Heroes of Olympus RP Club The Grazer Chronicles: The Last Stand, Part 2- A New Era

Nicolicious posted on Apr 24, 2014 at 09:37AM
“There is no real ending. It’s just the place where you stop the story.”
― Frank Herbert

In the year 2026, the Mist was destroyed by an ancient Drakon that broke free of its cage in the Pacific Ocean. When the Mist was destroyed mortals could see monsters and monsters could harm them. The demigods acting out in defence destroyed the monsters, but revealed their secrets to the world. In fear the world's governments formed a single united government, the United Nations of Earth(UNE), and hunted down and slaughtered the demigods. Demigods that survived were imprisoned in a maximum security prison called The Pitt, escaped to a sanctuary island called The City or joined the demigod rebellion group known as the DSF(Demigod Strike Force).
In the year 2037, the half-bloods in the Pitt broke out and four months later started their around the world journey till they ended up in Chernobyl, an irradiated overgrown city in Ukraine, Europe. At the same time as the landing in Chernobyl, The City was attacked by an army of Grazers and destroyed. With multiple casualties they escaped by boat to Chernobyl. The DSF suddenly made huge moves on the other demigod prisons around the world and brought them to Chernobyl. Demigods can survive in Chernobyl due to their mutative resistance to radiation and in there the main base of operations for the demigods is found. Inside the half-bloods train and plan their attack on the Grazers.
The year is now 2041. A few months ago the Grazers created a serum that mutated a mortal's genetic code and enabled them to become immune to minor doses of radiation. With this serum they amassed an army and attacked Chernobyl. Many demigods died in the defence of their new home but in the end they prevailed. Driving the Grazer forces back, the half-bloods are now preparing for their biggest and final assault on the Grazers and the UNE.
Chernobyl is brand new. After the invasion, we started anew and began repairing the irradiated city. Now in the place of old destroyed apartments and schoolhouses there are buildings of Ancient Greek and Roman architecture, thanks to the children of Athena/Minerva. In place of broken down cars and machinery there are wooden and steel carts being pulled by bronze bulls and horses, curtesy of Hephaestus/Vulcan's children. We built a temple to our parents: the Olympians, the Titans and the Primordials. In the centre of New Olympus, as we now call Chernobyl, there stands a mighty swirling tower lined with statues of mythological creatures, much like gargoyles, and at the tip sits an imperial gold eagle which overlooks our new home. The tower is the home of the Inner Circle, the leaders of the Half-Blood Army and their friends and family. Houses and small tent markets line the streets and at the edge of our city, before the fortified wall, there is a large military encampment where we train new half-bloods and create our weapons. Lastly, encasing our city in its protective glow, stands a wall almost 300 feet high and 400 metres wide. The wall is made of both Stygian iron and Celestial bronze, Imperial Gold is still to rare to be used for anything but weapons, and is deemed impenetrable. Time will tell if what our architects say is true, but that doesn't matter. This is our home and it will stay standing for as long as I live and, if the gods allow it, longer.
This is the beginning of a new era. Our era.
Solum fortis, fortior simul
'Strong alone, stronger together.'

Name:

Immortal Parent:

Mortal Parent:

Weapons:

Powers:

Appearance:

Apparel:

History:

Name:

Parents:

Appearance:

Apparel:

Personality:

Weapons:

History:

~"Arik" Arisutea Akira Takahashi, Nemesis, Spikegilfer1997~
~Alton Hamilton, Poseidon, Alvin2442~
~Alvin Hamilton, Poseidon, Alvin2442~
~Derek Knight, Zeus, marshanboy~
Mortals
~Elizabeth Trace, Aqua Walker, pink-bookworm~
~Mark Ivory, Shadow Walker, Rogue475~
~"Jack" Jackson Vincentih Reid, Elementalist, Spikegilfer1997~
Grazers
~Kate Rodrigues, Sky Walker, Nicolicious~
-Seekers-
~Severran Lucius, Oculus II, Rogue475~
[b][i]“There is no real ending. It’s just the place where you stop the story.” 
― Frank Herb
last edited on Jun 16, 2014 at 12:00PM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 1392 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1301-1350 of 1392

over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
Blake

"Did you always know you were a demigod?"
over a year ago Rogue475 said…
Leon

"No, my father didn't tell me until we were forced to leave by the Grazers. They suspected my father to have connections with demigods." He told him, before glancing back. "What about you?"
Blake

