Heroes of Olympus RP Club The Grazer Chronicles: The Last Stand, Part 2- A New Era

Nicolicious posted on Apr 24, 2014 at 09:37AM
“There is no real ending. It’s just the place where you stop the story.”
― Frank Herbert

In the year 2026, the Mist was destroyed by an ancient Drakon that broke free of its cage in the Pacific Ocean. When the Mist was destroyed mortals could see monsters and monsters could harm them. The demigods acting out in defence destroyed the monsters, but revealed their secrets to the world. In fear the world's governments formed a single united government, the United Nations of Earth(UNE), and hunted down and slaughtered the demigods. Demigods that survived were imprisoned in a maximum security prison called The Pitt, escaped to a sanctuary island called The City or joined the demigod rebellion group known as the DSF(Demigod Strike Force).
In the year 2037, the half-bloods in the Pitt broke out and four months later started their around the world journey till they ended up in Chernobyl, an irradiated overgrown city in Ukraine, Europe. At the same time as the landing in Chernobyl, The City was attacked by an army of Grazers and destroyed. With multiple casualties they escaped by boat to Chernobyl. The DSF suddenly made huge moves on the other demigod prisons around the world and brought them to Chernobyl. Demigods can survive in Chernobyl due to their mutative resistance to radiation and in there the main base of operations for the demigods is found. Inside the half-bloods train and plan their attack on the Grazers.
The year is now 2041. A few months ago the Grazers created a serum that mutated a mortal's genetic code and enabled them to become immune to minor doses of radiation. With this serum they amassed an army and attacked Chernobyl. Many demigods died in the defence of their new home but in the end they prevailed. Driving the Grazer forces back, the half-bloods are now preparing for their biggest and final assault on the Grazers and the UNE.
Chernobyl is brand new. After the invasion, we started anew and began repairing the irradiated city. Now in the place of old destroyed apartments and schoolhouses there are buildings of Ancient Greek and Roman architecture, thanks to the children of Athena/Minerva. In place of broken down cars and machinery there are wooden and steel carts being pulled by bronze bulls and horses, curtesy of Hephaestus/Vulcan's children. We built a temple to our parents: the Olympians, the Titans and the Primordials. In the centre of New Olympus, as we now call Chernobyl, there stands a mighty swirling tower lined with statues of mythological creatures, much like gargoyles, and at the tip sits an imperial gold eagle which overlooks our new home. The tower is the home of the Inner Circle, the leaders of the Half-Blood Army and their friends and family. Houses and small tent markets line the streets and at the edge of our city, before the fortified wall, there is a large military encampment where we train new half-bloods and create our weapons. Lastly, encasing our city in its protective glow, stands a wall almost 300 feet high and 400 metres wide. The wall is made of both Stygian iron and Celestial bronze, Imperial Gold is still to rare to be used for anything but weapons, and is deemed impenetrable. Time will tell if what our architects say is true, but that doesn't matter. This is our home and it will stay standing for as long as I live and, if the gods allow it, longer.
This is the beginning of a new era. Our era.
Solum fortis, fortior simul
'Strong alone, stronger together.'

Name:

Immortal Parent:

Mortal Parent:

Weapons:

Powers:

Appearance:

Apparel:

History:

Name:

Parents:

Appearance:

Apparel:

Personality:

Weapons:

History:

~"Arik" Arisutea Akira Takahashi, Nemesis, Spikegilfer1997~
~Alton Hamilton, Poseidon, Alvin2442~
~Alvin Hamilton, Poseidon, Alvin2442~
~Derek Knight, Zeus, marshanboy~
Mortals
~Elizabeth Trace, Aqua Walker, pink-bookworm~
~Mark Ivory, Shadow Walker, Rogue475~
~"Jack" Jackson Vincentih Reid, Elementalist, Spikegilfer1997~
Grazers
~Kate Rodrigues, Sky Walker, Nicolicious~
-Seekers-
~Severran Lucius, Oculus II, Rogue475~
[b][i]“There is no real ending. It’s just the place where you stop the story.” 
― Frank Herb
last edited on Jun 16, 2014 at 12:00PM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 1392 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 1392

