Heroes of Olympus RP Club The Grazer Chronicles: The Last Stand, Part 2- A New Era

Nicolicious posted on Apr 24, 2014 at 09:37AM
“There is no real ending. It’s just the place where you stop the story.”
― Frank Herbert

In the year 2026, the Mist was destroyed by an ancient Drakon that broke free of its cage in the Pacific Ocean. When the Mist was destroyed mortals could see monsters and monsters could harm them. The demigods acting out in defence destroyed the monsters, but revealed their secrets to the world. In fear the world's governments formed a single united government, the United Nations of Earth(UNE), and hunted down and slaughtered the demigods. Demigods that survived were imprisoned in a maximum security prison called The Pitt, escaped to a sanctuary island called The City or joined the demigod rebellion group known as the DSF(Demigod Strike Force).
In the year 2037, the half-bloods in the Pitt broke out and four months later started their around the world journey till they ended up in Chernobyl, an irradiated overgrown city in Ukraine, Europe. At the same time as the landing in Chernobyl, The City was attacked by an army of Grazers and destroyed. With multiple casualties they escaped by boat to Chernobyl. The DSF suddenly made huge moves on the other demigod prisons around the world and brought them to Chernobyl. Demigods can survive in Chernobyl due to their mutative resistance to radiation and in there the main base of operations for the demigods is found. Inside the half-bloods train and plan their attack on the Grazers.
The year is now 2041. A few months ago the Grazers created a serum that mutated a mortal's genetic code and enabled them to become immune to minor doses of radiation. With this serum they amassed an army and attacked Chernobyl. Many demigods died in the defence of their new home but in the end they prevailed. Driving the Grazer forces back, the half-bloods are now preparing for their biggest and final assault on the Grazers and the UNE.
Chernobyl is brand new. After the invasion, we started anew and began repairing the irradiated city. Now in the place of old destroyed apartments and schoolhouses there are buildings of Ancient Greek and Roman architecture, thanks to the children of Athena/Minerva. In place of broken down cars and machinery there are wooden and steel carts being pulled by bronze bulls and horses, curtesy of Hephaestus/Vulcan's children. We built a temple to our parents: the Olympians, the Titans and the Primordials. In the centre of New Olympus, as we now call Chernobyl, there stands a mighty swirling tower lined with statues of mythological creatures, much like gargoyles, and at the tip sits an imperial gold eagle which overlooks our new home. The tower is the home of the Inner Circle, the leaders of the Half-Blood Army and their friends and family. Houses and small tent markets line the streets and at the edge of our city, before the fortified wall, there is a large military encampment where we train new half-bloods and create our weapons. Lastly, encasing our city in its protective glow, stands a wall almost 300 feet high and 400 metres wide. The wall is made of both Stygian iron and Celestial bronze, Imperial Gold is still to rare to be used for anything but weapons, and is deemed impenetrable. Time will tell if what our architects say is true, but that doesn't matter. This is our home and it will stay standing for as long as I live and, if the gods allow it, longer.
This is the beginning of a new era. Our era.
Solum fortis, fortior simul
'Strong alone, stronger together.'

Name:

Immortal Parent:

Mortal Parent:

Weapons:

Powers:

Appearance:

Apparel:

History:

Name:

Parents:

Appearance:

Apparel:

Personality:

Weapons:

History:

~"Arik" Arisutea Akira Takahashi, Nemesis, Spikegilfer1997~
~Alton Hamilton, Poseidon, Alvin2442~
~Alvin Hamilton, Poseidon, Alvin2442~
~Derek Knight, Zeus, marshanboy~
Mortals
~Elizabeth Trace, Aqua Walker, pink-bookworm~
~Mark Ivory, Shadow Walker, Rogue475~
~"Jack" Jackson Vincentih Reid, Elementalist, Spikegilfer1997~
Grazers
~Kate Rodrigues, Sky Walker, Nicolicious~
-Seekers-
~Severran Lucius, Oculus II, Rogue475~
[b][i]“There is no real ending. It’s just the place where you stop the story.” 
― Frank Herb
last edited on Jun 16, 2014 at 12:00PM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 1392 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 801-850 of 1392

