Heroes of Olympus RP Club The Grazer Chronicles: The Last Stand, Part 2- A New Era

Nicolicious posted on Apr 24, 2014 at 09:37AM
“There is no real ending. It’s just the place where you stop the story.”
― Frank Herbert

In the year 2026, the Mist was destroyed by an ancient Drakon that broke free of its cage in the Pacific Ocean. When the Mist was destroyed mortals could see monsters and monsters could harm them. The demigods acting out in defence destroyed the monsters, but revealed their secrets to the world. In fear the world's governments formed a single united government, the United Nations of Earth(UNE), and hunted down and slaughtered the demigods. Demigods that survived were imprisoned in a maximum security prison called The Pitt, escaped to a sanctuary island called The City or joined the demigod rebellion group known as the DSF(Demigod Strike Force).
In the year 2037, the half-bloods in the Pitt broke out and four months later started their around the world journey till they ended up in Chernobyl, an irradiated overgrown city in Ukraine, Europe. At the same time as the landing in Chernobyl, The City was attacked by an army of Grazers and destroyed. With multiple casualties they escaped by boat to Chernobyl. The DSF suddenly made huge moves on the other demigod prisons around the world and brought them to Chernobyl. Demigods can survive in Chernobyl due to their mutative resistance to radiation and in there the main base of operations for the demigods is found. Inside the half-bloods train and plan their attack on the Grazers.
The year is now 2041. A few months ago the Grazers created a serum that mutated a mortal's genetic code and enabled them to become immune to minor doses of radiation. With this serum they amassed an army and attacked Chernobyl. Many demigods died in the defence of their new home but in the end they prevailed. Driving the Grazer forces back, the half-bloods are now preparing for their biggest and final assault on the Grazers and the UNE.
Chernobyl is brand new. After the invasion, we started anew and began repairing the irradiated city. Now in the place of old destroyed apartments and schoolhouses there are buildings of Ancient Greek and Roman architecture, thanks to the children of Athena/Minerva. In place of broken down cars and machinery there are wooden and steel carts being pulled by bronze bulls and horses, curtesy of Hephaestus/Vulcan's children. We built a temple to our parents: the Olympians, the Titans and the Primordials. In the centre of New Olympus, as we now call Chernobyl, there stands a mighty swirling tower lined with statues of mythological creatures, much like gargoyles, and at the tip sits an imperial gold eagle which overlooks our new home. The tower is the home of the Inner Circle, the leaders of the Half-Blood Army and their friends and family. Houses and small tent markets line the streets and at the edge of our city, before the fortified wall, there is a large military encampment where we train new half-bloods and create our weapons. Lastly, encasing our city in its protective glow, stands a wall almost 300 feet high and 400 metres wide. The wall is made of both Stygian iron and Celestial bronze, Imperial Gold is still to rare to be used for anything but weapons, and is deemed impenetrable. Time will tell if what our architects say is true, but that doesn't matter. This is our home and it will stay standing for as long as I live and, if the gods allow it, longer.
This is the beginning of a new era. Our era.
Solum fortis, fortior simul
'Strong alone, stronger together.'

Name:

Immortal Parent:

Mortal Parent:

Weapons:

Powers:

Appearance:

Apparel:

History:

Name:

Parents:

Appearance:

Apparel:

Personality:

Weapons:

History:

~"Arik" Arisutea Akira Takahashi, Nemesis, Spikegilfer1997~
~Alton Hamilton, Poseidon, Alvin2442~
~Alvin Hamilton, Poseidon, Alvin2442~
~Derek Knight, Zeus, marshanboy~
Mortals
~Elizabeth Trace, Aqua Walker, pink-bookworm~
~Mark Ivory, Shadow Walker, Rogue475~
~"Jack" Jackson Vincentih Reid, Elementalist, Spikegilfer1997~
Grazers
~Kate Rodrigues, Sky Walker, Nicolicious~
-Seekers-
~Severran Lucius, Oculus II, Rogue475~
[b][i]“There is no real ending. It’s just the place where you stop the story.” 
― Frank Herb
last edited on Jun 16, 2014 at 12:00PM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 1392 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 1392

over a year ago Rogue475 said…
(Guess that hasn't been figured out yet :P lol, just have him go to the Inner Circle Tower to speak with Blake or Taylor, both Pink's character and mine are there too.)
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
(Coolio.)
over a year ago Spikegilfer1997 said…
(I'm around, chilling.)
Alton
I walk to the walk perimeter of it,
over a year ago marshanboy said…
Do I have to repost my character sheet from a long time ago or can I make a new one.
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
(Nobody is here to really answer your question... I don't really know myself since it's not exactly my right to answer the question but I don't think it matters, either way.)
(Whichever one you feel like marshanboy.)
(T'would be best if you found and re-posted it.)
(No...it would be better if you made a new one. His characters got removed from lists.)
Demigod Character Sheet

Name: Derek Knight

Immortal Parent: Zeus

Mortal Parent: Crystal Knight

Weapons: Daggers

Powers: Aerokinesis,Atmokinesis, and Electrokinesis.

