Heroes of Olympus RP Club The Grazer Chronicles: The Last Stand, Part 2- A New Era

Nicolicious posted on Apr 24, 2014 at 09:37AM
“There is no real ending. It’s just the place where you stop the story.”
― Frank Herbert

In the year 2026, the Mist was destroyed by an ancient Drakon that broke free of its cage in the Pacific Ocean. When the Mist was destroyed mortals could see monsters and monsters could harm them. The demigods acting out in defence destroyed the monsters, but revealed their secrets to the world. In fear the world's governments formed a single united government, the United Nations of Earth(UNE), and hunted down and slaughtered the demigods. Demigods that survived were imprisoned in a maximum security prison called The Pitt, escaped to a sanctuary island called The City or joined the demigod rebellion group known as the DSF(Demigod Strike Force).
In the year 2037, the half-bloods in the Pitt broke out and four months later started their around the world journey till they ended up in Chernobyl, an irradiated overgrown city in Ukraine, Europe. At the same time as the landing in Chernobyl, The City was attacked by an army of Grazers and destroyed. With multiple casualties they escaped by boat to Chernobyl. The DSF suddenly made huge moves on the other demigod prisons around the world and brought them to Chernobyl. Demigods can survive in Chernobyl due to their mutative resistance to radiation and in there the main base of operations for the demigods is found. Inside the half-bloods train and plan their attack on the Grazers.
The year is now 2041. A few months ago the Grazers created a serum that mutated a mortal's genetic code and enabled them to become immune to minor doses of radiation. With this serum they amassed an army and attacked Chernobyl. Many demigods died in the defence of their new home but in the end they prevailed. Driving the Grazer forces back, the half-bloods are now preparing for their biggest and final assault on the Grazers and the UNE.
Chernobyl is brand new. After the invasion, we started anew and began repairing the irradiated city. Now in the place of old destroyed apartments and schoolhouses there are buildings of Ancient Greek and Roman architecture, thanks to the children of Athena/Minerva. In place of broken down cars and machinery there are wooden and steel carts being pulled by bronze bulls and horses, curtesy of Hephaestus/Vulcan's children. We built a temple to our parents: the Olympians, the Titans and the Primordials. In the centre of New Olympus, as we now call Chernobyl, there stands a mighty swirling tower lined with statues of mythological creatures, much like gargoyles, and at the tip sits an imperial gold eagle which overlooks our new home. The tower is the home of the Inner Circle, the leaders of the Half-Blood Army and their friends and family. Houses and small tent markets line the streets and at the edge of our city, before the fortified wall, there is a large military encampment where we train new half-bloods and create our weapons. Lastly, encasing our city in its protective glow, stands a wall almost 300 feet high and 400 metres wide. The wall is made of both Stygian iron and Celestial bronze, Imperial Gold is still to rare to be used for anything but weapons, and is deemed impenetrable. Time will tell if what our architects say is true, but that doesn't matter. This is our home and it will stay standing for as long as I live and, if the gods allow it, longer.
This is the beginning of a new era. Our era.
Solum fortis, fortior simul
'Strong alone, stronger together.'

Name:

Immortal Parent:

Mortal Parent:

Weapons:

Powers:

Appearance:

Apparel:

History:

Name:

Parents:

Appearance:

Apparel:

Personality:

Weapons:

History:

~"Arik" Arisutea Akira Takahashi, Nemesis, Spikegilfer1997~
~Alton Hamilton, Poseidon, Alvin2442~
~Alvin Hamilton, Poseidon, Alvin2442~
~Derek Knight, Zeus, marshanboy~
Mortals
~Elizabeth Trace, Aqua Walker, pink-bookworm~
~Mark Ivory, Shadow Walker, Rogue475~
~"Jack" Jackson Vincentih Reid, Elementalist, Spikegilfer1997~
Grazers
~Kate Rodrigues, Sky Walker, Nicolicious~
-Seekers-
~Severran Lucius, Oculus II, Rogue475~
[b][i]“There is no real ending. It’s just the place where you stop the story.” 
― Frank Herb
last edited on Jun 16, 2014 at 12:00PM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 1392 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 651-700 of 1392

