Heroes of Olympus RP Club The Grazer Chronicles: The Last Stand, Part 2- A New Era

Nicolicious posted on Apr 24, 2014 at 09:37AM
“There is no real ending. It’s just the place where you stop the story.”
― Frank Herbert

In the year 2026, the Mist was destroyed by an ancient Drakon that broke free of its cage in the Pacific Ocean. When the Mist was destroyed mortals could see monsters and monsters could harm them. The demigods acting out in defence destroyed the monsters, but revealed their secrets to the world. In fear the world's governments formed a single united government, the United Nations of Earth(UNE), and hunted down and slaughtered the demigods. Demigods that survived were imprisoned in a maximum security prison called The Pitt, escaped to a sanctuary island called The City or joined the demigod rebellion group known as the DSF(Demigod Strike Force).
In the year 2037, the half-bloods in the Pitt broke out and four months later started their around the world journey till they ended up in Chernobyl, an irradiated overgrown city in Ukraine, Europe. At the same time as the landing in Chernobyl, The City was attacked by an army of Grazers and destroyed. With multiple casualties they escaped by boat to Chernobyl. The DSF suddenly made huge moves on the other demigod prisons around the world and brought them to Chernobyl. Demigods can survive in Chernobyl due to their mutative resistance to radiation and in there the main base of operations for the demigods is found. Inside the half-bloods train and plan their attack on the Grazers.
The year is now 2041. A few months ago the Grazers created a serum that mutated a mortal's genetic code and enabled them to become immune to minor doses of radiation. With this serum they amassed an army and attacked Chernobyl. Many demigods died in the defence of their new home but in the end they prevailed. Driving the Grazer forces back, the half-bloods are now preparing for their biggest and final assault on the Grazers and the UNE.
Chernobyl is brand new. After the invasion, we started anew and began repairing the irradiated city. Now in the place of old destroyed apartments and schoolhouses there are buildings of Ancient Greek and Roman architecture, thanks to the children of Athena/Minerva. In place of broken down cars and machinery there are wooden and steel carts being pulled by bronze bulls and horses, curtesy of Hephaestus/Vulcan's children. We built a temple to our parents: the Olympians, the Titans and the Primordials. In the centre of New Olympus, as we now call Chernobyl, there stands a mighty swirling tower lined with statues of mythological creatures, much like gargoyles, and at the tip sits an imperial gold eagle which overlooks our new home. The tower is the home of the Inner Circle, the leaders of the Half-Blood Army and their friends and family. Houses and small tent markets line the streets and at the edge of our city, before the fortified wall, there is a large military encampment where we train new half-bloods and create our weapons. Lastly, encasing our city in its protective glow, stands a wall almost 300 feet high and 400 metres wide. The wall is made of both Stygian iron and Celestial bronze, Imperial Gold is still to rare to be used for anything but weapons, and is deemed impenetrable. Time will tell if what our architects say is true, but that doesn't matter. This is our home and it will stay standing for as long as I live and, if the gods allow it, longer.
This is the beginning of a new era. Our era.
Solum fortis, fortior simul
'Strong alone, stronger together.'

Name:

Immortal Parent:

Mortal Parent:

Weapons:

Powers:

Appearance:

Apparel:

History:

Name:

Parents:

Appearance:

Apparel:

Personality:

Weapons:

History:

~"Arik" Arisutea Akira Takahashi, Nemesis, Spikegilfer1997~
~Alton Hamilton, Poseidon, Alvin2442~
~Alvin Hamilton, Poseidon, Alvin2442~
~Derek Knight, Zeus, marshanboy~
Mortals
~Elizabeth Trace, Aqua Walker, pink-bookworm~
~Mark Ivory, Shadow Walker, Rogue475~
~"Jack" Jackson Vincentih Reid, Elementalist, Spikegilfer1997~
Grazers
~Kate Rodrigues, Sky Walker, Nicolicious~
-Seekers-
~Severran Lucius, Oculus II, Rogue475~
[b][i]“There is no real ending. It’s just the place where you stop the story.” 
― Frank Herb
last edited on Jun 16, 2014 at 12:00PM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 1392 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 851-900 of 1392

over a year ago Rogue475 said…
Mark~

"If I am to die, then I'll do it standing!" I shout without thinking, only just then realizing I was crossing a line. "... I'm sorry, I guess... I'm just coming to terms."
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
Elizabeth-
"It's okay,". Reply with a sigh, looking at Mark who was now standing up.
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
Taylor
"I think you should sit back down." I tell him, placing a hand on his shoulder.
Mark~

I look away, feeling a whole slew of emotion come over me. "... I don't want to die here, I want to die on the battlefield, for the sake of those we've lost... Please."
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
Alton finally walked into Mark's room. He took note of Mark's condition. "Hmm...I wonder how people are staying dead with Taylor being the New Thanatos....hmm..." He shook his head side to side. He strolled right up beside Mark, almost saying something very sarcastic. "You good Mark?"
Mark~

"... Hanging in there." I mutter, before sluggishly hopping onto the cot, sitting up. "I can feel it, moving deeper and deeper through me... It feels like something inside is crawling up towards my heart."
(Mark goes Sappy, Alton acts sassy..)
(He's just your friendly neighborhood dead man walking)
Alton turns towards Taylor. "Can't you do something about it? You are basically Death."
Elizabeth-
I stand there, quiet, not wishing to say anything. I just stared at the ground, wishing this wasn't the situation right now.
(Feelin' bad for Elizabeth. Not only is Mark dying, but he did it with Taylor. Double whammy...)
(Haha, but she doesn't exactely know that Mark had sex with Taylor. But you should all be scared if she finds out)
tongue
(Just did a major facepalm, why you have to go reminding everyone Al?)
(Because he's Alvin, duh)
(Agreeing with Pink here. Because I'm Alvin...)