"When I was born, they sent me to the pitt. My dear mother was the warden there, quite convenient actually, if she ever decided a change of heart. She didn't though, that got her killed by the one I love." His lips curled up slightly. Its been so long, he remembered when she confessed to killing her.
"I escaped after a life time and here we are"
Leon

"That's rough... Has she contacted you, since they disappeared?" Leon asked, just as Alias walked past.
Blake

"No" He shook his head. Blake wasn't worried about her though. She could take care of herself, moreover she had Mark with her. "I'm sure they'll be fine, we just have to do our part while their away." Although he can't say he doesn't wish for her to return.
Leon

"If you're sure..." The man uttered, eyes finding Alias observing the surrounding area, writing down notes in that journal of his. "... That man, Alias, he's one of Ellie's friends. Who is he, what does he do?"
Blake

He turn to see the man "You there, Alias was it?" Blake gestured him over
Alias jumped slightly, then moved over to the pair quickly. "Yes sir?" The man was somewhat young, frail and seemed to be the embodiment of a High School Geek in military fatigues. His hands held a small journal, something he kept on him at all times.
Blake

"What are you doing?" He asked "I don't think I saw you in my ranks in the battle earlier"
Alias

"Oh, right well seeing as the role hasn't been filled yet, I've been taking the liberty of keeping track of the Injured and the Casualties..." He paused, "if that is alright, of course?"
Blake

"Ah, good lad. I guess I had forgotten to assign one of the scribes. Well, give me the latest report then" Hopefully not to many were injured in this mission, it was an easy one. If we suffer a huge loss in this battle, what would a war do to us?
Alias

"We lost eight today, thirty were injured... Considering the size of the force we faced, I'd say we came out on top." The man then checked his notes, "numbers-wise, we have roughly two thousand demigod warriors, not including the Mortal Militia, which puts us at 3,400 warriors." Alias closed his notebook, "We're spread out pretty thin. Each day, hundreds of Grazers pour in from the Northern front."
Blake

It was at this moment where Blake wished he wasn't alone."I see, thank you. Just one more thing, you and Elizabeth are friends right?"
Alias

The young man's gaze exchanged between the two before him. "Uh, yes, we served in the Resistance up in London."
Blake

"I see, good to have you on board" he slap the man's back, hopefully not to hard "I'd like to hear about about the London Resistance, when you have the time"
Leon

"I wouldn't mind hearing about those good 'ol chaps myself." The Sniper uttered, watching the younger man with vigilance.

"Of course, you tell me when, and I'd be happy to talk about it." Alias nodded, then started off, going back to observing the carnage that was all about them.
Blake

"I've never noticed him before" He scoffed "Maybe he has a unique ability we could utilize, like you said"
Leon

"Perhaps, time will tell." The man uttered, patting Blake on the shoulder. "You did well today." Leon nodded, shoving the revolver into his hands. "You should try using a gun sometime, strength can only get you so far."
Blake

Once back in the city, the son of Hercules retreated to his room. He sat with the revolver and the map on the table.
We lost eight today
"And plenty more tomorrow" he muttered. Blake thought by fighting back he could atone for the brethren he'd killed in the Pitt, but it seems like he's just killing more of them by the day.
Seeker Lucius

"Kate will not fail, I can assure you of that..." The Seeker spoke with a firmness in his tone, standing before the council of Seekers. Seven of them stood, a circle formed, with an artifact at the center. "Erebus is one with her, he will see it done."

