Heroes of Olympus RP Club The Grazer Chronicles: The Last Stand, Part 2- A New Era

Nicolicious posted on Apr 24, 2014 at 09:37AM
“There is no real ending. It’s just the place where you stop the story.”
― Frank Herbert

In the year 2026, the Mist was destroyed by an ancient Drakon that broke free of its cage in the Pacific Ocean. When the Mist was destroyed mortals could see monsters and monsters could harm them. The demigods acting out in defence destroyed the monsters, but revealed their secrets to the world. In fear the world's governments formed a single united government, the United Nations of Earth(UNE), and hunted down and slaughtered the demigods. Demigods that survived were imprisoned in a maximum security prison called The Pitt, escaped to a sanctuary island called The City or joined the demigod rebellion group known as the DSF(Demigod Strike Force).
In the year 2037, the half-bloods in the Pitt broke out and four months later started their around the world journey till they ended up in Chernobyl, an irradiated overgrown city in Ukraine, Europe. At the same time as the landing in Chernobyl, The City was attacked by an army of Grazers and destroyed. With multiple casualties they escaped by boat to Chernobyl. The DSF suddenly made huge moves on the other demigod prisons around the world and brought them to Chernobyl. Demigods can survive in Chernobyl due to their mutative resistance to radiation and in there the main base of operations for the demigods is found. Inside the half-bloods train and plan their attack on the Grazers.
The year is now 2041. A few months ago the Grazers created a serum that mutated a mortal's genetic code and enabled them to become immune to minor doses of radiation. With this serum they amassed an army and attacked Chernobyl. Many demigods died in the defence of their new home but in the end they prevailed. Driving the Grazer forces back, the half-bloods are now preparing for their biggest and final assault on the Grazers and the UNE.
Chernobyl is brand new. After the invasion, we started anew and began repairing the irradiated city. Now in the place of old destroyed apartments and schoolhouses there are buildings of Ancient Greek and Roman architecture, thanks to the children of Athena/Minerva. In place of broken down cars and machinery there are wooden and steel carts being pulled by bronze bulls and horses, curtesy of Hephaestus/Vulcan's children. We built a temple to our parents: the Olympians, the Titans and the Primordials. In the centre of New Olympus, as we now call Chernobyl, there stands a mighty swirling tower lined with statues of mythological creatures, much like gargoyles, and at the tip sits an imperial gold eagle which overlooks our new home. The tower is the home of the Inner Circle, the leaders of the Half-Blood Army and their friends and family. Houses and small tent markets line the streets and at the edge of our city, before the fortified wall, there is a large military encampment where we train new half-bloods and create our weapons. Lastly, encasing our city in its protective glow, stands a wall almost 300 feet high and 400 metres wide. The wall is made of both Stygian iron and Celestial bronze, Imperial Gold is still to rare to be used for anything but weapons, and is deemed impenetrable. Time will tell if what our architects say is true, but that doesn't matter. This is our home and it will stay standing for as long as I live and, if the gods allow it, longer.
This is the beginning of a new era. Our era.
Solum fortis, fortior simul
'Strong alone, stronger together.'

Name:

Immortal Parent:

Mortal Parent:

Weapons:

Powers:

Appearance:

Apparel:

History:

Name:

Parents:

Appearance:

Apparel:

Personality:

Weapons:

History:

~"Arik" Arisutea Akira Takahashi, Nemesis, Spikegilfer1997~
~Alton Hamilton, Poseidon, Alvin2442~
~Alvin Hamilton, Poseidon, Alvin2442~
~Derek Knight, Zeus, marshanboy~
Mortals
~Elizabeth Trace, Aqua Walker, pink-bookworm~
~Mark Ivory, Shadow Walker, Rogue475~
~"Jack" Jackson Vincentih Reid, Elementalist, Spikegilfer1997~
Grazers
~Kate Rodrigues, Sky Walker, Nicolicious~
-Seekers-
~Severran Lucius, Oculus II, Rogue475~
[b][i]“There is no real ending. It’s just the place where you stop the story.” 
― Frank Herb
last edited on Jun 16, 2014 at 12:00PM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 1392 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1001-1050 of 1392

over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
Blake

I need to find Elizabeth I think as I walk to the Tower she might be there.
over a year ago Rogue475 said…
Mark~

A single drink turned into two, then another, until the point when I could no longer count.

"Mark, you've had enough... Where's Elizabeth?" The woman asked, taking the half-finished bottle from my grasp.

"C'mon Jamie, lemme finish it off at least!" My voice was slurred, as was my sight. In fact; I find myself wondering if I've ever been so drunk before... No, Amsterdam was probably the winner of that regard. Hell, I barely even remember anything from that night. All except something about... About a tiger? Nope, that can't be right...

"Fat chance, I'm gonna call Leon, get your drunk arse to bed."

"Oh? But dear; I've only just met you..." I had smiled devilishly, only the response was from from the target.

"Yeah, he's been hitting the bottle again, can you get down here?" Jamie had said, before closing her cell phone to face me.