(Hehe)
Alton took one look at Elizabeth and scowled deeply. But it shifted into a neutral expression quickly. "Robbing DNA..." He muttered to himself. He was caught in a flashback momentary, but it dissipated quickly, with only the reminders of his mother. He scowled again.
(Robbing DNA?)
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
Blake
Does hulk stuff
With that sad thought of Mark's death, Alton left the room to find Blake. Something awesome had too happen and soon. He's not about to let ADHD get under his skin. They were going to show the Grazers who held the power. After all, Demigods are dominate.
(... You realize that Alton just showed up for a mere moment, then wandered off as if he had something important to do? Sorry, just trying to picture this all. Goes in to check on friend, see's he's still alive for the time being, leaves to go have some fun, while someone is slowly (literally)dying on the inside)
(Cause his Alton)
(yeah, completely random)
(He's gonna die or he's going to live. You really think an ADHD demigod with the sea running through him is going to watch someone SLOWLY die. Real funny Mark...)
(Isn't Mark his friend though?)
(Is this banter? :P I wasn't intending for Alton to watch Mark die slowly, just maybe have a group conversation, only you reconsidered dropping by simply because you'd have to wait like everyone else(For Nicol)
(Yep....NicoL rerturns for about 5 minutes. Then we are back to square one of Mark sitting there dying. Or maybe evolving...(Teen Wolf Reference))
(... Oh no, I've made up my mind on the whole thing, I think a death is seriously needed at this point in the story)
pink-bookworm commented…
Haha, well I'm one for drama, so I'm sure it'll turn out for excitement :ap over a year ago
(She said it was most likely that she'd be staying this time, though, but she might be doing stuff during the day. It is a weekend)
(Probably with her dogs haha)
(Haha speaking of that, my dog keeps banging in the door. She's like let me in)
(Well then do it! Stringing along the plot of Mark's Death is crazy...If I planned on killing my characters they would have been killed...)
(But you don't always have to kill characters right away. It creates an amount of suspense if you leave it hanging a bit, trust me, it's good that way)
(It's not good when it's been 15..err 16 pages. That's just being annoying. I'm not saying he should kill Mark right at that exact moment, but it shouldn't be to the point of, someone use some OP BS and heal Mark! OR OP DEATH MACHINE HIM!)
(He onky played on it that long cause NicoL was missing)
tongue
Blarg~

Bleredy Blargen blurdeny Blerghalz
(I am going to refrain from using my big words and simply say this; A character should be like a child, you nurture them and guide them on the path that you've always wanted for them, they become something of meaning to you, therefore don't they deserve a meaningful death?)
(Mark...you delete that post right now! Mark shall not die by suicide, or I will break the rules of this RP and OP heal him..

And they do...but that doesn't mean you should string them along in pain....)
(Given the circumstances I had little choice as to how to play this whole thing out, now that Nicol is back things will begin to flow more smoothly, thus a more swift end is nigh)
Alton challenged another to a sword fight, although using Perseus was highly unfair, it glowed with every strike, right until he won. He then tried again, destroying anyone who came after him, although when he used Riptide against those same people, he barely won. So...Perseus is just my OP blade.."
(Mark can die however he wants. He is Rogues character)
(That's not my point. My point is, if you are going to kill your character, kill them..)
(I've said what I needed to on the subject, my input seems to be fruitless.)
(But he will be dead soon?)
(What I've learned so far is that this world is full of darkness. People die in war. It's not statistic, actual people are taken from this earth. So far the only two people of any importance that's died has been Cara and Ace, well I'm going to show that this war is not some fairy tail were there is a happy ending, I'm going to sacrifice one of my favorite creations for the sake of a fantastic story.)
Anyone who wanted to find Alton, would have to travel into the arena, where he was slicing up a few water clones. It was actually a challenge, considering it was energy consuming, plus his sword was also remaking them, because of the power of the sea.
(Sorry! My mum is leaving for America tomorrow and she wanted us to spend the weekend with her.)
Taylor
"Stop being such a pussy, Ivory. You're not dying."
(Oh-uh-uh, that ain't right! MOMMY CARA SAID A NAUGHTY WORD!!!!! :P)

Mark~

"... Did you even hear the doctor?!" I scowl, glaring at her.
Taylor
"Who gives a shit what the doctor said," I snap at him. "I haven't given you permission to die."
Elizabeth-
"And not have I. Nobody has, really,"no go in to say,