Heroes of Olympus RP Club The Grazer Chronicles: The Last Stand, Part 1

Nicolicious posted on May 13, 2013 at 10:30AM
In the year 2026, the Mist was destroyed by an ancient Drakon that broke free of its cage in the Pacific Ocean. When the Mist was destroyed mortals could see monsters and monsters could harm them. The Demigods acting out in defence destroyed the monsters, but revealed their secrets to the world. In fear the worlds governments formed a single united government and hunted down and slayed the Demigods. Demigods that survived were imprisoned in a maximum security prison called The Pitt, escaped to a sanctuary island called The City or joined the Demigod rebellion group known as the DSF( Demigod Strike Force).
In the year 2037, the Demigods in the Pitt broke out and four months later started their around the world trip till they ended up in Chernobyl, an irradiated overgrown city in Ukraine, Europe. At the same time as the landing in Chernobyl, The City was attacked by an army or Grazers and destroyed and with multiple casualties they escaped by boat to Chernobyl. The DSF suddenly made huge moves on the other Demigod prisons around the world and brought them to Chernobyl. The Demigods can survive in Chernobyl due to their mutative resistance to radiation and in Chernobyl the main base of operations for the demigods is found. Inside the Demigods train and plan their attack on the Grazers.
The year is now 2040. The Demigods have amassed a large army and are preparing to barge down the doors of the Grazers and defeat their enemy once and for all.
Alongside the Demigods there is a small Military force comprised of Ex-Grazers or Mortals who wish to fight for the Demigod's freedoms.
Inside the Demigod's army there is a group of Demigods known as the Inner Circle. Previous Rpers from the old Rps are in the Inner Circle if they want. The Inner Circle controls the Demigod Army.

Name:

Immortal Parent:

Mortal Parent:

Weapons:

Powers:

Appearance:

Apparel:

Personality:

Previous life in The Pitt, The City or The DSF:

Inner Circle?:

Name:

Parents:

Appearance:

Apparel:

Personality:

Weapons:

Inner Circle?:

History before joining the Demigod's Army:

Blake Ironheart-Hercules-Inner Circle-Blaze_of_Ares
Alton Hamilton II-Poseidon-Alvin2442
Devin King-Apollo-Inner Circle-JasmineValdez
Jaeda Embers-Hades-Inner Circle-1stJae513
Arik Takahashi-Nemesis-Inner Circle-Spikegilfer1997
Sam Irons-Kratos-Mutilation
Mion Sonozaki-Janus-SonozakiMion
Ace Armstrong-Ares-Inner Circle-ConnorandTravis
Dalton David-Poseidon-torrent
Reece Morgan-Hermes-mcterra
The City
Blaze Phoenix-Mars-Inner Circle-Blaze_of_Ares
Alvin Hamilton III-Poseidon-Inner Circle-Alvin2442
Roberto Juarez-Kratos-Mutilation
Travis Knight-Hades-Inner Circle-ConnorandTravis
Astral Bain-Knight-1999jacko
The DSF
Leon Barnett-Hawkeye-Athena-Inner Circle-Rogue475
Ashleigh-Ash-Aphrodite-Inner Circle-JasmineValdez
Other
James Lucas-Apollo-Ranger487
Justin Mcullen-Poseidon-Inner Circle-bh56

Mortals
Ex-Grazer
Mark Ivory-Rogue475
Kate Rodrigues-Nicolicious

Previous Civilian
Elizabeth-Pink-bookworm

Grazers
Jordan Ivory-Rogue47
Adrian Ewing-Alvin2442
"Jack" Jackson Vincentih Reid-Spikegilfer1997
last edited on Feb 17, 2014 at 08:25AM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 3580 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 3580

over a year ago Ranger489 said…
I look for Leon when a shadow pass me and A Grazer jumps at me
over a year ago Spikegilfer1997 said…
(Maybe I should have made that forum like twenty minutes earlier..... It's made now but I feel like somebody just flushed half the puzzle pieces down the toilet.)
Ranger489 commented…
not your fault bra over a year ago
Nicolicious commented…
Bra? Like the Ah-Bra? over a year ago
IstJae513 commented…
we americans think of the craziest things, well then again there is Canada with its Bacon ice cream. over a year ago
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
(Spike, what are you talking about?)
over a year ago Mutaliation said…
(Sam is still going to have super strength, son of Kratos and all, but he can bleed from bullets, and take considerable damage by swords, but heavy attacks like hammers and vehicles he can take a hit from)
Sam:
*looks at the girl fiddle with the lock*
Help?
last edited over a year ago
I grab the Grazer and throw him down a hill, click my watch and suddenly hold my bow, Sundusk. I fire three arrows and the grazer is vaporized. I sprint back to tell someone
over a year ago Rogue475 said…
(I find that I grow too tired of letting OPers be OP and i snapped and unfortunelty it was Darkling(im still sorry), so for everyone; I appologize)
Mark-
I fire a few more rounds and look back at Taylor. "We need to get a move on!" I exclaim.
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
"I don't know how to lock pick!" I snap.
(It's s'okay Rogue. I get tired of OPs as well.)
Rogue475 commented…
Gracias over a year ago
Mutaliation commented…
I had become what I hate, I'm sorry. :( over a year ago
Nicolicious commented…
It's okay. :) over a year ago
I run into the base and yell
"WHERE IS LEON!!"
"Then get a gun and shoot it, here!" I throw my pistol to her and pull out my Ebony blade.
I press the pistol against the lock and look away. BANG. I look back and the lock was split. I pull the gate open. "Come on!" I shout at the Demigods.
Sam:
*I hold the gate open while everyone gets out*
(Sam is bleeding from the bullet wounds btw)
"You're bleeding kid." I tell him.
Alton
I run towards the heart of Texas, where is was uncontrollably hot. "Apollo has to be here. I've looked all over for this fool. Or Hephaestus, but I should check somewhere where technology is better then everywhere else."
(Gtg night guys)
Sam:
*I look down at the wounds on my arms and stare at them*
Alvin-