"Alas, your eyes rival even the greatest of all sunsets in this brilliant moment... Would you forsaken me with a turn of your gaze, a blow so deadly, t'would end my very soul?"

The young woman blushed, turning herself from me for a mere moment. "Please... Just go."

"No!!!" I cried. "My love, your face brightens any..." With a great collapse; I had found myself, face first on the hard wooden floor.

"Jesus Mark!" You said you had quite drinking!" Leon had called out to me, now towering over my prone form.
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
(I'm leaving fanpop for a break. I've already become inactive. I'm deleting this account. I don't know if I will come back to fanpop. But, it's been an amazing experience with you guys. But, my creativity has run short, and I need time to find my characters again. I hope this travel will make me a better RPer.)

<My characters can be used by anyone when needed>
(I'm sorry to hear this Alvin, but heck I've been in spots like that before. You'll get better, we all do as time goes on. Don't worry, it'll come)
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
(Hope you end up coming back. And good luck with that inspiration)

Elizabeth-
I was standing in the tower when I spotted Blake. "Blake, hey," I said to him, sending him the best smile I could manage.
Blake
"Hey, just looking for you. Have you seen Mark by any chance..?"
Elizabeth-
"No, I haven't seen him since he woke up and ran out of the hospital," I sighed, looking at Blake.
Mark~

"Oh get off my back..." I grumbled as I felt a wave of nausea flood over me.

"C'mon, we're going to your apartment." Leon insisted, helping me to my feet.

"How do you think we'll win this fight? I mean, we are surrounded at all fronts. Hell, the only thing keeping the Gs at bay is a ten inch thick wall!"

"We keep hitting em, and we don't stop until they can't fight any longer." Leon answered, his gaze held low.

"There's no way your that naive..." I had scoffed, laying myself against one of the table's chairs, all at Leon's reluctance. "We barely survived the battle last time around, besides... We've got kids out there with golden daggers, up against Grazer's with automatic assault rifles... I say it's time for a change." My inquiry had gave Leon quite the thought;

"Perhaps we could find a way to align ourselves with the Resistance?"

"I dunno, maybe..." A loud buzzing began in the back of my mind, complements of the alcohol in my system.

A few moments passed as Leon gazed at the bottle of whiskey sitting before him in arm's reach of his sitting position. "Aw why the hell not?" He had murmured, before taking a swig of the bottle...

Nearly Twenty Minutes Later...

"Goodnight and joy be to you all!" The two of us sang in an ever so slurred voice, all topped off by the chiming drunks in the background.
"... Of all the comrads that dare I had... I'm sorry for... My go'in away...
... And all the sweathearts that dare I had... I would wish me one more day to stay...
But since it falls upon my lap, that I should rise, and you should not...
I'll gently rise and I'll softly call; Goodnight and joy be to you all!"

(For those who don't know the song from AC Black Flag, here; link)
last edited over a year ago
Blake
"Well..his kinda missing, I guess. Just disappeared, I thought you'd know"
Elizabeth-
"Nope, I had no idea. Just knew that he basically ran off," I respond to Blake.
(C'mon Cara, it seems like she just has better things to do than hang with us now-a-days, or maybe she's got a boyfriend, or perhaps she simply enjoys watching GoT more than writing? Whatever the reason is(Cause it can't just be due to laziness, if one uses the excuse of laziness it is in reluctance to doing something; AKA She wants to put off coming on here) she really needs to come out and tell us before her next disappearing act)

Mark~

Leon was the first to fall, obviously a complete lightweight when it came to the drink. "Alright, volunteers, who's next?" I laughed, before stumbling into a table.

"That's enough, I want the both of you out of my bar, now!" Jamie shouted, holding something behind her back.

"Oh, whatever for? We're only having some fun, I mean; won't boys be boys?" The drunks behind me chuckled at the response, but fell silent as Jamie let her hand fall to her side, revealing a revolver... The very same revolver from my nightmares. "... Where did you get that?" My voice came out far more serious than what it once was.

"Get out, please, just leave and find some other place to drink."

"Where did you get that...?" I had repeated, stepping closer with a hand raised defensively.

Her revolver rose to my face, the inside of the barrel clearly visible. "One more step..."
(Who knows what happened to her, but she obviously has better things to do...)
Blake
"Any idea where he might have gone?" This is great, now his really missing.
(Pink, your turn, Blaze responded)
Mark~

"... Mhmm, and you'll do what? Shoot me?" With that, she stepped forward and shoved me away.

"Get out of my Bar! Both of you!"

Moments Later

"Easy buddy, you really can't hold your liquor man..." I chuckled as I helped Leon back to the barracks, the effects of the alcohol in my system already making me unable to see straight. "Just a little further." Leon grumbled something that I was unable to make out, but he once again fell silent as I dragged the two of us through the building.

"Mark...? No... What?" A familiar voice called out from behind us.

"Excuse me? You're... You're gonna need to speak directly or else I'm afraid it all just goes straight over my head." I responded, not bothering to look back at whom the voice truly belonged to.

"How the fuck are you alive?!" The voice shouted, before Alias stepped in front of us, shock all struck about his face. "You... You were dead... They said you were dead!" The man looked as if he had seen a ghost, which... In all fairness, would be true.