over a year ago Rogue475 said…
Mark
Severran strikes first, sweeping low with an uppercut. Instantly I jump back to avoid him, only to find him slashing at me horizontally. how'd he get so fast? I think to myself, barely managing to deflect the strike with my blade. "Come on! Give me a challenge!" He calls me out, stuffing his Mauser pistol away. This time I lunge after him, swinging downward with a heavy blow. He easily blocks it, but I manage to kick him back, and into the wall. "There we go..."
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
Taylor
Leaning forward, I sigh and hold my head in my hands. "This is the most awkward and horrible situation I've ever been in."
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
(I have nothing to post for now...)
Alias
"How do you think Blake would take this?" He asks, sitting down in one of the chairs in front of her.
Leon
He had instructed Elizabeth and half of his remaining men to take the prisoners to the extraction point ahead of schedule. All while himself and the rest of his men, head towards the upper levels.
"Mark!" Leon calls out as he spots him leaning against a wall, holding his stomach. "What the hell happened?!" He asks, helping Mark to his feet. "Son of a Bitch got away..." He winces, throwing his arm over Leon for support. "How bad is it?" Leon guides the Shadow Walker out of the base, with his men covering them. "Yeah... It's bad..."
Taylor
"I don't know, maybe put a hole in the wall...or me."
Alias
"He wouldn't hurt you... Would he?" The man asks, shifting uncomfortably in the seat.
Taylor
"No, but I'll hurt him if he finds out."
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
(Wow...I come back to find out Taylor slept with Mark...maybe...)
Alias
"You mean he'll be hurt...?"
Taylor
"Yeah," I reply.
(That's just how the story goes. XD)
(Blarg, that's all I have to say)
Alias
"Well, I better get going..." He mutters, stepping out of the chair.
over a year ago Nighthawk6x said…
Name: Logan spears

