Heroes of Olympus RP Club The Grazer Chronicles: The Last Stand, Part 2- A New Era

Nicolicious posted on Apr 24, 2014 at 09:37AM
“There is no real ending. It’s just the place where you stop the story.”
― Frank Herbert

In the year 2026, the Mist was destroyed by an ancient Drakon that broke free of its cage in the Pacific Ocean. When the Mist was destroyed mortals could see monsters and monsters could harm them. The demigods acting out in defence destroyed the monsters, but revealed their secrets to the world. In fear the world's governments formed a single united government, the United Nations of Earth(UNE), and hunted down and slaughtered the demigods. Demigods that survived were imprisoned in a maximum security prison called The Pitt, escaped to a sanctuary island called The City or joined the demigod rebellion group known as the DSF(Demigod Strike Force).
In the year 2037, the half-bloods in the Pitt broke out and four months later started their around the world journey till they ended up in Chernobyl, an irradiated overgrown city in Ukraine, Europe. At the same time as the landing in Chernobyl, The City was attacked by an army of Grazers and destroyed. With multiple casualties they escaped by boat to Chernobyl. The DSF suddenly made huge moves on the other demigod prisons around the world and brought them to Chernobyl. Demigods can survive in Chernobyl due to their mutative resistance to radiation and in there the main base of operations for the demigods is found. Inside the half-bloods train and plan their attack on the Grazers.
The year is now 2041. A few months ago the Grazers created a serum that mutated a mortal's genetic code and enabled them to become immune to minor doses of radiation. With this serum they amassed an army and attacked Chernobyl. Many demigods died in the defence of their new home but in the end they prevailed. Driving the Grazer forces back, the half-bloods are now preparing for their biggest and final assault on the Grazers and the UNE.
Chernobyl is brand new. After the invasion, we started anew and began repairing the irradiated city. Now in the place of old destroyed apartments and schoolhouses there are buildings of Ancient Greek and Roman architecture, thanks to the children of Athena/Minerva. In place of broken down cars and machinery there are wooden and steel carts being pulled by bronze bulls and horses, curtesy of Hephaestus/Vulcan's children. We built a temple to our parents: the Olympians, the Titans and the Primordials. In the centre of New Olympus, as we now call Chernobyl, there stands a mighty swirling tower lined with statues of mythological creatures, much like gargoyles, and at the tip sits an imperial gold eagle which overlooks our new home. The tower is the home of the Inner Circle, the leaders of the Half-Blood Army and their friends and family. Houses and small tent markets line the streets and at the edge of our city, before the fortified wall, there is a large military encampment where we train new half-bloods and create our weapons. Lastly, encasing our city in its protective glow, stands a wall almost 300 feet high and 400 metres wide. The wall is made of both Stygian iron and Celestial bronze, Imperial Gold is still to rare to be used for anything but weapons, and is deemed impenetrable. Time will tell if what our architects say is true, but that doesn't matter. This is our home and it will stay standing for as long as I live and, if the gods allow it, longer.
This is the beginning of a new era. Our era.
Solum fortis, fortior simul
'Strong alone, stronger together.'

Name:

Immortal Parent:

Mortal Parent:

Weapons:

Powers:

Appearance:

Apparel:

History:

Name:

Parents:

Appearance:

Apparel:

Personality:

Weapons:

History:

~"Arik" Arisutea Akira Takahashi, Nemesis, Spikegilfer1997~
~Alton Hamilton, Poseidon, Alvin2442~
~Alvin Hamilton, Poseidon, Alvin2442~
~Derek Knight, Zeus, marshanboy~
Mortals
~Elizabeth Trace, Aqua Walker, pink-bookworm~
~Mark Ivory, Shadow Walker, Rogue475~
~"Jack" Jackson Vincentih Reid, Elementalist, Spikegilfer1997~
Grazers
~Kate Rodrigues, Sky Walker, Nicolicious~
-Seekers-
~Severran Lucius, Oculus II, Rogue475~
[b][i]“There is no real ending. It’s just the place where you stop the story.” 
― Frank Herb
last edited on Jun 16, 2014 at 12:00PM
save

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 1392 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 901-950 of 1392

over a year ago Rogue475 said…
Mark~

"And do you think fate gives a flying fuck about you, or anyone for that matter?!" I shout, now on verge of snapping. "I've faught this fight far longer than all of you and one thing I know for certain, you don't get second chances in life..."
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
Taylor
"Stop being so fucking dramatic, Mark. You don't get to lie there and complain about dying when Elizabeth is sitting there watching you die and I can literally feel you getting colder. So what your dad was a total asshole and your brother turned to the darkside. You're acting like you've got nothing left in this world when in reality you have two people who love you standing right here. Man the Hades up and keep fighting or at least die with some dignity!"
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
Elizabeth-
I stand still, looking at the floor, not wanting to meet my eyes with Marks as he yelled through the room.
(... Oh Fuck... She just changed my mind... Someone right this down, for this is the day I decided not to kill him(At least not just yet)