"Yep, real shame, now if you'll excuse me, we really need to sleep this buzz off." I grumbled, stepping past Alias as he starred at the two inebriated men before him.
Elizabeth-
"No idea. Is he with Leon?" I question him.
(I got a little confused...where is Mark?)
(A converted Apartment building that has become one of the many Barracks that house the Demigods and other fighters in the Halfblood Army)
(So somewhere in the city)
(Yeah, I'd say rather close to the center near the Citadel)
Blake
"Leon...Alright, mind following me to find them? I suggest we start at the Army encampment"
(You guys keep going, I'm gonna let you two catch up to Leon and Mark before continuing)
"Of course I don't mind. I want to find Mark too," I tell Blake in a quiet voice, staring out at the scenery in front of me.

(Okay, rogue)
Blake
"Are you okay Liz?" I ask, walking towards the encampment "We'll find him, don't worry"
Elizabeth-
"Yeah, just worried about Mark, that's all. I know. He's gotta be somewhere," I said in response to Blake.
Blake
As we walk, I notice a building that was being use by the army, one I hadn't known before. "Do you know what building that is?" With a lot of people working on rebuilding the city, everyday new places show up and I wouldn't know it.
Elizabeth-
"I have no idea. You know thus place better than I do. It's a pretty amazing building though," I said as we walked set the army building.
Blake
I should.. "Hey kid" I ask a boy running past us "What's this building?"
Sir: "New barracks sir"
"Alright, thanks. We should take a look inside, maybe his doing inspections"
(^_^ the commander has spoken)

Alias~

"Ellie, what are you doing here?" Alias asked, turning towards the two newcomers of the establishment. "And what the hell is with Mark and Leon?"
Elizabeth-

"I'm looking for Leon or Mark," I tell him before opening my mouth to answer his second question. "I have no idea. That's why we are looking for them. We can't find them. Any idea where they are?"
Alias~

"I... I just saw them, they passed me not three minutes ago." The man answered, motioning towards the way he had came. "Listen, Elizabeth, I need to talk to you about something, just seek me out when you have the time."
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
(I've decided that I'll come on every day at about 8:00pm where I am, which is 13 hours ahead of the Eastern Seaboard in the US. So I'll be back on tonight.)
(I think 8 PM where you're at is 8 AM where I'm at :-/)
Elizabeth-
"Oh, thank you. And what is it you need to talk to me about? You may as well do it now, otherwise I may not be seeking you out for a while with the trying to chase down my boyfriend and all."
Alias~

At the mention of the word, the man felt a slightly flicker of pain in his heart. "... Ah, well then might we speak in private?" He asked, glancing towards Blake, an uneasiness in his voice.
Elizabeth-
"Of course. Sorry Blake. I'll meet you back here when I'm finished," I told Blake, sending him an apologetic look.
Alias~

After taking the woman aside, Alias let out a sigh and rubbed the bridge of his nose. "I don't trust Mark... He's reckless and irresponsible... He could've gotten you killed on that mission he convinced you to go on, for the god's sake look what happened to him."
Elizabeth-
"He wouldn't have let me die. I'm sure of it. So yeah maybe he's being stupid right now, but...." I said, trailing off, realising that my argument wasn't all too good. Alias was somewhat telling the truth, but I chose to ignore it.
Alias~

"Ellie, I'm not trying to come between you two, but he... He can't protect you, not when he's off on his own endeavors. Is it really worth it, to go with him, when he doesn't even give a moment to think about what you want?"
Elizabeth-

"Okay, so that might be true. But I don't know, I can't just leave him when I still like him just as much as before. You don't know some of the things he's said," I tell Alias in a soft voice as to not look like I was trying to cause an argument.
Alias~

"... Ellie, I... I don't want to see you get hurt." He told her, his eyes set on the ground. "He's been drinking, so don't expect him to be your starry-eyed lover this evening." Alias grumbled, turning away from her.
Elizabeth-

"Don't worry, if I do, you can tell me I told you so!" I called out as he walked away. If Mark had been drinking I site hoped that Leon was looking after the guy.
(Dang IPhone auto correct, fixed it^)
(Haha I was wondering what that was suppose to be)
Blake
Meanwhile, I ask around and found out where he was. "I know where he is" i tell Elizabeth, "Lets go"
Mark~

"I think I should talk to her, what about you?... Leon, your asleep aren't you?" I sighed, turning to find Leon passed out on the cot. "Man, it's gonna be a bad morning." With a deep yawn, I lowered myself against the adjacent cot and closed my eyes, hoping my nightmares would not wake me.
Elizabeth-
"Yeah. Let's go. Thanks fir doing the searching Blake," I told him, trying not to think about Alias' words.
(Perhaps we could try and come back to the plot once we get past all this internal feely stuff?)
(I agree)
Blake
I lead her into the building "Now, he should be in one of the rooms, on the left"
(Of course, we definately should)

"Okay," I respond as we walk to the room he was supposedly in. "It's locked, I think," I told Blake.
Blake
"Mark?" i ask knocking on the door.