The oldest of the Seekers shook his head solemnly. "Your experiments have been the epicenter of disaster. All the resources and time spent on your little pet project has yielded not stable warriors, nor a reliable force of powered individuals." The man sighed, taking a step closer to the object in between them. "By Erebus, show us that what you say can be backed with truth, or you will be dismissed from the order... This is your last chance, that girl better not fail you..."

Lucius held a glare upon the old man, yet nodded in the end. "... It will be done. The Resistance will lose their head by midnight tomorrow." He uttered, before starting off down the long hall. The man emerged from the temple, a chilled breeze felt like razors on his skin. He turned, gazing upon the horizon until it fell upon his helicopter at the landing pad. "Neji, I want you to go with me to London, I want you to make sure that Kate does the job." Severran watched his prodigy, a small sense of pride for the weapon he had created.
Neji

He bowed to his mentor "Yes sir. And, should she fail?" Neji questioned. He could finish the job himself, but the mission isn't just about killing the Resistance, he inferred.
Seeker Lucius

"Should she fail, you eliminate the target, then take her out..." The man grumbled, then started off for the chopper. "Now that Jordan is gone, you will be taking over his operations as well."
Neji

"Very well. I will leave at once" He replied.
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
(Well I'll certainly have to catch up haha)
Seeker Lucius

"Good, I will contact you once I arrive in London." The man said nothing more, simply moving past the young man and heading into the helicopter.
last edited over a year ago
Meanwhile

Mark

The Shadow Walker sat down, quietly examining the room the two had rented for their venture in London. It was small with only one bed, a couch, and a shitty television. "Argh, there's only like three channels." Taylor grumbled, sitting cross-legged on the bed. "I mean, we didn't pay a lot, but for fuck's sake..."

Mark chuckled, opening the bottle of cheap wine he had bought on their way to the room. "I'm sure if you ask real nice-like to the manager he might take you to his room, probably has some nice channels on that screen." The man's muse was short lived, especially as Taylor threw the remote at the young man. "Hey, don't complain then!" He laughed, setting the remote on the floor, before he downed a swig of the liquor.

"... C'mon gimmie some." She muttered, reaching over to where he sat on the dusty couch. Happily the woman drank straight from the bottle too, smiling as she handed it back. "So much better than that shit we had in Amsterdam..."
"Speaking of Amsterdam, do you remember that girl, the woman that was talking to me... I barely remember that night, but what I can piece together was that I found someone, someone different, unexpected..." Mark uttered, taking another swing. "Then just like that, she was gone..." He trailed off, gaze finding her after a pause.

Taylor shifted slightly, taking the bottle. "I don't know, was she beautiful?" Her tone was quite, her own gaze held low.

Mark scoffed faintly, "yeah, at least from what I could tell. I wasn't exactly coherent." He chuckled the last bit, yet his laughter was lonely. Taylor remained quite, her eyes lowering. "What's up, Tay?" Just as the words escaped him, a cell phone rang. Mark turned slowly, easily removing the burner phone from his coat pocket. "Alec...?" The man asked, though he was still watching Taylor and her sudden change.
Alec

"Aye its me." The Brit spoke quickly and softly "I did what you asked me. Meet me by the church where it would take place" He hung up the phone then.
Mark

The man lowered his phone, sliding it back into his jacket. "It's time, c'mon. Let's get this show on the road." He uttered, standing up. Mark set a hand on the woman's shoulder, "we'll talk when we're done, yeah?"

"... Sure, when we're done." She spoke softly, patting his hand lightly before she too stood and followed the man.
Before long the two reached the church, it was an abandoned wreck with a roof that was practically non-existent. "Suppressors?" Mark uttered as he examined the case of gear that Alec had brought them. "Do you think we'll need them?" He asked, taking the Glock from his pants.

"I'm not wearing this..." Taylor grumbled as she raised the waiter dress, then frowned at Mark. "Yeah uh, Mark, I'm not wearing this." The woman insisted, before setting it down and loading up one of the pistols.
Alec

"You are if you wanna get in with your partner" He snapped, "And no guns for you"
Taylor glared at their contact then stared at the dress. She silently accepted defeat, putting the gun down. "Fine"
Mark

"Too bad Blake won't be here to see you in that." The Shadow Walker grinned, before he started to undress. He didn't take long changing into the tuxedo he had been provided. All while Alec stood at the doorway making sure they weren't being watched or followed.

