumping out. So I crawl out from under the truck and brush off the dust. "Thanks..." I mutter and she comes over and laughs. "No problem, anyway no-one came and I'm getting tired of waiting."

After hearing that I decide to get back in the truck and check the radio, it must have died. I roll down the window. "You alright with walking?" I say to Elizabeth and retry the radio one last time, nothing... "Do I have a choice?" She replies and goes over to the side of the truck I was at. "Not really..." I mutter and get out.
"We could disguise ourselves as Gs, you guys did it last time I believe, and we have some Grazer vehicles that we could use"
"High amounts of magical energy will set something off in a place they've invested in as heavily as Alaska. So Blaze has the best idea."
I uncap Riptide, twirling it around.
I threw a lentil at the Hamilton ponce.
(Lentil?)
(Intellect of a pen cap.)
I sigh.