over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
"I thought it would be nice to let you get your gear first." Alton said, before dashing forward at Arik, his blade postitioned aat Arik's stomach.
over a year ago Spikegilfer1997 said…
Arik
"Then you're not learning." I sighed. I drew my blades and side-stepped the strike, guarding with both blades facing the ground. Taking advantage of the forward momentum Alton would have I used my earth control to raise the ground in front of him high enough to trip him.
Alton, until I say Alvin again...
I instantly punched the ground as I tripped, causing an earthquake right below Arik's feet. Then I did a sweeping leg kick as I got up, tripping him. I then held my blade on his back.
over a year ago crash14 said…
i grab my hammer heating it up and clipping it on my belt as i watch Arik and Alton go at it*
(Beg pardon, fanpop is acting up.)
Arik
"That's better!" I said then stabbing my left blade into the ground using it like a totem to give me leverage before I could hit the ground. I then used the wind to glide over Alton holding my blades defensively in case he tried a wild strike.
I leaped into the air, water forming under me, as I slashed at his blades. I also tried a punch to the stomach.
(Ok then Rogue.)
I walk around blindly twidling with an old r\c car
(R/C car? Gods...you must be bored...)
(It's a Hephaestus thing.)
(A r/c car, but this rp's standards, every one of those things should be gone.)
(Of course.)
over a year ago Rogue475 said…
(In a world without cats...)
last edited over a year ago
(alright ill change it) *twiddles with an remote turning it into a laser pointer*
(They is no cute kitten stage...)
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
(Hey, anything worth knowing about happened on here?)
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
(There will be no cute kitten stage)
(Simply put; nothing really has happened here for almost an entire month)
(Got it and is that cause Nicol still isn't here?)
(That is correct, as is usually the case. Nicol is simply not here so continuing the forum would be pointless.
(Indeed, also wouldn't help that there was inky the three of you and Alvin randomly at times)
(Yeah, only Nicol is basically the main protagonist, or at least a seriously important character in terms of story progression, since after all it is her dang story.)
(Yep indeed. Who knows when she'll reappear, but hopefully soon cause this was getting exciting)
(Exciting how? Mark dying? when a person dies, you see, they are gone. :-)
(Haha. I'm a weird person like that. That's where I get all my amusement from. In books only may I add :P)
(Blarg, you don't say. I've been wondering how this is actually gonna play out to be honest. Not quite sure if I'm ready for Mark to die... Guess we'll see if I've got the guts to do it. *Que demon laugh*)
((Yeah haha.well I guess well see when this gets going again. I'll be waiting :P)
(Do you want to have a conversation with our characters? Gives us something to do while she's AWOL)
(Elizabeth with Mark at his death bed...and he reveals something...he slept with Taylor...)
(Gods man... haha, Mark doesn't even know at this point. *Spoiler*)
(Haha was he drunk? And yeah sure)
(Well seeing as I have no clue what happened exactly, I'm just gonna say yes... Seriously, my eyes widened like crazy when I read that Taylor slept with Mark. Just the fact that it was so out of the blue, i had to read twice to make sure, haha...ha...ha...err. BLARG MOMENT)

Mark
I awaken to see Elizabeth sitting just left of me. "Ellie... I-I'm glad your here."
(Haha I remember reading and just bring all like what? And then laughing because if Blake and Elizabeth found out)
Elizabeth-
I stand up from the chair and rush over towards Mark. "Mark," I say in a whisper.
(Innocence was blown right out window, killing the neighbors cat.)
Mark
"You changed, it looks good on you." I smile up at her, touching her sleeve gently.
(The poor neighbours cat :P)

Elizabeth-
"How so," I ask him, feeling him touch the edge of my sleeve. I stared at him, trying not to show my sadness.
(Poor Innocence XD

Mark
"Your shirt matches your eyes." I look down, my smile fading. "Elizabeth if I don't... I want you to know..."
(I don't see the poor innocence thing you're talking about :P)

Elizabeth-
I nod my head. "Thanks," I say in response. "You will," I say softly even though I was unsure myself if he was going to. "But yes?
(Marky boy's not a virgin... And I didn't know it... *Begins to cry*)

Mark
"If-if I don't make it, I want you to punch Leon as hard as you can in the shoulder." I tell her with a grin, trying not to laugh.
(Haha ohh and lol. You didn't know it. Poor Rogue)

Elizabeth-
"Why?" I ask, giving him a sad smile and only because he was giving me a grin.
Mark
"Oh come on, I'm kidding." I tell her, looking up at the ceiling. "Ellie I just want you to know that it'll be okay. The way I see it, it's a win-win. Either I live, or I die and get to see Jordan again."
Elizabeth-
"Oh," I respond. "Win win? Maybe for you," I say, frowning at him. "You're going to live Mark."
Mark
"I miss him... The big brother he used to be." I confess, looking towards Elizabeth once more. "You two would've gotten along if things hadn't been the way they were." I give her a weak smile. "Of course knowing him, he'd have you in bed after the first date."
Elizabeth-
"I know you do. I'm sure I would've and yeah, most likely but as if I would actually," I tell him with a roll of my eyes.
Mark
"Oh you don't believe me?!" I laugh, shaking my head at her. "You say this now, but if the time came, I'm sure there'd be quite a different story. I can see it now, a dimly lit room, candles in every corner. Jordan stark naked with a rose in his mouth. Now tell me with a straight face you wouldn't."
Elizabeth-
I shake my head. "See, that's the thing Mark. I like you too much. Maybe it'd be somewhat tempting, but I don't think I would."
Mark
"Yeah but... I mean he's strong, fast, and handsome." I continue on with a grin. It'd been too long since I last spoke with someone like this. I even found myself missing it. Just the normal weird stuff, the kind of things friends would laugh over.
Elizabeth-
"Okay, okay... Maybe I would, but that doesn't mean anything. On,y because it would be right in front if me," I admit.
Mark
"Ha! That-a-girl!" I tease, snapping my fingers after she admitted it. "Yeah, and you know it's too bad we never..." I fall short, unable to finish the sentence.
Elizabeth-
"Don't talk like well never be able to have that. You're not going to die on me, Mark," I tell him.
Mark
"God knows I want to believe you Ellie, but... Well you heard the doc..." I mutter, then fall into silence for a moment.