The woman scoffed as she changed behind one of the pillars. "Mark, tell me again why I'm the waitress and you get to play Double O' Seven?" She grumbled, turning around to see mark just throwing on his sports jacket.

"Because I'm the Anti Hero remember?" He grinned, "you look good, for a demigod." Mark was then slapped on the face. "Yeah... That's fair." The man then stuffed the suppressed Glock into his coat and turned towards Alec, starting in that direction.

"Anti Hero my ass, if anyone's the Anti Hero, it's me, you prick." She grinned, shoving him from behind. "Alright Alec, we're ready."
Alec

"Alright then mate, here's your invite, Noel Pinkerton" He told his old friend, pressing the card into his palm. "You can waltz in, mi'lord" Alec said sarcastically. "And Taylor, you'll have to follow me, we're going 'round the back,to the kitchen."

"Of course we are" She grumble "Enjoy the ball, mi'lord" Taylor said, pulling off the British accent.
Mark

The man let out a soft sigh, "be careful Tay." He uttered, watching as the two diss appeared from view. His gaze turned towards the large building before him. It stood at least fifteen stories high and was lit with the most deciding lights Mark could have thought to exist in the world. He quietly puffed a cigarette, an old habit that had returned to haunt him. "Okay, this is for you Kate..." Mark uttered, before entering the tower.

"So tell me again, what are you going to be doing while all this goes down?" Taylor asked the Brit, standing in the elevator with the man.
Alec

"You, lass, are going to be serving the most pious and respected people this side of the world" He said, leading her out of the elevator "While I will be waiting in the black van for the two of you to do your thing, aye?"

Soon the sound of chatter and soft music were heard. "Right, there you are. Grab a tray of drinks and just be natural. And, don't make too much of a ruckus, I beg you" The contact then slip away.

Taylor sighed heavily "It's what I do best" she muttered. Blake would have caused a ruckus She mused herself with that thought...
Mark

The Shadow Walker quietly moved off of the elevator and into the den of London's Aristocracy. Men wore elaborately designed coats, and hats that compared to what his old Master used to wear. Mark hated these people, ones who likely never had to fight for anything in their entire lives. He was reminded of the Councilmen back in Chernobyl, the illustrious tennants of the high tower. Taylor had made it a point that Mark had a place there, yet those bastards shunned the man at every turn, likely a part to him being mortal.
Taylor eyed everyone in the room, holding the tray of champagne below her chest. She couldn't seem to find the Baron they were looking for.

Neji had already infiltrated the hall, he hung in the corner ceiling of the giant room. He had spotted Kate getting in, but has failed to see her again. The target has yet to arrive as well. Neji assumes he would along shortly. He held the rifle in his hand, ready to do his duty. Hopefully, Kate will finish the job, but his gut was telling him otherwise.
Mark

The room was huge, with three stories up, and a roof that had been opened up to see the star studded night. Mark passed several highborns before his eyes found the Baron and a few other influential men of the resistance. "Excuse me, Lord Pinkerton?" A woman's voice asked from behind Mark. He turned and saw the eyes of a woman he had only seen on television. She was an actress who had been working as a spy against the Grazers, gathering intel and the likes.

"Uh yes, but that title usually is attributed to my father. You may call me Noel, miss..."

The woman shook his hand lightly, "miss Everett." She nodded, eyeing the man up and down. "There are not many men in their twenties that come to these events. When I was just compelled to say hello."

Mark smiled, "well here I am." He spoke nervously, just as he saw a glimpse of Kate amongst the crowd of highborns.
Neji

He finally spotted both targets. He keeps his sights in the Baron's direction while keeping an eye on Kate
Mark

The man attempted to pull away from the conversation yet the woman set a hand on his arm. "You look so familiar, I feel like I've seen you before, sometime ago." Miss Everett told Mark, watching him carefully.

