Heroes of Olympus RP Club The Grazer Chronicles: The Last Stand, Part 2- A New Era

Nicolicious posted on Apr 24, 2014 at 09:37AM
“There is no real ending. It’s just the place where you stop the story.”
― Frank Herbert

In the year 2026, the Mist was destroyed by an ancient Drakon that broke free of its cage in the Pacific Ocean. When the Mist was destroyed mortals could see monsters and monsters could harm them. The demigods acting out in defence destroyed the monsters, but revealed their secrets to the world. In fear the world's governments formed a single united government, the United Nations of Earth(UNE), and hunted down and slaughtered the demigods. Demigods that survived were imprisoned in a maximum security prison called The Pitt, escaped to a sanctuary island called The City or joined the demigod rebellion group known as the DSF(Demigod Strike Force).
In the year 2037, the half-bloods in the Pitt broke out and four months later started their around the world journey till they ended up in Chernobyl, an irradiated overgrown city in Ukraine, Europe. At the same time as the landing in Chernobyl, The City was attacked by an army of Grazers and destroyed. With multiple casualties they escaped by boat to Chernobyl. The DSF suddenly made huge moves on the other demigod prisons around the world and brought them to Chernobyl. Demigods can survive in Chernobyl due to their mutative resistance to radiation and in there the main base of operations for the demigods is found. Inside the half-bloods train and plan their attack on the Grazers.
The year is now 2041. A few months ago the Grazers created a serum that mutated a mortal's genetic code and enabled them to become immune to minor doses of radiation. With this serum they amassed an army and attacked Chernobyl. Many demigods died in the defence of their new home but in the end they prevailed. Driving the Grazer forces back, the half-bloods are now preparing for their biggest and final assault on the Grazers and the UNE.
Chernobyl is brand new. After the invasion, we started anew and began repairing the irradiated city. Now in the place of old destroyed apartments and schoolhouses there are buildings of Ancient Greek and Roman architecture, thanks to the children of Athena/Minerva. In place of broken down cars and machinery there are wooden and steel carts being pulled by bronze bulls and horses, curtesy of Hephaestus/Vulcan's children. We built a temple to our parents: the Olympians, the Titans and the Primordials. In the centre of New Olympus, as we now call Chernobyl, there stands a mighty swirling tower lined with statues of mythological creatures, much like gargoyles, and at the tip sits an imperial gold eagle which overlooks our new home. The tower is the home of the Inner Circle, the leaders of the Half-Blood Army and their friends and family. Houses and small tent markets line the streets and at the edge of our city, before the fortified wall, there is a large military encampment where we train new half-bloods and create our weapons. Lastly, encasing our city in its protective glow, stands a wall almost 300 feet high and 400 metres wide. The wall is made of both Stygian iron and Celestial bronze, Imperial Gold is still to rare to be used for anything but weapons, and is deemed impenetrable. Time will tell if what our architects say is true, but that doesn't matter. This is our home and it will stay standing for as long as I live and, if the gods allow it, longer.
This is the beginning of a new era. Our era.
Solum fortis, fortior simul
'Strong alone, stronger together.'

Name:

Immortal Parent:

Mortal Parent:

Weapons:

Powers:

Appearance:

Apparel:

History:

Name:

Parents:

Appearance:

Apparel:

Personality:

Weapons:

History:

~"Arik" Arisutea Akira Takahashi, Nemesis, Spikegilfer1997~
~Alton Hamilton, Poseidon, Alvin2442~
~Alvin Hamilton, Poseidon, Alvin2442~
~Derek Knight, Zeus, marshanboy~
Mortals
~Elizabeth Trace, Aqua Walker, pink-bookworm~
~Mark Ivory, Shadow Walker, Rogue475~
~"Jack" Jackson Vincentih Reid, Elementalist, Spikegilfer1997~
Grazers
~Kate Rodrigues, Sky Walker, Nicolicious~
-Seekers-
~Severran Lucius, Oculus II, Rogue475~
[b][i]“There is no real ending. It’s just the place where you stop the story.” 
― Frank Herb
last edited on Jun 16, 2014 at 12:00PM

Heroes of Olympus RP Club 1392 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 1392

over a year ago Rogue475 said…
(I don't know like sixty, or so... Maybe seventy on a good day.)
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
(What do I do? :3)
Mark
"You don't remember me? Mark, I'm hurt. After all, you wouldn't be the swashbuckling hero you are without me." The man laughs walking towards us down the hall. "Who is this guy?" Wallace asks, pointing his Glock sidearm at the oncoming hostile. "Go... Leave now, head to the... Extraction point." I tell Wallace in turn, starting to feel my insides turning upside-down. "Commander, it's been a long time." My voice calm as humanly possible. "Ah you do remember, so why don't you come on out and talk to me like a man, face to face?" He sneers with a grin. "Wallace, if you stay here your going to die..."
last edited over a year ago
(Wanna talk with Alias?)
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
( Alright, 65
Idk, Organize the city[school, wall, gate]? Discuss plans with the Circle?)
Blake
The sun has started setting and the men are ready. 5 of them are leaders, heroes. During the Battle of Chernobyl they lead the demigods at their part of the battle so they are well respected among the troops. They will lead 10 men each, including me. I figured they need a boost of confident.