over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
(Elizabeth
Gee Mark you head to the bar and tell me you don't even get drunk.)
over a year ago Rogue475 said…
(Mark)
("Meh... There's a lot I don't tell you." He grins, a dark fire erupting in his heart. )
(This spam is getting so very bad... we should really stop)
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
(*must really stop)
Rogue475 commented…
Indeed ;-0 over a year ago
(Elizabeth
"Like what do you not tell me. Does this have anything to do with your comment about sleeping with other woman?")
(It is, but what else is there to do on this forum? Barely anybody is here to actually post)
(Location check)
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
(crazy....)
(What? Why are you saying location check?)
(No I must really stop, Cara is gonna have a hellavu time doing catch up when she gets back...)
(Where is everyone's character, thus, Location Check)
(Mark and Elizabeth are in the Emergency room at the Hospital Station.)
(Ohh haha. Whoops...)
(Blake was at the army camp last time I posted)
(No idea where the others would be)
(Alton is walking around the base and I revealed he was suppose to be dead. And that Taylor needs to take over the job that her father left her....)

Alton stopped in front of the army camp, he heard Blake inside of it, and cockily grinned, before looking at his shoulder, where a Trident icon was pressed into it. He shook his head crazily and the trident faded back into his shoulder. "Guess I shouldn't tell him. Don't want little Mark to be in a even more death-like state. After all, His Shadow Mark can't protect him..."
(The Shadow Mark is as much a gift as it is a curse...)
(Well....I have to work with as little information as I'm getting.)

Alton walked into the army camp, with his head held normal, and his hand clenching his blade, although his face looked relaxed, everyone could tell, that he was tense, and ready to strike. He held a smirk as he realized something. Every child of Poseidon now has his power, and he and Alvin were the only two alive. Well, that was before they became one...There bodies a new one...and more powerful, holding the power of a god. The Trident Icon contains it, but should it ever be fully released Alton will die again. So...for now. He just has increased control of his water powers.
(...hmm)
(BLAKE POST!)
(Where in the hell is NicoL? I mean she puts the time in to create this damn epic and she's gone more than half the time. :_(
last edited over a year ago
(and now I am actually doing some posting.)

Seeing as Blake was ignoring him, Alton left the camp, and then noticed one of the best swordsman they had. Alton challenged him to a sword fight, and grinned.

He slashed, the other dude parried, commented about something, Before, he slashed at Alton, Alton smirked, before sending his blade up, then he went in for the finishing sword to the throat, only to have his entire world rocked, as the dude thrust the sword hilt, into Alton's forehead, and then did a sweeping leg kick, and Alton landed on the cold, hard ground. He let out a groan, before getting pulled up.

"Looks like I need more experience..." Alton muttered, before nodding to the swordsman, and then he walked away, his blade sheathed.
Alvin2442 commented…
I may need a new character and I just made Alton lose a sword fight, and not only that, but to a NPC. I really think I can jump into this story now.... over a year ago
Alton made conversation with all of the demigods. Most were adults, but some were just reaching adulthood. All of them were in the wrong life, Alton thought, before pushing the thought away, and walked till he was alone. "If the demigods are to prove their dominance and their right to remain in this world. They must fight. And fight strong. The Grazers are a enemy not yet strong enough. Defending themselves with their guns. If Mark heals up, I'll ask him to teach me how to use a gun...until then..." Alton trailed off, unsheathed the blade he carried. There was a trident imprinted into the sword.

(I wanna take away the thing I said about Alton carrying Poseidon's power and switch it up a little bit...)

He studied the blade, noticing the slight hum it gave off. It was imbued with some of Poseidon's immortal power. He didn't like it at the slightest that his dad had faded. And been the only one of the Big Three to do so, but it was but Fate had decided. He clenched his sword, which he had dubbed Perseus, or The Destroyer. And with that moment, Alton practiced, and he practiced. He had to be able to swing his sword fast enough to slice a bullet in half.

Alton meditated underwater, honing his power. He focused on his ADHD and harnessed everything that made his a demigod. Everything that made his Poseidon's son, and with one simple oath, he gave off his mortal powers, for his demigod powers. He would be Poseidon's Son. Son of the Storm Bringer, Earthshaker, Lord of Horses. Son of the God of the Sea.