"I haven't the faintest idea why, I never really go to these events." He uttered, watching Kate in the distance. "Will you excuse me, there is someone I'm supposed to meet."

Miss Everett pulled him closer, lips almost touching his ear. "There'a a sniper on the roof... Alec mentioned that you could use some backup. One of my guys will take him out, you and your lady friend will only have a small window of time to get out once the shots are heard." She whispered, kissing his neck before pulling away. "I new it was you! Oh I missed you so much." Everett then hugged the man and moved off.

Taylor emerged shortly after, watching the moment unfold. Her eyebrow was cocked and a grin had formed. "The fuck was that?" She uttered, handing the man a glass of the alcohol.

"Back up, guess Alex has made some friends with the resistance." He whispered back, taking a sip. "Watch my back, im going for Kate..." Mark spoke softly, unclipping the top few buttons on his coat.
Mark

Kate stood before the Baron, standing just behind him when she raised a compact pistol for the man's lower back. "Kate, is that really you?" Mark asked as if supposed, when she turned the Shadow Walker stuck a syringe into her neck only to remove it quickly and catch her before she fell. "Kate? Hey hey, easy now." He told her stuffing the woman's pistol away before he helped her to the ground.

At the same time a man slowly crept up on the sniper'a position. The man held a revolver, aiming it for Neji'a head. "Put the weapon down... its over."
Neji

The man saw the traitor take away Kate. That makes this complicate. And then he heard the voice and the gun cocked. Its just getting annoying. In a swift motion, Neji ducked and kicked the man in the gut, using the wind to enhance his physique. Immediately, he pulled the trigger. The bullet tore through the head of the Baron and rang through the ball, causing mass panic. He took out and his pistol and finished off the fool who tried to stop him.
Instantly screams erupted as the Baron fell before Mark. The man blinked, eyes meeting with the corpse. His gaze then turned to the shooter, "Neji..." He then drew his sidearm and began firing up at the man. "Taylor get her out of here!"
Neji

He dropped the rifle, shooting in Kate's direction. The bullets hit those dumb bystanders who were running the same way.
Mark

Taylor moved quickly grabbing hold of Kate and vanishing from sight. Mark then ran after Neji, teleporting to the roof in an instant. He saw the body, then turned for Neji. "You bastard!" Mark shouted, firing after the Sky Walker

Kate and Taylor reappeared at the alleyway beneath the complex. "She's out, get her in! Quickly!" The woman told Alec, dragging her closer to the van. "Mark's still up there!"
Neji

He twisted his body violently in that second. The bullet manage to graze his belly. "Mark, my old friend" he muttered, before blasting his face with a torrent of wind. "Too bad you aren't on the list today". The Assassin then broke into a sprint to the nearest exit. Kate Rodrigues will die.
Mark

The man stumbled to his feet, "fuck." He cursed as he retrieved his handgun, then chasing after the man. Mark made it into the gallery room, surprised to find Miss Everett armed and ready to fight.

"He went down the elevator, we should take the stairs, c'mon." She order Mark, then showed his the stairway exit.
Neji

When the elevator door open he ran to the exit, carrying the wind with him. He had been practicing using the wind to make his movements faster, but it was tasking.

"Where's Mark?" Alec asked, as Taylor brought a knocked out chick with her. She shut the door in time for it to catch the bullet. Alec stepped on the pedal immediately
"He should be fine" She replied, hoping as well.
Mark

The duo emerged outside just moments before Neji. "He's getting away!" He shouted, before firing a couple shots after the Sky Walker.

"I'm on it! You keep after him, shadow jump, I'll catch up." She said quickly, all while Mark stared at the woman in confusion, for he hadn't spoken a word of his ability to anyone, even Alec.

"What did you say?" He uttered, lowering his handgun.

She turned and pointed at Neji in the distance. "There's no time, get after him!"
Neji

He felt the shots around him as he chased the van.
~
Neji then turn sharply into the alley, abandoning the van for the moment. The Assassin began scaling the building, making his way onto the roof.