Mark~

I bite my lip and begin to tremble. "I-I... Just... don't want to go..." Whispering those final words, I storm out of the hospital, with a limp in my step.
last edited over a year ago
pink-bookworm commented…
:O make up your mind, dude over a year ago
Taylor
"Crap..." I grumble as he leaves. "You should go after him," I say turning to Elizabeth. "He seems pretty pissed at me."
(Whoo! Score one for the Republic!)
(The Empire will have your head >:-)

Mark~

"Mark, what the hell are you doing?!" Leon calls out, making me turn to him. "Get the hell away from me!" He shouts, trying to teleport, only for some insane reason the shadows would not form. "You need to go back inside." The Soldier insists, grabbing his arm. "Stay the fuck back!"
(Never, down with the Sith!)
Elizabeth-
"I will," I say in a mumble. "I'll be back," I tell Taulor before racing out after him, hoping he hadn't gone very far.
Taylor
"Okay, have fun," I call out as she leaves.
Mark~

"Mark you need to calm down..." He insists, just as I grab my pistol from him and throw him to the ground. My aim was shaky, but it wouldn't miss. "Mark... Don't do this..."
Elizabeth-
Once I get out of the room I stop and look around in search of Mark. I then spot him over yelling at Leon. "Mark!"
Mark~

He fires the pistol and sprints off towards his favorite perch to be alone. The fact he had intentionally missed Leon's head really shook him seeing as he wouldn't have even aimed it at him to begin with.
Elizabeth-
Mark ignored me, racing off once again. I just continued to stare as he sprinted, frowning. "Mark!" I called out again.
Leon~

"Elizabeth get back!" The Marksman calls out, taking his pistol out of his holster before chasing after the young man.
Elizabeth-
I step back. "What are you doing Leon?" I cry out, knowing that Mark wasn't in the most pleasant of moods.
Leon~

He then stops and takes aim at Mark. "Don't take this personally kid..." The Marksman whispers before firing a round right into Mark's leg. "Ahh!" The boy screeches as he falls, gripping his shredded leg.
Elizabeth-
Leon raced off after Mark before answering me and I was just left there, standing, hoping the two boys were okay.
Mark~

"Just kill me, Leon god-damnit just kill me now!" I plead as I spot my pistol, which had skidded just out of reach. "Mark, I just grazed your leg, your going to be fine..." The man says coming up on me. "No, no just... Shoot me."
Elizabeth-
I sigh, feeling worry over what was happening but I couldn't see them, they were out if my view.
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
Blake
"Taylor what happened?" I ask entering the room. "Are you okay?"
Taylor
"I'm fine...but I may have gotten into a fight with Mark about dying and now he's gone." I tell him, a sob threatening to escape my lips. "I just don't want him to die." I whisper the last part.
Elizabeth-
I fold my arms over my chest and state at the ground. I would've walked back inside if Blake wasn't in there with her. They needed some alone time. I was sure this was hard on Taylor as well. Considering she was there when I even wasn't.
Blake
"Hey, we'll figure out something. We're demigods remember?" i smile slightly. What should I say? What can I say? urgh, can't hulk my way through this. "I am sure Mark will be better, his a stubborn guy, even if he says otherwise." i drape my arm around her, hoping it'll help.
(Can't hulk my way out of this one" Lol Mr. Brawn in the house! I think of Blake as the Giant Teddy bear and Mark as the Sassy Tony Stark)

Mark~

Suddenly my entire being become lit ablaze in a dark fire, cast in the same hue as my shadow haze. "Stay back!" I cry out, feeling intense rage course through my veins until everything went black.

Leon~

"Mark!?" The Soldier calls out as he knelt over to the Shadow Walker's limp form. "Wake up, come on lad..." Leon then checks Mark's pulse, finding it extremely weak. "Shit, Elizabeth!" He shouts, throwing him over his shoulder with a grunt. "Elizabeth get the doctor!"
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
Someone ran from the hospital to the arena and brought Alton to the damn cursed place. "What in Tarturus?" Alton said as he rounded a corner, seeing Mark literally in dark fire. Then seeing Leon pick him up. Alton only stands with the most confused expression on his face. Wishing he would have stayed in the damn hospital room. "Taylor....has the final say."
Elizabeth-
"What's happening!" I cry out to Leon in utter panic, racing towards where the boys were to see Matk on the ground.
Leon~

"Go get a doctor he's barely breathing!" He shouts, sluggishly taking Mark back towards the Medical Center.
Alton plucks a water bottle from no where and with accuracy throw it way across the hall way, right where a doctor would be. The water splashed onto the ground, making a huge mess, only for it to solidify as Alton took it's place. He instantly grabs a doctor, running him towards the Medical Center.
Elizabeth-
I nod my head at Leon, feeling my body shake with fear before I raced off, running right into Alton on my way.
Leon~

Soon Mark was once again laid on his bed, just as the doctor came in with Alton and Elizabeth. "He's going into Cardiac Arrest, we're gonna need the defibrillators, Nurse! Get them!" The Doctor shouts, while checking Mark's heart-rate.
Elizabeth-
One of the doctors came in with the defibulattors and I turned around, closing my eyes and covering them with my hands. I couldn't watch. I couldn't do it.
Alton saw that Elizabeth couldn't watch...so he watched for her. "It'll be fine...."
Leon~

"God-damnit what is this?!" The Doctor curses as he finds Mark was wearing a kevlar vest. "Quick, you get it off him!" He insists, nodding towards Alton.
(Who is not here.....)