Immortal Parent: Hephaestus

Mortal Parent: Tara Spears

Weapons: Sword that can cut metal and a Glock-17

Powers: The ability to wield fire

Appearance: pic

Apparel: pic
Name: Logan spears

Immortal Parent: Hephaestus 

Mortal Parent: Tara Spears 

Weapo
Mark
It took the combined effort of six guys, including Leon, to clear a path out of the compound. Severran had managed to stab straight through my Kevlar... How in the hell did he manage that? I think to myself, just as Leon opens the chopper's side door. "Alec, take the rest of your men in the second chopper with the prisoners." He orders his men, then helps me inside. "Pilot, get us to Chernobyl now!" Leon shouts in anger, setting me in the seat next to Elizabeth. "Hey, Ellie... Are you... Okay...?" I manage, still holding my wound.
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
Elizabeth-
I look at Mark and frown. "I'm fine, but you're clearly injured. What happened?" I asked, staring into his eyes.
Mark
"Someone I really wish... I hadn't lost to..." I murmur, wincing as Leon begins to dress my wound. "Don't be a baby." Leon grins. "Your so... Funny..." I glare at him, resting my head against Ellie's shoulder.
Elizabeth-
I nod my head. I feel Mark lean his head on my shoulder as Leon begins to dress his wound. I could hear his wincing noises.
Leon
"What the hell was this?" He asks, backing away from Mark slightly. "Mark, hang in there..." Leon tells me then rushes over to the pilot. "Can't this thing go any faster?!"
Elizabeth-
I look over at Leon with a worried glance. "Leon?" I said, my voice coming out shaky. I looked at Mark who still had his head on my shoulder.
(I so bad want to jump in.)
(Then why don't you jump in?)
Leon turns slowly and frowns. "No... No... No, your not doing this to me!" He exclaims in defiance, then rushes over to Mark's side. "Hang in there you stubborn bastard!" Leon begins to slap Mark's cheek, trying to keep the injured young man awake. "Elizabeth, talk to him, we'll be at Cherno in thirty minutes."
Elizabeth-
I feel my heart rate speed up. I didn't even know what Leon was on about, but I listened and did as he said, despite that. "Mark, talk to me."
Mark
"There was a time... When I thought... That I would never die..."
"Forced to watch... As people suffered at my hand..." I mumble weakly, forcing my eyes to stay open.
"But, I find that... This life, this journey... That it is all worth something... Maybe..."
Elizabeth-
"Mark, you're not going to die. Nor will you anytime soon," I tell him. "Of course it is all worth something. Everything we've ever done, it was done for a reason."
Mark
"And you Elizabeth... My long lost, yet impossible hope... You are but the candle, in the fire that is to come..." I tell her looking down at my hand. "Elizabeth!... Elizabeth, I don't know what I'm saying!?" I cry out to her, shaking my head in dismay. "I-I think I'm changing!?... His Dagger..." My head looks up at the interior roof of the Russian chopper. "Severran what have you done!?" I call out in confusion, beginning to feel my insides start to burn with a deep pain. "The F*ck is going on back there?!" Yells the pilot, looking over his shoulder.
(gtg, and for the record, things are about to change for Mark, some for the better, some for the worst)
Elizabeth-
"Nothing, nothing," I call to the pilot and look back at Mark. "Severran did this to you?!" "It's going to be okay. We just need to figure out what he did," I breathed out.
(Okay. See ya and got it)
Mark
I take off the fingerless glove that covered my Shadow's Seal, only to find the very symbol beginning to fade. "Would you look at that?" I say in a terrifyingly calm voice, before wincing once more. "Ahh...Did I ever tell you, you have pretty eyes...?" Murmuring, I smile at her weakly, before blacking out.
Leon
"Shit!" He curses, checking Mark's pulse, it was faint but still there. "Hurry it up!" Leon calls turning towards Elizabeth. "He's gonna pull through, he's gotta pull through..."
Elizabeth-
"Mark! No!" I say, shaking him. "He has to," I whisper to Leon. "How far away are we?" I mumble, my voice coming out shaky. "Oh, and Severren. He did this."
Leon
"Who's Severran?" He asks, checking Mark's wound once more. "Whatever hit him tore through his armor... Must've been a very sharp blade cause I've never seen this happen before..." Leon mutters, then looks back up at Elizabeth.
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
Blake
Before long the heli lands back home. "Quick can this man to the healers" I tell them before heading out. Soon after a scribe appears besides me.
"My Lord, you are bleeding"
"I know, I know. Get me a bottle of nectar and one of the commanding soldiers who isn't too busy. I'll be at the tower. " I dismiss him and return to my room, grunting due to the pain that is creeping.
(Lol....Alton was suppose to find 8 major gods...I only found three....epic fail, Artemis, Apollo, and Aphrodite...matter of fact where are they now...)
(We may want to keep actual physical gods out of this conflict... Because I'm pretty sure that's just a bit outta there on the godly intervention meter. Plus who'd control them? that just seems like a problem in the making... What I'd do in Alton's case would be to find out what happened to Poseidon, by finding their dear old mom. It's just a suggestion, just keep it fun, although keep it earthly, please?)
Seeker Lucius
"You didn't run into any trouble on your way, did you?" Severran asks Kate, while wiping away the blood off his cheek, where he'd been hit by Mark's handgun.
Elizabeth-
"A grazer," I reply. "I have no idea what kind of blade he uses. Is it really that bad?" I ask Leon, looking at him with a frown.
Leon
He curses silently to himself then shakes his head. "It's not the bleeding that's concerning me, it's the black infection that's spreading from the wound." Leon tells her, kneeling in front of the two.
Kate
"No, but it looks like you did." She replies as she watches him clean his wound.
Seeker Lucius
"Ha, you should see the other guy." Severran chuckles to himself, stepping onto the Black Hawk. "Do you know how to dance?"
Kate
She follows him and steps inside. "No...maybe, I don't remember."
(Gtg school. :( )
Seeker Lucius
"Well, you better be a quick learner... Your going to be infiltrating a formal ball in the heart of London.There, you will be tasked with finding and killing Colonel Montrov." He concludes with a sigh, sitting down as the chopper flies off towards the north-west. "You'll meet up with our undercover operative, Agent Benjamin. He's been under for over two years now, and it sounds like he is anxious to get out."
Elizabeth-
My eyes widen a little. "A black infection? Surely it can't get infected that quickly," I say, looking down at the ground.
Leon
"No I've never seen an infection spread this fast... We need to get him to a surgeon, because there must be a source of this, maybe the tip of the edge that got him is stuck inside... I don't know."
Elizabeth-
"We need to hurry. It's gotta be something he did," I tell Leon, putting my head between my hands, breathing deeply.
Leon
He looks down, then shifts over to the seat at Ellie's right. "Hey Las, He's a fighter, He'll make it..." Leon tells her, putting his hand on her shoulder for comfort. Although Leon himself was uncertain if anyone could remove the infection.
Elizabeth-
"I hope so," I mutter loud enough for Leon to hear. I felt his hand on my shoulder. I wasn't sure what was going to happen with this, all we could do was hope.
Leon
Eventually the chopper finally lands on the irradiated soil of Chernobyl. "Go get a doctor!" He instructs one of his guys, just before opening the doors of the chopper. "Elizabeth, help me get him to the treatment centre."
Elizabeth-
"Okay," I say. I grab a hold of Mark, as does Leon. We both get out of the chopper. Walking as quickly as we can towards the treatment centre.
Leon
Once they reach the Doctor, he immediately takes his stethoscope and checks for a pulse. "What's he got?!" The Doctor insists as Leon helps Mark onto a stretcher. "Gunshot wound to the back and a stab wound to the abdomen." Leon tells him as they roll Mark towards the emergency operating room.
Elizabeth-
I watch as the doctors take Mark to the emergency room. I feel my hands begin to shake. Would he be okay?