Heroes of Olympus RP Club The Grazer Chronicles: The Last Stand, Part 2- A New Era

Nicolicious posted on Apr 24, 2014 at 09:37AM
“There is no real ending. It’s just the place where you stop the story.”
― Frank Herbert

In the year 2026, the Mist was destroyed by an ancient Drakon that broke free of its cage in the Pacific Ocean. When the Mist was destroyed mortals could see monsters and monsters could harm them. The demigods acting out in defence destroyed the monsters, but revealed their secrets to the world. In fear the world's governments formed a single united government, the United Nations of Earth(UNE), and hunted down and slaughtered the demigods. Demigods that survived were imprisoned in a maximum security prison called The Pitt, escaped to a sanctuary island called The City or joined the demigod rebellion group known as the DSF(Demigod Strike Force).
In the year 2037, the half-bloods in the Pitt broke out and four months later started their around the world journey till they ended up in Chernobyl, an irradiated overgrown city in Ukraine, Europe. At the same time as the landing in Chernobyl, The City was attacked by an army of Grazers and destroyed. With multiple casualties they escaped by boat to Chernobyl. The DSF suddenly made huge moves on the other demigod prisons around the world and brought them to Chernobyl. Demigods can survive in Chernobyl due to their mutative resistance to radiation and in there the main base of operations for the demigods is found. Inside the half-bloods train and plan their attack on the Grazers.
The year is now 2041. A few months ago the Grazers created a serum that mutated a mortal's genetic code and enabled them to become immune to minor doses of radiation. With this serum they amassed an army and attacked Chernobyl. Many demigods died in the defence of their new home but in the end they prevailed. Driving the Grazer forces back, the half-bloods are now preparing for their biggest and final assault on the Grazers and the UNE.
Chernobyl is brand new. After the invasion, we started anew and began repairing the irradiated city. Now in the place of old destroyed apartments and schoolhouses there are buildings of Ancient Greek and Roman architecture, thanks to the children of Athena/Minerva. In place of broken down cars and machinery there are wooden and steel carts being pulled by bronze bulls and horses, curtesy of Hephaestus/Vulcan's children. We built a temple to our parents: the Olympians, the Titans and the Primordials. In the centre of New Olympus, as we now call Chernobyl, there stands a mighty swirling tower lined with statues of mythological creatures, much like gargoyles, and at the tip sits an imperial gold eagle which overlooks our new home. The tower is the home of the Inner Circle, the leaders of the Half-Blood Army and their friends and family. Houses and small tent markets line the streets and at the edge of our city, before the fortified wall, there is a large military encampment where we train new half-bloods and create our weapons. Lastly, encasing our city in its protective glow, stands a wall almost 300 feet high and 400 metres wide. The wall is made of both Stygian iron and Celestial bronze, Imperial Gold is still to rare to be used for anything but weapons, and is deemed impenetrable. Time will tell if what our architects say is true, but that doesn't matter. This is our home and it will stay standing for as long as I live and, if the gods allow it, longer.
This is the beginning of a new era. Our era.
Solum fortis, fortior simul
'Strong alone, stronger together.'

Name:

Immortal Parent:

Mortal Parent:

Weapons:

Powers:

Appearance:

Apparel:

History:

Name:

Parents:

Appearance:

Apparel:

Personality:

Weapons:

History:

~"Arik" Arisutea Akira Takahashi, Nemesis, Spikegilfer1997~
~Alton Hamilton, Poseidon, Alvin2442~
~Alvin Hamilton, Poseidon, Alvin2442~
~Derek Knight, Zeus, marshanboy~
Mortals
~Elizabeth Trace, Aqua Walker, pink-bookworm~
~Mark Ivory, Shadow Walker, Rogue475~
~"Jack" Jackson Vincentih Reid, Elementalist, Spikegilfer1997~
Grazers
~Kate Rodrigues, Sky Walker, Nicolicious~
-Seekers-
~Severran Lucius, Oculus II, Rogue475~
[b][i]“There is no real ending. It’s just the place where you stop the story.” 
― Frank Herb
last edited on Jun 16, 2014 at 12:00PM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 1392 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 701-750 of 1392