"Most of you were here during the Battle of Chernobyl, we bleed together, we fought together and we killed together. They made us stronger for bonds made my blood are strong as a promise on the Styx ! We bleed together and now we'll bleed some more. And the others, you came from all corners of the world, you fought your own battles and now you're here, facing the Grazers you made it to your new home. We are no longer the fingers spread out across the world, now we are a fist" I shove my fist in the air for them to admire "Now when we hit, we hit hard! We hit strong! Alright demigods, lets bring home a fort"
Alias
He walks up to Taylor's door and knocks...
Taylor
"Come in," I call out and slide my spear back into its wall holster.
Alias
"Hey um... Lady Kinley." He mutters, giving her a bow. "I was wondering if I may speak with you on a certain matter regarding your um, brother."
Taylor
Brother? "Sure, fire away."
Alias
"Mark has always been a wild card, you know that probably better than anyone. I'm just worried about Elizabeth... My apologies, I didn't know who to talk to about this... I guess I shouldn't have said anything." He mutters, turning away.
Taylor
"No, stay, it's fine." I say while smiling gently at him.
Alias
He stops and turns to her slowly. "Do you know what it's like fighting beside someone you care about, only to find they're already taken?"
Taylor
I sigh and glance down. "Yeah, I take it you have experience."
(Be back in about 40mins.)
Alias
"I fought beside Elizabeth for six months, and she barely looked at me as anything more than a friend." Alias laughs at his own misfortune.
Taylor
"I know how you feel, I would be lying if I said I wasn't the tiniest bit disappointed Mark had someone else." I smile and then chuckle slightly. "But I was lucky and ended up finding someone else."
( :O, Blaze!!! GO SLAP HER!!! jk)
Alias
"Huh, I mean; I just don't see what he has over me... He controls darkness, big deal... No offense."
(lol..maybe :P)
Blake
"Remember stay your gun, no noises till the battle start. This fort is new, so they can't detect us, but still our powers would probably be suppressed. "

I spy a guy up on the wall of the fort....his pissing off it. "Richard your up, kill him. I do not want screams." And a few seconds later an arrow, with a rope attached to it, wheeze through the air and hit the guy at the neck, Richard than pulls and the guy start to fall. I go to catch before he falls then drop him. "Lets go"
(:3 I had to put it in there, who wouldn't have a crush on Mark after all he did for her?)
Taylor
I laugh and lean back in my chair. "He's...different and loyal and honest and all that gooey stuff girls just eat up."
(Blargeldy; my cat wouldn't, he's too fluffy. But I guess so, and I think it works both ways, seeing as they kept one another in line when they needed it most.)
"Wait, weren't you two travelling together for like two years?" He asks, raising an eyebrow.
Taylor
"Yes," I wink and spin on my chair to grab a notebook.
Alias
"So... Nothing happened between you two?" He asks, shaking his head in slight disbelief.
Taylor
"There was this one night in Amsterdam..." I trail off still facing away from him.
Alias
"And?..." He leans forward a little, quite interested. Elizabeth wouldn't like this, maybe if she found out... He could have a chance...
Taylor
"Wait...was that Mark or someone else..." Was it? My vision of that night is still pretty blurry, but I'm pretty sure it was an ex-grazer scientist. Not Mark. Holy Hephaestus, what if it was, they looked really similar. "Oh my gods...."
Alias frowns. "Hmm...?" He murmurs, looking down. 'd*mnit.' He thought to himself.
Taylor
"I think I slept with Mark," I breathe out really softly.
Alias
He grins slightly, looking up. "Oh, really?" Alias asks.
Taylor
"Don't look at me like that...this is bad, really bad. What if Blake or Elizabeth finds out? Holy shit..."
(This is fun but I have to go to school. Seeya.)
Alias
"Yeah... That'd be bad..." He murmurs. "But, How'd you... Did he know...?"
(Later, hehe, I feel so bad, Blake would so kill Mark...)
Mark
"Nope, outta the question, I ain't leaving." Wallace shakes his head in defiance to my order. "Listen to me! A son growing up without a father is too great a burden for your boy to have. I'm giving your son a chance to have something I never could..." I pause, trailing off. "Just go..." I finally whisper and he nods slowly, backing away. "Take care of yourself, Ivory."
"Marky, how nice of you to show yourself. Now let me have a look at you." The Seeker remarks with a sly smile. "You've grown since the last time I saw you." I laugh, stepping closer to the cold-hearted monster that he was. "That's funny, cause you don't seem to have aged a bit."
Taylor
"We had freed a bunch of Ex-Grazer Scientists and they decided to celebrate. I guess we just got caught up in the moment or something..." I trail off and then sigh. "I hope he didn't realise it was me."
Blake
The sound of gun fighting was ringing off the wall followed by the sound of men dying. Most of the grazers are fighting below, its my job to kill those on the wall and so I did. One by one they died, by my hand or my gun. I start shooting the grazers from the wall. Rows of men fall, they're breaking. Blood painted the ground and the wall and the men. Our men are pushing forward..