Appearance: image

Apparel: image

History: He works within the ranks of the demigods but he is one of the stronger ones. He used to be a camp counselor before the chaos started.
Demigod Character Sheet 

Name: Derek Knight

Immortal Parent: Zeus

Mortal Parent:
I look around for others.
(The words "Short Leash" come to mind)
(The fact that I've been told he and Alvin are cousins and yet Alvin doesn't refer to him by first name says a great deal to me. Then again Alvin isn't the cuddliest of individuals.)
(Haha, have to agree with you on that)
(We're cousins, which means every argument we have on here, stays on the internet. However, I don't call him by his first name even in real life. So, I'll call him by his username, and he'll call me mine.)
(Why wouldn't you ever call him by his real name? I hate being called by username. Let alone not on internet)
(I think we'll be accused of spam soon, we should probably move this over to the "Get to know" forum.)
(Probably.)
('Cause we all have nicknames in the fam.)
(Well its short leash rogue because I have no clue where yall are and what yall are doing. So thanks for the warm welcoming back. ) I jump around on some towers and see a grazer below. I creep up behind him and punch him in the back of the head. I sprint off and climb the Tower again. I go from roof top to roof top searching for more of my kind.
(I was simply implying that you should mind yourself carefully on this particular RP, a certain leader of a certain club may be reluctant to repeating the past. ya'll are at Chernobyl, rebuilt by demigods as the intro describes. There are no Grazers just wandering about the place, therefore your character is most certainly not where ya'll are at... Welcome back, you have my apologies for the rude remark earlier.)
last edited over a year ago
(...And you said I argued.)
(In summary, since Blaze will be gone for another four days or so and we rarely know when Cara returns things are at a standstill. If anyone can add some life to the situation *In a reasonable manner* that would be swell.)
(I don't really know what to post here without the others)
(I could post using Leon, and maybe your other character pink could meet up?)
(Sure, but what other character are you talking about?)
(Neave Fair, daughter of Zeus)
(Ohh, yes, her... Haha I totally forgot about that)
(Mission Accomplished, don't ask... Yeah, why don't we post our character sheets and give everyone something to do while we wait for the two.)
(Haha damn now I want to know what that mission was. Anyway, yeah sure I'll go find the character sheet now)
(I don't mind meeting up with someone)
(Watch Dogs)
Rogue475 commented…
Indeed, tomorrow the world will see what this game has to offer. over a year ago
Rogue475 commented…
ANd tomarrow hopefully, people will actually get to play it over a year ago
Arik
Upon looking at my calender I saw I was available to give blood again and made my way to the medical district. Apart from being necessary for our survival living in Chernobyl was an interesting social experiment. With our options outside the city being limited we were inclined to stay, and we had a population big enough to gauge the how certain decision affected us. And because of our size we were afforded the luxury of dealing with problems in a personal manner rather than having people throw their issues towards a faceless system. It also means we personally seek out those who cause issues, something I find to be quite the blessing.
Now I do not possess the greatest amount of motivation in the world, partially due to my ADHD and partially do to my prestigious self-image. Even so, I donate as soon as is possible, avoiding the unpleasantness of having people come looking for you after the allotted week is nice but I have a more prominent reason.
You see, my blood is quite valuable in a very literal sense. In case you weren't lucky enough to be born an autodidact and find a biology textbook or you didn't have the luxury of a teacher this is why; Mutations and godliness aside I have blood type O, the skeleton key such things. Meaning my blood can be given to anyone without unfortunately clumping and death. Of course the only blood type I can receive is O so my options upon getting wounded are quite slim but at least I get to make bad joke about how "It's in me to give." which clashes wonderfully with my aloof, sarcastic, detached, cynical, proud and pragmatic nature.
Chernobyl is almost a utopia in my mind. like a more organized version of how certain tribes who have avoided the modern world work. Certain parallels can be drawn about how those tribes are doing fine until the modern man comes along and spreads diseases they cannot defend against and the Grazer's insatiable desire for murder. The nomadic nature of the tribes is replaced with the militaristic way for defending our lives. We enjoy the stability and order of law, better yet it works. Still, the threat of war looms over the city constantly, until the Grazer's are finished we cannot view this place as a permanent home.
So there's only one solution to that then, isn't there?
(Woah long post)
(Eh, 6/10 on the lengthometer.)
(Only 6/10? :O)
(You should see his 10/10.)
(Yeah it's probably like a full chapters worth of words or more)
(I avoid my 10/10 by splitting them up into smaller pieces. Usually bigger than this 6/10.)
(Funny thing is those paragraphs are usually in Arik's head, with no actual dialogue. :P)
(Haha true that)
(Feelin' left out of everything...)
(Increasing number of internal monologues as of late that are little more than flavor text. Blaze said he would return on the 28th (Which is tomorrow for me but I believe Rogue is a couple hours ahead, I can't speak for Alvin, but Pink should be well into the 28th) So maybe then we'll get a spark *Fire pun* of creativity.)
(Yes I am indeed well into the 28th. Blaze will be back later today. He's like four hours behind me so it's Wednesday for him.)
(GUYS SPAM)
(Girls, ham.)
(What so you mean by that and sorry about the spam rogue)
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
(The fuuun has arrived)
(Jeebus... You're all horrible...)
(I'm not horrible :O :()