over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
Elizabeth-
"I know," I frown. "I don't want you to die. You're going to do your best to survive aren't you?"
over a year ago Rogue475 said…
Mark
"Yeah,,," I roll my eyes and sigh. "Can't help but think... How many have I killed whom were in love?" I mutter, my eyes drifting away from her. "How many desperately sought love?"
Elizabeth-
"It wouldn't be your fault Mark. I probably have too," I tell him. "I don't like to think of it. Even if they're in the other side."
Mark
"Elizabeth you forget, I am the monster who hunted these people." My voice weavers, and my hands begin to tremble. "I've killed innocence, I don't even deserve to live."
Elizabeth-
"You do deserve to live and you've fixed that. Sure, maybe you have. Not going to lie. But it's what you've done afterwords that counts. You decided to be a better person. That within itself says you don't deserve to die."
Mark
"... Atonement for thy sins." I murmur, holding my hand to my forehead. "Ellie, if I die I want you to stop fighting, and I want you to marry, have children, have... Peace."
Elizabeth-
I look at him with sadness. "Right now I can't see a future without you. How am I suppose to stop fighting when you should be there right beside me."
Mark
"What kind of future could you possibly have with me...?" I ask, when in truth I wanted nothing more than to be beside of her, forever.
(Last post, drifting to sleep slowly..........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz­zz)
(Okay, night Rogue)
Elizabeth-
"The best future possible," I tell him. "As long as it's with you what more could I want?" I ask him.
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
(*Cough**Cough*Thirsty*Cough**Cough*)
(Um what?)
Mark
"To live a normal life." I tell her, looking away. "Something I will never have."
Elizabeth-
"But I don't care about living a normal life," I say to him.
Mark
"But I do..." I mutter, sighing to myself lightly.
Elizabeth-
"I see," I say, not exactly knowing what else I could say to him.
Mark
"I love you Ellie, I want you to know that." I turn to her, leaning up for a hug.
Elizabeth-
"And I love you too Mark," I tell him as he leans yo for a hug. I wrap my arms around him gently.
Mark
I smile faintly as I lower my head into her shoulder. "I don't want to go yet..." I tell her in a muffled voice.
Elizabeth-
"Me neither," I tell him sadly. I didn't know if this was going to be the end or not, I just knew I didn't want to loose him.
(Ahem, It's lose not "Loose" Blarg, even in twobles I'ma gwamma nazi!)
Mark
"Gods I'm not a crier." I curse, rubbing my eyes, then wince slightly at the pain in my chest.
(Oops, my mistake and ohh are you just?)
Elizabeth-
"You okay?" I ask him as he winces in pain.
(Do you accept Death Mark? Will you take in the darkness's embrace...or shall you fight your way back to the light...to the surface...And considering the fact that Thanatos is dead...no one should die...)
(Guess we'll have to wait and see :-/)
Mark
"I'm alright, considering." I murmur, pulling away slowly. "I know where they're going..."
Elizabeth-
"Okay,"I nod my head. "How so?" I ask him, looking sat him.
(Wait...how have any of us killed any body when Thanatos isn't there to protect the doors of him...)
(All will be explained...)
Mark
"He said something about London, and I've got a hunch he's got something planned for the resistance... He's got Kate."
last edited over a year ago
Elizabeth-
"Well have to talk to the others. Make a plan so we can stop him. I don't know how we are going to do this, but we will figure it out."
Well...isn't this random...0
Rogue475 commented…
Nothing is random, everything's connected over a year ago
(How's it random?)
Mark
"He told me the Grazers caught her in London, so they've got to be holding her in one of their secret facilities." I mutter , gripping my wrist. "... Severran was behind your capture, same as Kate."
Elizabeth-
"Severran us always behind everything. Without him, who knows what the others would become," I say.
Mark
I nod and scratch my head. "Did you know he's a Seeker now?"
Elizabeth-
I shake my head in response. "I had no idea. When did that happen?"
Mark
"... Must've been after we left." I grumble. "That means he's no longer technically a Grazer..."
Elizabeth-
I nod my head in realisation as Mark tells me he isn't a Grazer anymore. "What does that mean for us?"
Mark
"Means nothing good, I can say that much." I tell Ellie and sigh. "... Thanks for coming to see me."
Elizabeth-
I nod my head. "Yeah..." I trail off. "No problem, but of course I came to see you," I tell him.
(Okay...explanation time...what and the Hades is a Seeker?)
(I'll try to summarize it without spoiling the main boss.)
(A Seeker is a veteran grazer that was handpicked by the Evil Master Guy to fix things, such as; Bad Generals, Enemy Intelligence, Espionage, and all together they are the Ghosts of the Grazers, without even being a grazer. Therefore, the standard units have formed myths and legends around them, some are said to wield the ability to even alter the perception of those around them.)
(Perfect....)
(Makes a helluva villain that's for sure, hope that makes it more clear.)
(Gotcha ;-)
last edited over a year ago
(Then you should delete yours too..and thanks...)
(Bored...lets make a quiz....)
(I made one already, it's your turn :P)
(Nop..its just....SPAM TIME SPAM TIME

Ready the spam cannon...!)
Mark
"About what I said on the heli ride over here... Ellie, I've been seeing things, like visions that I can't explain." I confess to her, setting my hand on hers.
(Quick abort the spam cannon, major malfunction in the main batteries!)
(what are you two even talking about?)
Elizabeth-
I nod my head. "That's strange," I say in honesty, feeling his hand rest on mine.
(I have no Idea, no judging please :P)
Mark
"I saw you, it was an image of the night we ran away, I saw you kiss me... And I ran away with you."
(Haha, of course not, just wondering :D)
Elizabeth-
I nod my head once again. "I wonder why you would've seen that?" I questioned, nit really directing the question at anyone,