"Send word to Chernobyl, we've won" I order the child of hermes. I sat back down on a chair, my body hurts and I didn't realize I was covered in blood.
"My Lord, you're injured." Carl says
"Hmm? Oh.." I look down to my blood soaked clothes and felt the wound under it. "A knife, take care of the men first"
(I will continue later)
Rogue475 commented…
"It's merely a flesh wound!" ~Le Black Knight over a year ago
Alias
"A one night stand?... That doesn't seem like the Taylor I hear about." Alias mutters, looking about her room.
Taylor
"Really? And what do they say about me?"
Blake
"But my-"
"Attend the men, that's an order." And he reluctantly leaves with a bow.
"Richard, Bruce, come with me I'm going to interrogate the commander"

I locked him up in one of the cell of the fort. I told the guard to open the gate.
"You are the in-charge of this fort?"
He replies with a nod
"Who are you?"
"Major Sasha Ujikov, Ukrainian Grazer Force"
"And do you know who I am? Who we are?"
He spat "You're Blake Ironheart, son of Hercules. Some call you the red monster, bah, you're just a demigod with his daddy's powers."
"Well I wouldn't be a demigod if I didn't have my daddy's power would I?" I smile at him. "Where are the rest of your forces?"
Silence
"You know, I have to take you back to Chernobyl if you don't cooperate well...you don' want that do you? thousands of demigod all there wants to kill the likes of you...and we really don't have enough troops to guard you and we don't really have a good prison cell...And there is the radiation to worry about...Think on it Major, think on it well. I assure you, my comrades will not be this lenient...Richard, Bruce I'll leave you to him"
Alias
"Well, you know... Rumors that you and Blake are close, and in an... Honest relationship." He murmurs the last bit.
Blake
"Report"
"30 of our troops are injured, but they will make it. 5 have a more serious injury but one of our man is badly injured, he requires immediate attention." Sam answers. He is a child of Demeter and was a scribe at the city, now his a soldier.
"Did they get the heli back?"
"Yes My Lord"
"Good, send him back to New Olympus , I'll be leaving too. Sam I'll leave you in-charge for the moment until further orders. I'll more troops within the hour. Anything else, how was the search of the fort?"
"We found many things, files and some document. Weapons too."
"Give me the files and document, we'll need them at the tower." He soon leaves.

I covered the wound with a bandage, it should be enough for now. It's been a long day and I'm finally returning home
Mark
"So I was informed that you found Elizabeth." He grins, circling me. "She's alive!?" I turn to him instantly, acting as if I hadn't known. "Oh come now Marky, do you really think I'm that daft?" Severran sneers and goes on to continue. "You see; It's Funny how the women around you have a tendency to get hurt." he concludes, stuffing his hand inside his coat. "What?!"
Taylor
"You have something you want to say, Alias?" I snap at him.
Alias
"N-no, I meant no disrespect!" He replies instantly, backing away slightly.
Mark
"Why Kate of course, didn't you hear? The Grazers ambushed her in England." He laughs and stops, facing towards me. "As I recall, that's exactly what happened to Elizabeth..." I glare at him, tightly gripping the pistol at my side. "... Where is she?!" I demand and take aim, just as the Seeker vanishes in thin air right in front of me. It was strange, as if he had shadow traveled, without the shadows.
"Answer me, you coward!" I shout, scanning about the hallway with my handgun poised to fire. Lucius suddenly appears beside me, slamming his elbow into my side, forcing me against the wall. A round goes off from my Colt, however nowhere close to the bastard. In a flurry of motions, the Seeker disarms me, drawing his own sidearm and pushes it into my chest. "Now Marky, that's no way to talk to a Seeker..." He hisses, twisting the barrel against the soft spot just under the Kevlar.
Taylor
Sighing, I slump further into my chair. "This is a problem; a really big problem."
Alias
"What are you going to do?" He asks, leaning against the wall, near the entrance.
Taylor
"I don't know. I can either bring it up with Mark and find out whether it was him or not...or I can just pretend it never happened and you never tell a soul."
Alias
"You have my word, and my word is my honor." He tells her, looking her straight in the eyes.
Taylor
"Awesome," I smile weakly at Alias. "This is something I hoped would never happen to me. What about you, have you had any awful things happen to you besides Elizabeth?"
Alias
"Well, nope..." He pauses then tilts his head in confusion. "Wait, just a moment ago you were saying you liked mark, now your saying what happened was awful? Wasn't this before you and Blake?"
Mark
"Where is Kate..." I grumble, before slamming my elbow against his pistol, forcing it away. Only problem with that... He fired, managing to graze my side. I curse and push the Seeker away, spinning out of his reach. My blade suddenly springs to life, as I pull the handle out of my jacket. "Just like the old days, huh Mark?" Severran smiles maliciously, and removes his black dagger from beneath his coat.
Taylor
"Yeah I guess..." I trail off.
(Gtg school.)
Alias
"Hey, you can talk to me." He insists, giving her a smile.
(mkay, cya)