Alton raises a eyebrow, Because of course...I know how to do this..., shakily, Alton does it as quickly as he can, which was fast.
Rogue475 commented…
I'm just gonna disregard the water part over a year ago
(Alvin/Alton, Blake/Blaze; every damn time, I swear to god... I don't see why you two chose such similar names for both your characters.)
(Okay... Why is Alton using water to help remove the vest? Now I ask you plain and simple, is this necessary? Just consider this; Defibulators=Electric Currents+ H2.0? What does that equal? Even more dead)
Leon~

The soldier simply watches from the entrance of the Emergency Room, shaken by the fact that Mark had almost killed him. As the doctor then rips open Mark's shirt, he began to use the defibs to attempt to kick-start his heart. While this was happening the flat-line of Mark's monitor was blaring in the room with a frighteningly long tone...
Elizabeth-
All I could hear was the flatlining sound of Mark. No, he couldn't die, he just couldn't. I uncovered my eyes, turning around. "Mark," I whisoered sadly as though it would help.
Taylor
I stood still and watched the scene before me. Mark's life force was slowly slipping away and the room was becoming colder. "Help him!" I shout at the doctor. I quickly shut my mouth and berate myself. Shouting was not going to help the doctor fix Mark.
Blake
Come on Mark...
Elizabeth-
I took a step back. Wrapping my arms around my waist, staring into the ground, my eyes beginning to go watery.
Leon~

The doctor finally sighs, letting up on the charges. "... The time is Eleven-Twenty-Two PM, on August the Nineteenth." He tells the nurse solemnly, not meeting the gaze of anyone in the room. A firearm's hammer clicks behind the doctor suddenly. "Again..." Leon growls, aiming the .45 at the trauma surgeon's head. "... He... He's gone, I've got other patients to attend to..." The Doctor snaps coldly, obviously holding back his own emotion.

Mark~

The skies were set a crimson red, with the smell of sulfur hanging in the air. I could even hear the distant sounds of tormented souls far to my left. "... Ivory." A deep voice called out to me within the darkness, just as it had done every time I had slept. "You were mine... You were to become my Vanguard in the new world, oh but now... Now you see... Ahh... Your torment is just beginning, for there is more to be done..." The voice stops, just as complete darkness befalls me. moments later I awaken on the emergency table, panting with all my life. My entire body was trembling from an unimaginable fear, it was as if I had witnessed myself being torn in two.
Blake
"His awake!" i exclaim, relief and shocked. Quickly I grabbed a bottle of water and passed it to him "Drink"
Mark~

"... Got..." My voice was raspy at breathing in the sulfur air, or did I, was it all a dream? "... Got any... Anything stronger?"
Elizabeth-
"Mark," I breath, my voice shaking. How was that possible? The doctor said he was dead, but whatever it was, I was thankful.
Mark~

I then manage a weak smile and turn my head towards Elizabeth. "Am I dead?" My voice weavers as I spoke. "How the hell...?" The Doctor murmurs, looking over Mark's vitals. "It... It's gone, you're..."
Seeker Lucius~

"... The tower, that's where she is." The Traitor mutters, turning away as a troop of Demigods walk past. "Good... It will be the first to fall. What news is there of Mark?" Severran asks, keeping to the shadow of the alleyway, out of sight to anyone but the Traitor himself. "He's not doing too good, he went mad right in front of the hospital, almost shot one of their top Marksmans." The mysterious man chuckles in a faint English accent. "Ahh good... He'll die, rest assured none can survive a Seeker's blade." The two laugh quietly together, as if the two were old friends. "None but a Seeker." The Traitor points out, taking a swig from his flask. "Hmm, I'll be expecting you in London on Friday, I bid you a good night Agent Benjamin..." Severran nods, before vanishing from sight.
(Wait...only a Seeker...hmm)
Elizabeth-
"You were dead, but you're not anymore. This is impossible, but I'm so glad," I told Mark, kneeling beside him.
Mark~

I blankly stare at the wall as the dark voices' words echoed through me. "I know who we're fighting... And... He showed he can do just that... The impossible." I look toward her in sheer terror. "I-I saw Hell..."
Elizabeth-
"What happened?" I asked in a small breath as he told me he saw hell.