I think about Alton, wondering how he looks.
(Everything is at peace more or less.)
"Here!" I toss him a square of ambrosia. "That's should help! When we get back to our camp I'll take those bullets out!" I swing my sword at a Grazer.
Sam:
*I eat the ambrosia and close my eyes from the warm feeling it gives me, then I see a Grazer come around my side then I smack him 10 feet away*
Alton

I wipe some sweat off my face, this place was baking.
"Nice hit, but I need you to make sure these Demigods get out of here okay." I tell him, slashing at more Grazers.
(NicoL, can you PM me a list of which gods can be alive, and which place Alton would mostly likely find them. US wise, saying.)
(Where is this fight?)
Sam:
*I nod at the girl, then start directing the Demigods out of the camp and into the forest*
Now follow me.
(I hate my internet...-_-)
a grazer manages to break through my defenses and hit me in the leg with his sword, which I promptly teleport out of there for... I reappear at camp and realize this wound was quite serious. "D*mn..." I mutter and apply first aid.
(Anywhere within twenty mile and I can be there. Out of the immediate area and I'll just have to sit here and be bored.)
Sam:
*I bring the Demigods to the top of a hill, they all stop to rest, and I see some boulders and decide to start throwing some at the camp, hoping they'll hit some Grazers and not my friends*
Finish patching myself up and teleport to Taylor. "Sorry I got... nevermind"
Sam:
*I throw the first boulder*
over a year ago IstJae513 said…
(Makes sense, NicoL)

Jaeda

I exit the war room and work my way to the missions room. I find a mission somewhere of the shore of Ireland. A couple grazers have veen seen around the area. Sounds like a good recon mission so I hop in a plane to drop me off at Ireland.
(Boredom until knowledge.)
(Arik and Markus most likely won't in the fight, seeing as Mark, Taylor, and Sam are in who knows where, or somewhere in Canada or Alaska I think. On the opposite side of the Atlantic.)
(Odd it's Canada. Oh well.)
(NicoL, I need a list of gods that are still alive and where they are in the US, so I can have Alton find them at least.)
(The avatar of the fade thing is another angle for me to play, huh?)
(I guess.)

Alton

I sneak around a Grazer compound, annoyed. "These people are everywhere, wait till we strike back..." I mutter to myself, before diving under, I don't even no."
Rogue475 commented…
isn't compost...sh*t? I know you were trying to say compound or outpost, but lol over a year ago
Spikegilfer1997 commented…
It is indeed over a year ago
I practiced shadow travel.
Jordan-
"I'm losing him!" shouts the doctor with a mad grin, he uses the defibulators to bring Jordan back to life. A moment later Jordan awakens with a huge ghasp for air. "Did it work?" asks Jordan as he catches his breath. "we will soon find out..." mutters Doctor Galliard in response.
"Getting someone's number?" I joke to Mark.
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
"Leon, how many soldiers to we have?"
(He wasn't even with you... hold on ill improvise)
Leon-
I walk back to base and see James wandering around. "Get inside the gate please, we don't want anyone out here that isn't patrol." I say and we close the gate. eventually I make my way to the War room. "Well, I believe around 260 here, and 74 in the US who are still in trouble. we also have another hundred missing."

Mark- I sigh "Yeah..." I joke and motion for us to go back to camp and recharge.
I follow him towards our camp. "Busy night huh?"
(Did y'all just forget about Sam and his boulder tossing on the Grazer camp?)
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
(I thought all Incirc are suppose to be at the war meeting...nvm then)
"I see, we have to send a small group to retrieve those 74. How about the Human Rebellions?"
I walk up to Leon
"Hey, I need to talk to you... NOW"
I search for Leon but cannot find him so I run around searching for anyone to speak to.... anyone... I run to the gates and sprint outside.
(Sorry Ranger but I've got Team Operations tonight, i might get on, I might not.)
(Well, if Rogue's not getting on then that leaves nothing for me to do.)
(I'm back ofr like twenty mins)
I walk around the compound, my mind it knots, my thoughts twisted.
"What does this all mean..." I mutter