(Oh no...something is happening....this is being weird.....my posts are getting longer...I think this forum has infected me.)
(The horror)
(Well, this infection doesn't seem to be an awful one)
Leon
Waiting just outside the hospital, Leon stood there starring at the pistol in his hands. It was black, and smooth, with many scratches from the years he had used it. Such a simple thing... Leon thought to himself, flipping the sidearm over to inspect the other side. He then engaged the hammer with his thumb, just to disengage it a moment later. "Thought I'd find you here." Someone says to Leon, only to find the Marksman still starring at his pistol. "Why didn't he shoot him...?"
Leon
Waiting just outside the hospital, Leon stood there starring at the pistol in his hands. It was
(Was starting to miss Leon....)
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
(Okay, so I've caught up and I can't out into words how sorry I am. It's rude of me to leave for so long without any direction for you guys, but I'm back now and I'm more than likely staying. Let's get this show on the road.)
Taylor
I burst into the hospital and my eyes first landed on Elizabeth by the bedside and then Mark. "Mark..."
Mark~

"No... I am insane, guess I have..." I pause at the familiar sound of Taylor's voice, then turn and smile weakly. "Hey there... Paperwork keep ya?"
(Holy Poseidon, Cara is back....)
Alton looked at Perseus one more time. He did have two backups, Riptide, and Hydro. But because of the ultimate power of Perseus, he preferred to use it. He felt more connected with his late dad. Alton decided to head to the hospital. He wanted to check on Mark and that Shadow Mark of his. And he wouldn't be losing another sword fight, he promised himself.
Elizabeth-
I look to see Taylor enter the room. "Hey," I say to her quietly, not bothering to put a smile on my face.
Taylor
"Something like that," I grin weakly at him and step towards the bed. "I heard what happened, is there anyway to find him?"
Mark~

"I'll tell you what I told Leon; your best bet is London, something about that place... it's like something big is about to happen... He told me Kate was alive, and that they have her." I recall my encounter with the dark Seeker, remembering the cold blade piercing my side.
Taylor
"That's where she went..."
Mark~

"And that's that." I shrug, laying back against the hospital sheets. My hand shifts into my holster and draws the .45 pistol. "You take that son of a bitch down... And you get back our family, Tay." I glare at her, before thrusting it into her hands.
Taylor
"Seriously? Stop acting so heroic, it's not like you're on your deathbed." I snort and take the .45 from his grasp.
Mark~

"I'm serious." I mutter with a hint of a smile. "C'mon rookie, grant me this..."
Taylor
I sigh and glance away for a few seconds before returning my gaze to him. "You can't die, Mark. I won't let you."
Elizabeth-
"But you really do need to take him down," I tell Taylor, looking at her.
Mark~

"So you will be the one to defeat fate and rip my soul from the eternal damnation that is Hades?" Chuckling, I stare up at the ceiling before taking turns looking at the two before me. "You two are perhaps my closest family, what more could I ask for in my final hours?"
(Mark has been dying for almost 15 pages. :P)
Taylor
I smile at Mark's words but it soon turns into a grimace. "You need resolution."
(Lol, that's long haha)
(Because apparently marks just cool like that)

Elizabeth-
"You're nit on your final hours Mark. You're not dying," I say, even if I wasn't so sure myself.
Mark~

"I need a drink..." I grumble, sitting up once more with a slight wince. "Badly..."

(Indeed, but what are we to do? Everyone's Heroes Die, even not so Heroes like Mark.)
Elizabeth-
"I'll get you one. Wgat do you want?" I ask him, looking at Mark.
(Yeah, it adds to drama effect)
Mark~

"Whiskey... If not that, anything strong'll do." I shake my head, feeling an intense headache, the very same on and off fire inside my head.
(Definitely.)
Taylor
I watch their exchange silently. They really were made for each other and I couldn't help but be glad for Mark's happiness.
Elizabeth-
"Where do I even get that from, but don't think you're going to get drunk stupid," I tell him. If he did, it wouldn't make his situation any better.
Mark~

"... Then I'll get one myself, no worries." I nod, stumbling off my bed.
Elizabeth-
"Mark..." I say, trailing off, looking at him as he stumbled out of the bed.